American's are happy with Joe

They are doing a fair, businesslike, boring running of the government while you people are furiously looking for actual things to get unreasonably enraged about.

Who's "enraged"? I haven't had this much fun since the hogs ate my neighbors kid.

yeah Bidens tone is better ! he lifts sanctions on Russias pipeline and closes keystone ! we are no longer energy independent ! Biden calls America a systemically racist country ! Biden will not be tough on China [our greatest threat] ! and on and on and on !
Globalists be globalists!

Biden has the best first 6 months in US history, how can you not be happy?

The Biden BOOM has just begun. The economy is very strong, and growth will be rampant this year and next.
Biden's emphasis on tech and infrastructure will power America forward and is much much better than Trump's emphasis on low skill low wage manufacturing.

We are about to enter another Bill CLinton Golden Age of Prosperity
Please explain what One Eye Willy did to achieve Prosperity.

that's just lies because you are mad that Biden's economy is better than Trump's

Growth is much much higher, Corporate growth is higher, and the fundamentals are sound for continued greatness.

You can either accept this or not, I really don't care. Just make sure you have prepared yourself for how great it will be under Biden.

You know, rightwinger spews his nonsense and doesn’t believe a word of it. He does it because he’s a partisan hack.
You, on the other hand, actually believe the nonsense you spew. It’s hilarious.

Please explain what One Eye Willy did to achieve Prosperity.
JGalt

Bill Clinton gave us the Golden Age of Prosperity, high growth, great jobs, low debt. Clinton passed the deficit reduction act, which Gingrich said would crash the economy because it raised taxes on the rich and cut military spending. It led to a mega boom with balanced budgets.

Bush inherited a balanced budget with a projected surpluss, then he crashed the economy, and he started 2 wars we didn't need and couldn't win.

Obama inherited the Bush crash, an economy losing 900k jobs a month, with 10+% unemployment. He passed off a country with 4.7% unemployment.

Trump enacted massive spending bills, and massive deficits precovid. Trump doubled the annual deficit, precovid, then trippled it post covid... Trump had low growth and high debt. Not good

BIden inherited the Trump disaster, he crushed covid and now has a booming economy to show. Biden has the best first 6 months in US history.

The GOP has failed and failed miserably. The Dems have all been much better. Even the worst Dem, Obama, was still much better than Bush and Trump.

The GOP is a total joke, disgrace, and failure. All of the major problems in America are a result of failed GOP policy.

Now we have Biden, enjoy the Biden Boom.

JGalt

Bill Clinton gave us the Golden Age of Prosperity, high growth, great jobs, low debt. Clinton passed the deficit reduction act, which Gingrich said would crash the economy because it raised taxes on the rich and cut military spending. It led to a mega boom with balanced budgets.

Bush inherited a balanced budget with a projected surpluss, then he crashed the economy, and he started 2 wars we didn't need and couldn't win.

Obama inherited the Bush crash, an economy losing 900k jobs a month, with 10+% unemployment. He passed off a country with 4.7% unemployment.

Trump enacted massive spending bills, and massive deficits precovid. Trump doubled the annual deficit, precovid, then trippled it post covid... Trump had low growth and high debt. Not good

BIden inherited the Trump disaster, he crushed covid and now has a booming economy to show. Biden has the best first 6 months in US history.

The GOP has failed and failed miserably. The Dems have all been much better. Even the worst Dem, Obama, was still much better than Bush and Trump.

The GOP is a total joke, disgrace, and failure. All of the major problems in America are a result of failed GOP policy.

Hahaha…. Leftist talking points.

JGalt

Educate yourself. The "Clinton boom" was merely a continuation of Reagan's policies.

The President Is Not ‘in Charge of the Economy’ | National Review

Yup, he's very popular with dictators all over the world.

He bows to their every demand.
* “Kim Jong Un has been, really, somebody that I’ve gotten to know very well and respect, and hopefully – and I really believe that, over a period of time, a lot of tremendous things will happen.” (April 11, 2019)

*[Kim] wrote me beautiful letters and they’re great letters. We fell in love.” (September 29, 2018)

* “President Erdogan. He’s tough, but I get along with him. And maybe that’s a bad thing, but I think it’s a really good thing.” (June 29, 2019)

* “And I like President Xi a lot. I consider him a friend, and – but I like him a lot. I’ve gotten to know him very well. He’s a strong gentleman, right? Anybody that – he’s a strong guy, tough guy.” (June 30, 2019)

* “President Xi, who is a strong man, I call him King, he said, ‘But I am not King, I am president.’ I said, ‘No, you’re president for life and therefore, you’re King.’ He said, ‘Huh. Huh.’ He liked that.” (April 2, 2019)

* (Putin) “The man has very strong control over a country,” he said. “Now, it’s a very different system and I don’t happen to like the system, but certainly in that system, he’s been a leader. Far more than our president has been a leader.” (September 7, 2016)

It isn’t Biden who is cozy with dictators.

* “Kim Jong Un has been, really, somebody that I’ve gotten to know very well and respect, and hopefully – and I really believe that, over a period of time, a lot of tremendous things will happen.” (April 11, 2019)

*[Kim] wrote me beautiful letters and they’re great letters. We fell in love.” (September 29, 2018)

* “President Erdogan. He’s tough, but I get along with him. And maybe that’s a bad thing, but I think it’s a really good thing.” (June 29, 2019)

* “And I like President Xi a lot. I consider him a friend, and – but I like him a lot. I’ve gotten to know him very well. He’s a strong gentleman, right? Anybody that – he’s a strong guy, tough guy.” (June 30, 2019)

* “President Xi, who is a strong man, I call him King, he said, ‘But I am not King, I am president.’ I said, ‘No, you’re president for life and therefore, you’re King.’ He said, ‘Huh. Huh.’ He liked that.” (April 2, 2019)

* (Putin) “The man has very strong control over a country,” he said. “Now, it’s a very different system and I don’t happen to like the system, but certainly in that system, he’s been a leader. Far more than our president has been a leader.” (September 7, 2016)

It isn’t Biden who is cozy with dictators.

So Biden wants to start another war?

Maybe he should say REAL Americans….

No, he was right. "some Americans" are happy with the piece of shit.

im-fine.png

Forum List

Back