Americans now drink more bottled water than soda.

Drinking fountains have vanished from most public areas, and private spots that are open to the public. How else can people be forced to buy water?

Well people are more conscience of what they consume...They aren't living any longer, but they are aware of what they consume makes a difference..

Well people are more conscience of what they consume...They aren't living any longer, but they are aware of what they consume makes a difference..
Think of how many plastic bottles that represents. That's the thing about bottled water I don't like (besides having to pay for a bottle of it, instead of having a drinking fountain and paper cups). Mountains of plastic for no real reason.

I drink FAR more bottled water than I do sodas.

I do have a strong preference for a certain type of bottled water infused with hops and fermented Barley, however.

Think of how many plastic bottles that represents. That's the thing about bottled water I don't like (besides having to pay for a bottle of it, instead of having a drinking fountain and paper cups). Mountains of plastic for no real reason.
And it cost more to recycle than it does to create new ones..

^^^ I second this. If I am not drinking soda, I drink either sweet tea or apple juice.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I also love lemonade.

If I want water I use the faucet in the kitchen if I need to take water with me I use the insulated mug with a lid so nothing spills.
There is water in my coffee and in my tea, both of which I boil first.

Same with my homemade soups.

There is bottled water in my Gatorade.

I drink FAR more bottled water than I do sodas.

I do have a strong preference for a certain type of bottled water infused with hops and fermented Barley, however.
So you are the statistical median/mean in this study then.

Congrats.

Drinking fountains have vanished from most public areas, and private spots that are open to the public. How else can people be forced to buy water?
As a gullible and trusting kid I drank from the water fountains at the schools all the time.

Kids would spread mono that way in high school though, so this is when I stopped using fountains.

Now it would absolutely gross me out to use a public fountain to drink from.

If I'm thirsty I'll buy a bottled iced tea or a beer.

This is a good thing. It probably helps clean out all of the shit in the processed foods people eat.

If I want water I use the faucet in the kitchen if I need to take water with me I use the insulated mug with a lid so nothing spills.

There is bottled water in my Gatorade.[/QUOTE
If I buy an empty bottle and fill it with water from the tap is that considered buying bottled water? I did buy the bottle and I do pay a water bill.

There is bottled water in my Gatorade.[/QUOTE
If I buy an empty bottle and fill it with water from the tap is that considered buying bottled water? I did buy the bottle and I do pay a water bill.
If I were you blackhawk I would boil and then filter it first.

Forum List

Back