Americans. WELCOME!

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2016
Ouma se rondovel
For many decades we have complained about LOUD-MOUTH American tourists ….. and Germans, of course. Why shoot! We didn't know what the word LOUD means until we were invaded by Arabs and Somalis. So please all of you Americans, believe me when I say ….. COME! PLEASE! For every Arab or Somali that we deport I will personally make room for one hundred Americans. Come and help us purge Europe of these mangy dogs that are ravaging this continent. And you can be as LOUD as you want to be. I won't complain.
I PROMISE!
angel12.gif

For many decades we have complained about LOUD-MOUTH American tourists ….. and Germans, of course. Why shoot! We didn't know what the word LOUD means until we were invaded by Arabs and Somalis. So please all of you Americans, believe me when I say ….. COME! PLEASE! For every Arab or Somali that we deport I will personally make room for one hundred Americans. Come and help us purge Europe of these mangy dogs that are ravaging this continent. And you can be as LOUD as you want to be. I won't complain.
I PROMISE!
angel12.gif
How can we trust you with your current avatar?

I am moved to pity for Germany, France, Sweden, et al. I blame everyone by the way. Leftist secular governments and academia. Materialistic denizens more interested in pleasure than honoring God. People are too lax and want their ridiculously long holidays and early retirements and not be burdened with children. Even the Church went silent or too worldly.
No one wants to take up the charge to do the right thing. No one wants to believe muslim "invaders" could have so many angry, mean, hateful, violent among them. No one wants to believe it would last forever and grow worse. Simply put, no one wanted to think about eternal matters, nor can they believe devils are in their midst.

I PROMISE!
angel12.gif
You could start by changing your avatar, until then just more European wind.

I PROMISE!
angel12.gif

I am moved to pity for Germany, France, Sweden, et al. I blame everyone by the way. Leftist secular governments and academia. Materialistic denizens more interested in pleasure than honoring God. People are too lax and want their ridiculously long holidays and early retirements and not be burdened with children. Even the Church went silent or too worldly.
No one wants to take up the charge to do the right thing. No one wants to believe muslim "invaders" could have so many angry, mean, hateful, violent among them. No one wants to believe it would last forever and grow worse. Simply put, no one wanted to think about eternal matters, nor can they believe devils are in their midst.

Ah yes, blame, your lone contribution to taking up the charge.

I PROMISE!
angel12.gif

Your history of being stupid is growing.
And it lessens my desire to explain why.

I PROMISE!
angel12.gif

Because you cannot, just go back to blaming.

I PROMISE!
angel12.gif

No, actually, I see you as an impetuous impertinent youth (regardless of your age). One who often times (not always) cannot defend his own positions, but also cannot tolerate criticism when he has no rejoinder --- so in those cases has to be sure he has the last word with some snarky little scorn. Because in that way, he still feels triumphant.

As Obamba said,
"I will change my avatar at a time and place of my own choosing."

Well, don't align yourself with that creep and make matters worse.

As it is, no one would really care except that it is gross --- and no one likes gross.

(other than that, you have some good contributions)

Oh you can do what you want but when you mouth says one thing and your avatar the other then you should expect to be called on your BS.
I gave average Joe America a huge compliment but you've got a corn cob inserted so deeply up your ass that you didn't even notice.

Ps. And don't give me the "Yeah but ....." because I'm flipping the off switch on you.

Last edited:
As Obamba said,
"I will change my avatar at a time and place of my own choosing."

Well, don't align yourself with that creep and make matters worse.

As it is, no one would really care except that it is gross --- and no one likes gross.

(other than that, you have some good contributions)
Thank you for the tip! I'll keep that in mind.
83350d1358449223-koji-sat-nosite-danas-hats-off-salute-smiley-emoticon.gif

I PROMISE!
angel12.gif

No, actually, I see you as an impetuous impertinent youth (regardless of your age). One who often times (not always) cannot defend his own positions, but also cannot tolerate criticism when he has no rejoinder --- so in those cases has to be sure he has the last word with some snarky little scorn. Because in that way, he still feels triumphant.

All of which constantly blaming others does for you hon. Guilt, sin, and blame; for all those times when accepting any responsibility for anything is simply out of the question.

Forum List

Back