What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

American who smoked weed legally in Vegas before flying to Dubai now faces years in UAE jail after pot found in urine

Tommy Tainant

Gold Member
Reaction score
1618149149503.png

Dubai is trying to reposition itself as the ultimate holdiay destination but stories like this just drag it down every time. Every week there is a story about some poor bastard being arrested for petty crimes and thrown in jail. Vomiting on the mosque steps or shagging on the beach can get you life over there.

The thing is that these are the things westerners like to do when they let their hair down and these arabs need to respect our culture if they want us to spend our hard earnd there.

Having said that this guy looks a real twat and deserves some punishment. Maybe a small fine and 20 lashes would do it ?

Desperado

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just points out that if you smoke weed don't go to Dubai even if you do not look like a dork.

Likkmee

Gold Member
Reaction score
View attachment 478798

Dubai is trying to reposition itself as the ultimate holdiay destination but stories like this just drag it down every time. Every week there is a story about some poor bastard being arrested for petty crimes and thrown in jail. Vomiting on the mosque steps or shagging on the beach can get you life over there.

The thing is that these are the things westerners like to do when they let their hair down and these arabs need to respect our culture if they want us to spend our hard earnd there.

Having said that this guy looks a real twat and deserves some punishment. Maybe a small fine and 20 lashes would do it ?
Fuck dat retard. Let him rot !
Because of the hair,NOT the pot :stir:

Likkmee

Gold Member
Reaction score
View attachment 478798

Fuck dat retard. Let him rot !
Because of the hair,NOT the pot :stir:
I might have figured. A fucking GAMBOI ! Probably ran Widoze.

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 478798

Wow. Sucks to be him.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You couldn't pay me enough to go anywhere near the Middle East.
Yep, they'd throw me in prison for my habits. The US tried to several times but just wasn't motivated enough.
Plus, the US would let me out of the country but not back in.

Likkmee

Gold Member
Reaction score
You couldn't pay me enough to go anywhere near the Middle East.
Yep, they'd throw me in prison for my habits. The US tried to several times but just wasn't motivated enough.
Plus, the US would let me out of the country but not back in.
I was on the "no fly" for 6 years.God Bless America. Thanks !

Taz

Gold Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List