America's First Lady(?) on Veterans Day....

I have already established that the Far right wing subversives "have issues with this country and what it represents."

Mitch and John despise the far right, correctly so, thus the FR can only bitch and moan.

Now our infiltrating subversive is on a first name basis with the 2 HEAD RINO'S!

Bet you call him Barack also!

I have met him three times, and I addressed him as Mr. President.

John is John, to me, and Mitchell is Senator.

So three blow jobs for the Obola and you got a hat trick... We are all impressed!

You seem to be blowing yourself you are trying so hard. :lol:

Apparently the pictures I posted were from the 2014 event, and the deadly duo wore the same clothes to the 2011 event, as seen by the DIFFERENT PEOPLE surrounding them when the pledge was giver.
Hah hah you're incredibly stupid. The picture you posted was from the Carrier Classic in 2011, North Carolina vs. Michigan State.

Here is your picture, note the Carolina Blue of the UNC players in the backgound.

_mg_9578.jpg

You can also see the camo version of the uniforms UNC and Michigan State wore for the 2011 Carrier Classic:

Barack+Obama+Quicken+Loans+Carrier+Classic+T48wJowuW6_l.jpg

jb-nike-bball-carrier-classic-collection.jpg

obama-watching.jpg

carrier-classic-recap-01.jpg

So unless you're stupid enough to claim Obamas wore exact same shit to two North Carolina vs. Michigan State exhibition games where the teams wore special camo pattern uniforms, even though North Carolina doesn't even play Michigan State in 2014, you're again a flaming idiot.

So do share with the forum, when was the Michigan State vs. UNC basketball game in 2014 your picture is from? Who won?

<sigh> Sometimes people's resting face isn't the best in the world. My youngests resting face is often mistaken for annoyance. Give it a rest already.

Did you notice her hand over her heart as her husband has learned to do.... I didn't think you did!... Resting face or not, absolutely NO RESPECT!

From another angle....

michelle-obama_veterans-day_01.jpg

Did you look at the other people in the first pic? The woman in back of Michelle didn't have her hand over her heart either, and she's in uniform. So that woman must not have any respect either. :rolleyes:

The woman in back of Michelle was in uniform and was saluting.

I have already established that the Far right wing subversives "have issues with this country and what it represents."

Mitch and John despise the far right, correctly so, thus the FR can only bitch and moan.

Now our infiltrating subversive is on a first name basis with the 2 HEAD RINO'S!

So three blow jobs for the Obola and you got a hat trick... We are all impressed!

Well Flakey you try to kiss your own ass with your inane comments but wind up...

large_head_up_your_ass.jpg

<sigh> Sometimes people's resting face isn't the best in the world. My youngests resting face is often mistaken for annoyance. Give it a rest already.

Did you notice her hand over her heart as her husband has learned to do.... I didn't think you did!... Resting face or not, absolutely NO RESPECT!

From another angle....

Did you look at the other people in the first pic? The woman in back of Michelle didn't have her hand over her heart either, and she's in uniform. So that woman must not have any respect either. :rolleyes:

From another angle....

You look at the second picture and that woman in uniform you denigrate is SALUTING.. It seems ONLY PONDCUM are not!

you denigrate?

pondcum?

Slow down.....stupid.

USMB nutters have been reduced to being passive aggressive assholes.

"It confirms a stereotype that she introduced before he was elected".

What shit!

Apparently the pictures I posted were from the 2014 event, and the deadly duo wore the same clothes to the 2011 event, as seen by the DIFFERENT PEOPLE surrounding them when the pledge was giver.
Hah hah you're incredibly stupid. The picture you posted was from the Carrier Classic in 2011, North Carolina vs. Michigan State.

Here is your picture, note the Carolina Blue of the UNC players in the backgound.

_mg_9578.jpg

You can also see the camo version of the uniforms UNC and Michigan State wore for the 2011 Carrier Classic:

Barack+Obama+Quicken+Loans+Carrier+Classic+T48wJowuW6_l.jpg

jb-nike-bball-carrier-classic-collection.jpg

obama-watching.jpg

carrier-classic-recap-01.jpg

So unless you're stupid enough to claim Obamas wore exact same shit to two North Carolina vs. Michigan State exhibition games where the teams wore special camo pattern uniforms, even though North Carolina doesn't even play Michigan State in 2014, you're again a flaming idiot.

So do share with the forum, when was the Michigan State vs. UNC basketball game in 2014 your picture is from? Who won?

Well I do stand corrected. That was the 2011 event, as the obola was in China! BUT it makes no never mind as to the Mooch disrespect! As I stated before it was insignificant when you take all the lies, and scandals that are surrounding them!

