Americans Receiving Unemployment Aid Lowest Since 1973...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Last edited:
Deficits should be decreasing in this climate...

If that tax cut for the rich wouldn't have added a trillion to the deficit, we would be in pretty good shape.

Or maybe you would just have fewer jobs created and higher unemployment aid paid out
The economy my was doing quite well before the cuts. Don’t you agree this is the perfect climate for paying down debt?

It's always a good time to pay down debt.

Near or at Full Employment. Nice. Go Trump!

Last edited:
Deficits should be decreasing in this climate...

I hear ya, but i've given up on that. The Political Elites are addicted to spending other peoples' money. And they're doing great. I mean we're only $21 Trillion in Debt. :eek-52:

Great news. Pretty historic achievement. :thup:

The number of Americans receiving unemployment aid fell to its lowest level since 1973, pointing to tightening labor market conditions.

The labor market is considered to be near or at full employment. The unemployment rate is at a 17-year low of 4.1 percent.

Jobless claims rise modestly; Americans receiving unemployment aid lowest since 1973
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Thanks Obama! :rolleyes:

650K to 240k = DISASTROUS ECONOMY right-wingers say.

Trump - 240 to 220k and the right-wingers break into happy dance!

WeeklyClaimsOct272016.PNG

Great news. Pretty historic achievement. :thup:

The number of Americans receiving unemployment aid fell to its lowest level since 1973, pointing to tightening labor market conditions.

The labor market is considered to be near or at full employment. The unemployment rate is at a 17-year low of 4.1 percent.

Jobless claims rise modestly; Americans receiving unemployment aid lowest since 1973
DRUDGE REPORT 2018®

Thanks Obama! :rolleyes:

WeeklyClaimsOct272016.PNG

Hussein ain't the Prez no mo, kid. Get over it.

Dumbass, Near or at Full Employment is what Trump STARTED with.

chartoftheday_8974_us_unemployment_rate_n.jpg

Obama 10%- 4.5% = DISASTEROUS ECONOMY!
Trump 4.5% to 4.1% = BOOM!

Again, Hussein ain't the Prez no mo, kid. You gotta move on. It's over. Trump has achieved near to Full Employment. It's a YUGE achievement. I know y'all hater wingnuts wish more folks were unemployed, but it just ain't happening. Sorry bout that. :)

Dumbass, Near or at Full Employment is what Trump STARTED with.

chartoftheday_8974_us_unemployment_rate_n.jpg

Obama 10%- 4.5% = DISASTEROUS ECONOMY!
Trump 4.5% to 4.1% = BOOM!

Technically the downward trend started after Republicans retook the House in 2010. Obama was still blaming Bush then. It continued when Republicans retook the Senate in 2014. Obama was still blaming Bush. It's now flourishing under Trump. Obama is taking credit.

Forum List

Back