American's are happy with Joe

Why? You know what it means. Are you personally offended when someone uses the term? Most deplorables don't like to be reminded they are rage-filled fringe lunatics.

How can anyone agree on anything if they cannot agree on the definition of a single word?

Any word.

Your turn. Define a word

Last edited:
Biden's reckless spending means more inflation and higher costs of gas, goods, groceries, more worker shortages, and more debt for our nation. Democrats did enough damage with their last spending blowout. The new spending spree is twice as big, and the timing is even worse.
We are still under the effects of the Trump spending spree.

Americans were desperate for a return to normalcy.

The President was accorded 51.3% of the popular vote, and his approval level has remained above 50%.

The Former Guy received received 46.1% of the vote in 2016, fewer than his opponent, and his approval did not reach 50% during the entire course of his regime.

That empirical reality makes the loser's cult very, very pissy at most Americans.

The swamp can't be destroyed can it?

More money, yet fewer goods and services. Do I really need to explain to you the definition of "inflation"?
that's just lies because you are mad that Biden's economy is better than Trump's

Growth is much much higher, Corporate growth is higher, and the fundamentals are sound for continued greatness.

You can either accept this or not, I really don't care. Just make sure you have prepared yourself for how great it will be under Biden.

Big deal, that is a byproduct of Biden's 6% GDP growth and temporary supply disruptions form covid.

That doesn't change the fact that Biden has a booming economy.

You just don't like the fact tha Biden is better than Trump.

Trump never even had 3% annual growth that's bad.

Whatever "economy" Biden has is going to go flacid as soon as the stimulus money runs out. Then what? Fire up the printers and spend more money we don't have? Do you not understand the definition of "insanity"?

Red-Hot U.S. Economy Expected to Cool From Here

How can anyone agree on anything if they cannot agree on the definition of a single word?

Any word.

Your turn. Define a word
Words mean the same thing they always did. It's you people that decided the dictionary has a liberal bias.

Whatever "economy" Biden has is going to go flacid as soon as the stimulus money runs out. Then what? Fire up the printers and spend more money we don't have? Do you not understand the definition of "insanity"?

Red-Hot U.S. Economy Expected to Cool From Here
growth will still be very high, much higher than Trump.
We have 6-7% growth, that is massive and won't stay at that level, but it will be very good next year.

You are clueless, if you think the economy is only good because of some stimulus then you have alot to learn.

Just watch, there is no sense in arguing with a retard Trumper, you will just have to learn the hardway.

Enjoy the Biden BOOM, it is just the beginning.

Then you should be comfortable providing a definition.
Deplorables: The collection of white supremacists, fantasy confederates, gun nutters, conspiracy theorists, apocalyptic evangelicals and other assorted Trump worshiping whackadoodles who seem to have taken over the GOP with practically no resistance from everyday republicans.

growth will still be very high, much higher than Trump.
We have 6-7% growth, that is massive and won't stay at that level, but it will be very good next year.

You are clueless, if you think the economy is only good because of some stimulus then you have alot to learn.

Just watch, there is no sense in arguing with a retard Trumper, you will just have to learn the hardway.

Enjoy the Biden BOOM, it is just the beginning.

Biden has a long way to go to catch up to Trump's 3rd quarter of 2020.

trump's economy.jpg

Deplorables: The collection of white supremacists, fantasy confederates, gun nutters, conspiracy theorists, apocalyptic evangelicals and other assorted Trump worshiping whackadoodles who seem to have taken over the GOP with practically no resistance from everyday republicans.

What would you call a collection of white apologists, fantasy Marxists, anti-gun nutters, Blue Anon conspiracy theorists, Godless heathen atheists and other assorted Biden worshiping whackadoodles who seem to have taken over the Democrat party with practically no resistance from everyday Democrats?

They could be called the Disgracefuls, Shamefuls, Dishonorables, Disreputables, Discreditables, Inexcusables, Unpardonables, Unforgivables, Reprehensibles, Despicables, or Abominables, I suppose.

What would you call a collection of white apologists, fantasy Marxists, anti-gun nutters, Blue Anon conspiracy theorists, Godless heathen atheists and other assorted Biden worshiping whackadoodles who seem to have taken over the Democrat party with practically no resistance from everyday Democrats?

They could be called the Disgracefuls, Shamefuls, Dishonorables, Disreputables, Discreditables, Inexcusables, Unpardonables, Unforgivables, Reprehensibles, Despicables, or Abominables, I suppose.
Of course the left has a fringe but it has only limited influence on mainstream democrats. The test of that is that no one is going to call me a traitor if my opinion happens to differ from the extreme.

Of course the left has a fringe but it has only limited influence on mainstream democrats. The test of that is that no one is going to call me a traitor if my opinion happens to differ from the extreme.

Dude, you are a hoot. Your party is ate up with the wacko left. They are calling all the shots from behind the curtains while Sippy-Cup Joe and Kuntface Harris are putting on a ridiculous version of a bad kabuki theater.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::21:

Dude, you are a hoot. Your party is ate up with the wacko left. They are calling all the shots from behind the curtains while Sippy-Cup Joe and Kuntface Harris are putting on a ridiculous version of a bad kabuki theater.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::21:
They are doing a fair, businesslike, boring running of the government while you people are furiously looking for actual things to get unreasonably enraged about.

Forum List

Back