Americans have the right to choose their own healthcare plan

Nov 11, 2013
America is a Country based on Its Constitution. This Country is based on freedom. I have seen a drastic change in this Country based on freedom. Our Federal Government is trying to take a fundamental freedom away from us this is the freedom of choice. The Affordable Care act takes away a major freedom of American citizens the freedom of choice. This freedom is cherished by all Americans.

The freedom to choose has been a fundamental right in this Country for as long as I can remember. Americans everyday chooses things in many categories of life. Now were being told what Healthcare coverage we have to have. I’ve heard stories nationwide of people losing their Healthcare plans because the affordable healthcare act has regulations in some lesser plans don’t cover. I would like to inform you Mr. President what people can afford and have a right to choose are the plans they chose.

President Obama said if you like your healthcare plan you can keep your healthcare if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. Americans are finding out every day that this statement by President Obama was in one word incorrect. My honest opinion if he would of told people the truth that some people would lose their healthcare the affordable healthcare act would not have been passed.

It’s my opinion that our President Barack Obama misrepresented the truth to get the affordable health care law passed. This is appalling to me and should be to every American. You don’t expect the President of the United States to misrepresent the truth when it comes to our healthcare. The American people deserve better from their President.

Last edited:
The freedom to choose is not in the constitution. The constitution does state that congress can act in the "general welfare", which includes universal healthcare.

The freedom to choose is not in the constitution. The constitution does state that congress can act in the "general welfare", which includes universal healthcare.

universal health care and forcing people to buy insurance are 2 completely different things.

universal health care and forcing people to buy insurance are 2 completely different things.

I completely agree, I am just stating that the whole notion that the constitution protects choice is debunk. By universal healthcare I understand that everyone will be insured, current Obamacare will only help private insurers.

Universal healthcare for people who need is a good Idea. The affordable healthcare act isn't. This bill has regulations that force people to take the Government healthcare. The millions of people who are being dropped from their healthcare plan because of the Government regulations isn't fair. These people chose what they could afford that is and always will be their choice.

Americans have the right to choose their own healthcare plan

Incorrect.

During the fascist revolution of 1935 the 1787 Constitution was ABOLISHED. They adopted instead the 1935 Welfare State Constitution which solemnly states that the Congresscritters will determine what's good for you.

Next subject, please.

Forum List

Back