American Truckers' 'Freedom' Convoy to D.C. to Launch February 23, Organizers Say

So, here we go....Convoy to take to the road Wednesday....What will the Biden administration do? Will you support them? Or will you call them NAZI's like PM Zoolander did in our neighbors to the north?

Personally I support them....Nothing is more important than the individual rights as laid out by our Founders...And it is important that these American's that hate truckers start to realize that without us, they have NOTHING they need....
Like American Spring?

Rather see trucks in the streets in front of stores than BLM in streets looting and burning stores.
It’s a thinking thing versus perpetual victim emotion thing

I fully support this peaceful and legal protest!

I just hope that Biden has a few F-35's accompany them just in case a few of them try to turn this into "Insurrection v2.0"

Why would anyone support making a big mess &keeping the supply chain shortage goin here in the US? Some one please explain what there demands are?
PS What spoiled baby's we have become, this country has no clue what real shortages are like.

Frightened that a small group of lunatics may try another insurrection?

Yes.
There was no "insurrection" that's just a narrative you people are lying about to try and quell the bleeding going on within the Demo party in the face of tremendous losses in the upcoming election....

Forum List

Back