Americans nationwide take to the streets to call for congressional defunding of planned parenthood

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Americans Nationwide Take to Streets to Call for Congressional Defunding of Planned Parenthood

Pro-life Americans nationwide took to the streets on Saturday to call on Congress to defund the abortion and contraception giant Planned Parenthood. Demonstrations took place in a reported 45 states and at over 200 Planned Parenthood locations, from California to Alabama, to New York and Florida, with some gatherings drawing dozens and others drawing hundreds.
------------------------------------------------------
Good hopefully they succeed this country needs to stop screwing like wild dogs while knowing in back of their heads oh if it happens i'll just go and abort it, who gives a damn type attitude that's been scarred upon our thinking for decades by a bunch of trendy fks who have only one goal and that is to make big bucks off the backs of millions of women who for one reason or another got caught.

Americans Nationwide Take to Streets to Call for Congressional Defunding of Planned Parenthood

Pro-life Americans nationwide took to the streets on Saturday to call on Congress to defund the abortion and contraception giant Planned Parenthood. Demonstrations took place in a reported 45 states and at over 200 Planned Parenthood locations, from California to Alabama, to New York and Florida, with some gatherings drawing dozens and others drawing hundreds.
Good hopefully they succeed this country needs to stop screwing like wild dogs while knowing in back of their heads oh if it happens i'll just go and abort it, who gives a damn type attitude that's been scarred upon our thinking for decades by a bunch of trendy fks who have only one goal and that is to make big bucks off the backs of millions of women who for one reason or another got caught.

:lol:

So ou think this country is "screwing like wild dogs" do you? :cuckoo:

Where do you live again?

• Banned

:lol:

So ou think this country is "screwing like wild dogs" do you? :cuckoo:

Where do you live again?

it's called spreading them for .............k
it's called going to the bar getting drunk going home with someone you just met and screw them
It's called one night stands
it's called screwing before marriage ( something 98% of all adults , teen, twenty somethings) are all guilty of
Its called you think your in love
It's called he used me
It's called sex at a party
It's called being young...............
It's called. WAKE THE hell Up

Don't these people pay attention? The money allocated to PP is going to be redirected to legitimate women"'s health clinics doing the things
PP lies about what they do for women's health. The money will not be used for killing babies, what PP calls women's health services.

Who can be against so many clinics getting government help?

Yeah, I Know....liberals.

• Banned
Don't these people pay attention? The money allocated to PP is going to be redirected to legitimate women"'s health clinics doing the things
PP lies about what they do for women's health. The money will not be used for killing babies, what PP calls women's health services.

Who can be against so many clinics getting government help?

Yeah, I Know....liberals.

That's way to realistic for them to accept LOL

Forum List

Back