Americans Brutally Rejecting VP Kamala Harris

She was chosen for her skin color, not her intelligence and morals

I find it amusing that the biggest fans of Trump, a man who is known for his womanizing, have the gall to talk about morals.
Did Trump become President by engaging in sexual intercourse with politicians?

Oh, so exploiting someone, cheating on multiple spouses ect ect is ok, because he did not gain from it?

You have a different definition of "morality" than I do. At least Kamala was single when she was doing all she did.
Answer the question...

No, he did not.

Now a question for you. Is morality dependent on personal gain from it?
Anyone who climbs the ladder of "success" by using their genitals id depriving someone else of a deserved career.

I find it amusing that the biggest fans of Trump, a man who is known for his womanizing, have the gall to talk about morals.

Oh, so exploiting someone, cheating on multiple spouses ect ect is ok, because he did not gain from it?

You have a different definition of "morality" than I do. At least Kamala was single when she was doing all she did.
But the guys she slept with were married

Their burden of immorality.
Every politician is immoral...they spend almost 0 time with their spouses.

I have spent years working out of town. I missed a lot of time with my spouses. I did not sleep with others during that time.

I have spent years working out of town. I missed a lot of time with my spouses. I did not sleep with others during that time.
Then run for office and I'll vote for you.
100% of politicians on Long Island are fucking each other and everybody knows it.

It doesn't make it any less funny when people tell you that Vice President Harris is the perfect role model for little girls ... :thup:

I can only speak for myself and my children. I don't think any politician, actor or other famous person was ever a role model for my children.

And she was single when she engaged in whatever activity she did. I am not aware of anyone claiming she cheated on her spouse, thereby breaking her marriage vows.

The man to whom The Whore sold sexual favors for political appointments and opportunities was married so someone else.

And it is only by doing so that she was able to get any foothold at all in politics. If not for sucking Brown's Willie, The Whore's entire career would have been based on the pursuit of emergency medical vehicles.

It doesn't make it any less funny when people tell you that Vice President Harris is the perfect role model for little girls ... :thup:

I can only speak for myself and my children. I don't think any politician, actor or other famous person was ever a role model for my children.
Mazal Tov!

Answer the question...

No, he did not.

Anyone who climbs the ladder of "success" by using their genitals id depriving someone else of a deserved career.

Answer the question...
Is morality dependent on personal gain from it?

"The Economist/YouGov poll found that 48% to 41% had an unfavorable view of her.

While the poll was split along party lines, with Democrats having a 74 % favorable versus 19% unfavorable, and Republicans 84 % unfavorable versus 12 % favorable, it was the independent opinion of Harris that showing an unfavorable opinion of her, 57% to 32%.

That means one in 5 Democrats polled deemed her unfavorable, as did nearly 3 in 5 independents, as the Washington Examiner observed."

Harris was forced to drop out of the Democrat Presidential Nomination race because only 2% of DEMOCRATS wanted Harris to be their President....WHEN Joe won the election Harris was forced down the collective throats of Republicans, Democrats, and even Joe Biden.

Whats to like? She is a whore that slept her way to the vice presidency . And now that she is there , she is a clueless ****. Really whats to like ?

2024 looks like a lock for the GOP. All the dems will have is either an 82 year old Xiden, or "Heels Up" Kamala.
Not so fast - Democrats can still win without anyone voting at the polls...

Exactly.

The Rats have perfected the art of stealing elections so.....

It's a cinch for them to "win" :mad-61:
It sounds like you’ve perfected the art of being a sore loser Skye. How about you try showing a little integrity and honor?. Bring that to the next battle. Whining and lying isn’t a flattering look, you can do better than that
Coming from a whiney bitch like you for the past 5 years . You sure got a lot of gall.

Answer the question...

No, he did not.

Answer the question...
Yes.
I don't take my shtick to work.

Are you saying Trump slept his way to success too?

I say his behavior is certainly as immoral VP Harris, if not moreso.
Whataboutism is still whataboutism.

This is not whataboutism. My post was ridiculing those who would denigrate one person for their immorality, while celebrating someone else with equal or worse immoral acts.

That is practically the definition of whataboutism! There's that UA education striking again!

That auburn reading comprehension is showing again.

It is not whataboutism. It is ridiculing those who would denigrate one person as immoral while celebrating another person who did worse.

If you are going to scream about immoral behavior, you shouldn't celebrate someone whose life has been rife with immoral behavior. I am not bad mouthing Trump for his numerous immoral acts. I am bad mouthing those who choose to ignore his while they scream about the immoral acts by Harris.

Hey Al E. Phant,

whataboutism: he technique or practice of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counteraccusation or raising a different issue.

If you are not guilty of this, why did you bring Trump into the discussion? Can you read what I posted above? In the court of public opinion, you have been found guilty of whataboutism and sentenced to 30 lashes with Joe Biden's limp noodle!

Answer the question...

No, he did not.

It is the difference between a horn dog and a whore.

Answer the question...

It certainly impacts the legitimacy of any gain so achieved.

And when the gain, achieved by immoral means, consists of a path of positions of power over others, then that is certainly a very good reason for those others to be very concerned.

The second-highest political office in this nation is now filled by a Whore who is there, not because she is in any way qualified to perform the duties of that office, but because she's a filthy, disgusting Whore.

Does that really not bother you in the least? Wouldn't you prefer to have that office filled by someone who actually has the competence and character to perform it?

Looking at your picture in your avatar, it was likely an economic rather than moral decision. You could not pay a woman to have sex with your ugly ass!

Kamala is the most useless VP ever. That what happens when you make a pick based on gender and skin color and not qualifications.

Answer the question...

If you aren't morally corrupt, personal gain is usually the result of your morality.
If your morality becomes a dependency issue, it may not always garner personal gain, unless of course you surround yourself with other morally corrupt people.

A clip below of Ms. Harris vs Bob Barr. She won that session and made him look the foolish stumble bum he is. Imagine what she could do grilling an ignorant and lying piece of shit like trump, who's not near as intelligent as Barr.

Forum List

Back