America's Best Jobs Market in US History stays Incredibly Strong

Inflation is not under control, interest rate increases will lead to a recession.

Labor participation rate is near twenty year lows. A lot of the jobs were second jobs that people took to survive the current inflation problems.
NLPR in Trump and Biden years are affected by the growing retirement numbers.

As long as consumer spending remains strong and the job market strong, recession is not an issue. Inflation will continue to be so.

The S&P 500 logged its biggest one-day gain on Friday to cap off a turbulent trading day, after the latest jobs report revealed a surge in hiring last month.

The S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite gained for the week, while the Dow fell. Still, all three major indexes are up for the year.

The US economy added 336,000 jobs last month, above economists' expectations of 170,000 jobs.

Stocks initially sold off on the news, but staged a midday rally as investors continued to parse the data.

"Markets are recovering from this morning’s swoon as investors choose to focus on the positive areas within the payroll report," José Torres, senior economist at Interactive Brokers, wrote in a Friday note.

Average hourly earnings rose by 0.2% last month from August, below last year's 4.2% increases. That's below economists' expectations of a monthly increase of 0.3% and annual uptick of 4.3%, according to Refinitiv.

Treasury yields also retreated from multi-year highs, easing the pressure on stocks.

The Consumer Price Index and Producer Price Index inflation reports are set for release next week, and that data could be crucial for the Federal Reserve in deciding whether to pause or hike interest rates at its next policy meeting, which concludes November 1.

Friday's jobs report did little to sway Wall Street's opinion on what decision the Fed will make: Markets see a roughly 71% chance that the Fed holds rates steady at its next meeting, according to the CME FedWatch Tool.

The Dow rose 288 points, or 0.9%.

The S&P 500 gained 1.2%.

The Nasdaq Composite added 1.6%.

Damn Booming economy. Its a communist plot to make Trump look bad.

The S&P 500 logged its biggest one-day gain on Friday.......

Something missing in this sentence.

LOL

As always, you follow your hallucinations, not reality.

Here, watch this.

Post a link to the pandemic being declared over...

"declared" ? HA HA HA. To see how stupid these leftists are, all one need do is look at the words they use, and you can see how they think/function. "declared", "numbers", "figures", "data",

Everything they do, they need a tip from some leftist media, politician, think tank, etc, and then they act like that is the word of God. Saps. :rolleyes:

NLPR in Trump and Biden years are affected by the growing retirement numbers.

As long as consumer spending remains strong and the job market strong, recession is not an issue. Inflation will continue to be so.
As long as illegal aliens keep pouring into the country by the millions, there IS NO JOB MARKET. God help America's young people. I'm glad I retired 14 years ago, and dont have to be involved in this pitiful fiasco.

Yeah, imagine using the most qualified data as opposed to you just making up whatever shit you feel like.
I dont have to imagine. I see you brainlessly sucking in every piece of "data" your leftwingy looney tunes cook up for you, and you falling for it, like a ton of bricks. :rolleyes:

You guys really dont know what idiots you are.

Imbecile, not every school or university is public. It appears you never graduated the 3rd grade.
I know that, stupid. And thank goodness for those private schools, although in most cases, the homeschooling would be just as good.

Anything but the public school system (which I know well, having been immersed in it for 19 years, as a student and later a teacher)

Not when Trump left office.
When Trump left office. 1.4% inflation - as I said.

You stand CORRECTED.

1696669211155.png

And $1.89/gallon in 2020 - before the anti fossil fuel goofball took over.

1696669492321.png

Last edited:
"declared" ? HA HA HA. To see how stupid these leftists are, all one need do is look at the words they use, and you can see how they think/function. "declared", "numbers", "figures", "data",

Everything they do, they need a tip from some leftist media, politician, think tank, etc, and then they act like that is the word of God. Saps. :rolleyes:

LOL

Yeah, putz, declared. Just like it was declared there was a pandemic to begin with. Cracks me up endlessly how you rely on your own hallucinations as reality.

I dont have to imagine. I see you brainlessly sucking in every piece of "data" your leftwingy looney tunes cook up for you, and you falling for it, like a ton of bricks. :rolleyes:

You guys really dont know what idiots you are.

LOLOL

You're brain dead to think the BLS is leftwing. :cuckoo:

LOLOL

You're brain dead to think the BLS is leftwing. :cuckoo:
:puhleeze:Are you brain dead ? This is how ignorant you are.

EARTH TO FAUN: OF COURSE the BLS is leftwing. It's Biden's BLS.

You don't know ? Sheeesh! The BLS is part of the Dept of Labor - part of BIDEN'S CABINET. Kids in the 5th grade know this. :rolleyes:

LOL

Yeah, putz, declared. Just like it was declared there was a pandemic to begin with. Cracks me up endlessly how you rely on your own hallucinations as reality.
Cracks ME up how you rely on biased "information", but then again, you have no qualm with concocted "reports" :biggrin:😐

:puhleeze:Are you brain dead ? This is how ignorant you are.

EARTH TO FAUN: OF COURSE the BLS is leftwing. It's Biden's BLS.

You don't know ? Sheeesh! The BLS is part of the Dept of Labor - part of BIDEN'S CABINET. Kids in the 5th grade know this. :rolleyes:

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back