Americans Brutally Rejecting VP Kamala Harris

2024 looks like a lock for the GOP. All the dems will have is either an 82 year old Xiden, or "Heels Up" Kamala.
Not so fast - Democrats can still win without anyone voting at the polls...

Exactly.

The Rats have perfected the art of stealing elections so.....

It's a cinch for them to "win" :mad-61:
It sounds like you’ve perfected the art of being a sore loser Skye. How about you try showing a little integrity and honor?. Bring that to the next battle. Whining and lying isn’t a flattering look, you can do better than that
the TRUTH hurts most people...you just proved it
It’s obviously not truth or any of the dozens and dozens of court challenges would have turned something up. There’s nothing there but an ego trip. Y’all are multitudes worse than the dem snowflakes that blamed Russia collusion for the loss. Waaaay worse

When has Kamala Harris ever been held accountable? The closest I ever saw was when a fellow brown woman,Tulsi Gabbard, kicked her ass in the Democrat Presidential primary..... so much so that Democrats sent out one of their other puppets to accuse Tulsi of being a Russian spy.

She was chosen for her skin color, not her intelligence and morals
No racism here, folks. ;)

How is what he said racist? Biden said he was picking a woman and given the left's constant racial pandering it's hardly shocking he'd pick a woman who wasn't white. She's also a woman who just months before called him a racist and a sexual predator. Even the media fully expected him to pick a non-white woman. Are you really going to deny her race was a factor?

No racism here, folks. ;)

How is what he said racist? Biden said he was picking a woman and given the left's constant racial pandering it's hardly shocking he'd pick a woman who wasn't white. She's also a woman who just months before called him a racist and a sexual predator. Even the media fully expected him to pick a non-white woman. Are you really going to deny her race was a factor?
Democrats think they're racism is the good racism

I find it amusing that the biggest fans of Trump, a man who is known for his womanizing, have the gall to talk about morals.
Rich people womanize, they always have and always will. They are above the rules, just ask them. Politicians fall into the same catagory.

I do not believe they are above the rules. But, regardless of whether they are punished, they are as immoral, if not moreso.

I find it amusing that the biggest fans of Trump, a man who is known for his womanizing, have the gall to talk about morals.

I was living in California when it was revealed that she had refused to release inmates who had been proven innocent. I can't recall Trump ever enslaving anyone. Can you?

For her claimed skin color.

She claims to be black. Does anyone believe that she really is?

She sure does not look like anything but a Caucasian.

Not that race ought to matter, but when one claims to be something that one is clearly not, for political gain, that reflects very badly on one's character as a whole.

Not that she had any character to begin with.

She is, after all, a sleazy whore, who, if not for selling sexual favors to a married man who was in a position to reward her, in return, with important political positions and opportunities, she would never have amounted to anything but a third-rate ambulance chaser; and we would have been spared from ever hearing of her at all; other than in late-night “Have you bene injured in an accident?” TV commercials.

HoeVsWhore_1032x1600.jpg

Are you saying Trump slept his way to success too?

I say his behavior is certainly as immoral VP Harris, if not moreso.
Whataboutism is still whataboutism.

This is not whataboutism. My post was ridiculing those who would denigrate one person for their immorality, while celebrating someone else with equal or worse immoral acts.

Forum List

Back