Americans refuse to cash stimulus checks unless Republicans are onboard!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
I concur. Without Moscow Mitch McTurtle's blessing, mine is going in the shredder! :lol:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—A broad majority of Americans adamantly refuse to cash a new round of stimulus checks unless congressional Republicans fully support their issuance, a new poll shows.​
According to the poll, ninety per cent of Americans would forego food, clothing, and shelter if it means holding out for a relief package that has the support of such G.O.P. lawmakers as Senator Susan Collins, of Maine.​
“Sure, I’d love to avoid being evicted at the end of the month,” one poll respondent said. “But if that means accepting a stimulus check that has less than bipartisan support, count me out.”​
“We’ve been struggling to pay for groceries ever since my husband and I both got laid off last year,” another respondent said. “But I wouldn’t feel good about buying food for my family if I knew that the money came via the budget-reconciliation process.”​
“My eight-year-old son came to me the other day and said, ‘Daddy, I don’t want new shoes unless the money to pay for them comes with Mitch McConnell’s blessing,’ ” another said. “I don’t think I’ve ever been prouder of that little boy.”​

I concur. Without Moscow Mitch McTurtle's blessing, mine is going in the shredder! :lol:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—A broad majority of Americans adamantly refuse to cash a new round of stimulus checks unless congressional Republicans fully support their issuance, a new poll shows.​
According to the poll, ninety per cent of Americans would forego food, clothing, and shelter if it means holding out for a relief package that has the support of such G.O.P. lawmakers as Senator Susan Collins, of Maine.​
“Sure, I’d love to avoid being evicted at the end of the month,” one poll respondent said. “But if that means accepting a stimulus check that has less than bipartisan support, count me out.”​
“We’ve been struggling to pay for groceries ever since my husband and I both got laid off last year,” another respondent said. “But I wouldn’t feel good about buying food for my family if I knew that the money came via the budget-reconciliation process.”​
“My eight-year-old son came to me the other day and said, ‘Daddy, I don’t want new shoes unless the money to pay for them comes with Mitch McConnell’s blessing,’ ” another said. “I don’t think I’ve ever been prouder of that little boy.”​

I sending mine to representative Greene.....

Republicans need to show their integrity and turn down the check

That will really piss off Nancy Pelosi

I sending mine to representative Greene.....
Haha, perfect. That's literally her entire motive: cashing the checks of gullible 'spiracy folks.

Republicans need to show their integrity and turn down the check

That will really piss off Nancy Pelosi

1612729870644.png

I think I'm going to go with Rambunctious 's answer because that'll piss Pelosi off more.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

I'm using mine to buy gift certificates to the local gun store, and giving them to my grandsons.

(they're both anti-gun, and voted for Biden)

You have grandchildren old enough to buy guns? Damn Will - You OLD! ;)

Hey Will, I'm envious. I'd give anything to be a grandfather - But my 25 year old daughter reassures me that it ain't gonna happen about once a year. :confused:

Forum List

Back