Americans Will Never Forget The Historic Economic Collapse During Joe Biden’s Presidency

Short memory

The Great Bush Recession of 2008 was much, much worse

Losing 800,000 jobs a month, Stock Market lost half its value, Auto companies on verge of collapse, banks failing
It was bad but not this bad. Worst Inflation since Peanut head was in office...........Guess you missed that part huh.

2008 was the gov't bailing out those who did it to us. And didn't need to be bailed out. They just went to the back door of the fed borrowed more and paid back TARP that was a smoke screen to make it seem how AWFULL it was for the bitches who screwed us.

See? You are unable to even look in the direction of the people making money hand over fist right now.
so. Biden is helping them make that money..........Small companies were PURGED during Covid.........especially in oil. They pushed oil prices down causing competition.......They were wiped out during Negative oil. That was done to WIPE THEM OUT.

They would return if dick head wasn't in office with the green BS agenda.

Just like how, for four years, everything was President Trump's fault.

Shut up and take it.
I know republicans are just trying to stir up discontent ahead of the elections. There comes a point where you have to show cause and effect but republicans are not even bothering. They know their voters are economic retards. They know you don't know shit about how the worldwide economy works so they lie to your face and you just take it.

I know republicans are just trying to stir up discontent ahead of the elections. There comes a point where you have to show cause and effect but republicans are not even bothering. They know their voters are economic retards. They know you don't know shit about how the worldwide economy works so they lie to your face and you just take it.
Keep trollin', trollin', trollin'.

It was bad but not this bad. Worst Inflation since Peanut head was in office...........Guess you missed that part huh.

2008 was the gov't bailing out those who did it to us. And didn't need to be bailed out. They just went to the back door of the fed borrowed more and paid back TARP that was a smoke screen to make it seem how AWFULL it was for the bitches who screwed us.

Not even close to the Great Bush Recession

People are working, 400,000 additional last month alone
Wages are also up

You are getting less for your money, but at least you are working

Not even close to the Great Bush Recession

People are working, 400,000 additional last month alone
Wages are also up

You are getting less for your money, but at least you are working
LOL

As you ignore inflation from hell since the plannedemic My wages are up but it doesn't account for the inflation. My insurance premiums went up, gas almost doubled, food going through the roof.........dollar menu gone...........

And here you are PISSING DOWN MY BACK TELLING ME IT'S RAINING...........Screw you troll

And. Locking down the world and then spending like drunken sailors does that. Not are you spending massively while taking nothing in you are causing massive supply shortages.

And who was in charge when that happened? Who signed off on the massive spending bills? Who pushed for even larger checks to go out in the 3rd relief package?

LOL

As you ignore inflation from hell since the plannedemic My wages are up but it doesn't account for the inflation. My insurance premiums went up, gas almost doubled, food going through the roof.........dollar menu gone...........

And here you are PISSING DOWN MY BACK TELLING ME IT'S RAINING...........Screw you troll

Still not a “historic” collapse of the magnitude of 2008

Still not a “historic” collapse of the magnitude of 2008
LOL

So why aren't you blaming Clinton for allowing Too Big to Fail to go unregulated on trading.........hmmm.

He signed it.........and allowed it. Then how about the cooked books........housing........and Scuba gear. Missed that huh.

They did that shit on purpose.......purged the system and went to the back door of the reserve and got more and laughed at the misery they caused.

Then the great MIDDLE EAST AFTER DEMOCRACY over it.............lol............That was caused by people starving from the markets making rice unafordable over there.

Stimulus money isn't contributing to this. Neither is the fake labor shortage.
At first it might have been. When people have more money, they buy more. Couple that with workforce shrinkage due to shutdowns, deaths, and people deciding they want to do something different with their lives (i.e. you may have been happy at your job but now need to make more money because you're a widowed)...and yeah, you have a shortage of products, goods, and services.

However, the last stimulus payments were sent out in 2021; we're more than halfway through 2022 so it's hard to make the argument that we're still reeling from the money supply. I'm more convinced it is sheer speculation in some industries. I was in South Carolina about 3 weeks ago now. A place near the beach was selling bags of ice for like 3X what they were selling it for. I was happy that nobody was buying these bags and the freezer was full. A typewritten sign in the store said that prices were going up due to high fuel costs.

Which is fine... I get that. Beef costs money to transport. As does dairy, canned goods, etc....The ice though wasn't delievered from the outside via truck. The cooler had a self-making ice/bagging system built into it. Fuel had no part of this outside of electricity....and it didn't go up that much. This was just someone charging more because they thought they could.

Forum List

Back