Well Flakey you try to kiss your own ass with your inane comments but wind up...

Awwwwwww! That's several years old. You slippin', loser?

From another angle....

From another angle....

You look at the second picture and that woman in uniform you denigrate is SALUTING.. It seems ONLY PONDCUM are not!

you denigrate?

pondcum?

Slow down.....stupid.

I think faster than I type, you simply don't think!

Awwwwwww! That's several years old. You slippin', loser?

Well, if you POND SCUM can put up a year old story about a Florida Rep. being arrested for Cocaine, I guess I can show the DISRESPECT of the posers WIFE!

Apparently the pictures I posted were from the 2014 event, and the deadly duo wore the same clothes to the 2011 event

Your picture you keep saying is 2014:

_mg_9578.jpg

Here is the entire basketball game from 2011, you can see the moment from your picture at about the 16:17 mark. Still care to try saying your picture is from 2014? Take your pic, turn out a blatant liar or a colossal fool.

I see the deflections have come out in force to cover the fact that the OP was an utter and complete failure.

Only to the sycophants that like getting dicked by the Obola! But thanks for playing and self identifying yourself!

I am sure you would love to believe I am an Obama sycophant because it would fit your narrative. I didn't even vote for Obama last election. lol. Care you get anything else wrong about me?

The premise of your OP; which happened three years ago I might add, was proven to be incorrect with pictures and a video provided by myself and another poster in this thread. If you are going to start a thread based on nonsense do not get all pissy when folks call you out on it.

Apparently the pictures I posted were from the 2014 event, and the deadly duo wore the same clothes to the 2011 event

Here is the entire basketball game from 2011, you can see the moment from your picture at about the 16:17 mark. Still care to try saying your picture is from 2014?

Perhaps you should read the thread posts that are BEFORE you post! I acknowledged my mistake... seems I'm a bigger man than most of you POND SCUM!

I see the deflections have come out in force to cover the fact that the OP was an utter and complete failure.

Only to the sycophants that like getting dicked by the Obola! But thanks for playing and self identifying yourself!

I am sure you would love to believe I am an Obama sycophant because it would fit your narrative. I didn't even vote for Obama last election. lol. Care you get anything else wrong about me?

The premise of your OP; which happened three years ago I might add, was proven to be incorrect with pictures and a video provided by myself and another poster in this thread. If you are going to start a thread based on nonsense do not get all pissy when folks call you out on it.

I wouldn't know if you voted for him or not, but from previous readings of your posts, it seems you are definitely more LEFT oriented. I've acknowledged my mistake, that certainly more that's the president has done, especially lately with GRUBER-GATE!

Last edited:
Well I do stand corrected. That was the 2011 event, as the obola was in China! BUT it makes no never mind
And you do stand identified as someone who is perfectly happy to manufacture facts whenever you please, it just took an overwhelming amount of evidence to make you admit it.

At what point did scoring political points become more important to you than being honest?

Well I do stand corrected. That was the 2011 event, as the obola was in China! BUT it makes no never mind
And you do stand identified as someone who is perfectly happy to manufacture facts whenever you please, it just took an overwhelming amount of evidence to make you admit it.

Bet you said the same thing about obola when Gruber was denied by him!...Didn't you? AND if you believe I manufacture facts, please call me out on it, as I will now watch your posting a little closer! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The woman in uniform, Zoom, would be saluting thus no hand over her heart. The guy looks to be secret service. As was mentioned, it is just par for the course with her.

The woman in uniform wasn't saluting in the first pic, she was in the second pic, what happened 2 seconds after the 2nd pic was taken? I don't even know where this pic is from on or what is going on. Where's the context? The first pic ... obama is the only one who has his hand over his heart. No one else in that pic does. So ... do all those people hate America too? Aside from anything, the OP asked what Michelle's face said and I answered. She does NOT have a good resting face, she often looks angry or bored or annoyed. Some people's faces are just like that. :dunno:

I am NO fan of the obamas. I just think that bringing up stuff like this fuels the left and I'd rather stick with the bigger stuff to call them out on.

The problem with Photoshop is one has to pay attention to the other people around. The OP hasn't caught on.

Bet you said the same thing about obola when Gruber was denied by him!...Didn't you?
No idea what you're talking about, but this sounds like nothing more than a flail so whatever.

AND if you believe I manufacture facts, please call me out on it, as I will now watch your posting a little closer! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Believe? These is no "believe" here, it was just proven and and you just admitted it. Obamas wore exact clothing since your picture is from 2014 = hilarity, where did you think a stupid lie like that wouldn't stand to scrutiny?

Forum List

Back