American refineries beg Biden to not stop the ability to export their gas overseas.

HandleTheTruth

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2022

I say why they hell are you exporting oil and creating a shortage here in America.

America first bitches.

Stop exporting gas to other countries till our gas prices drop.

This is a no brainier.

• Banned
I think we should hang all exports to foreign countries of refined oil till oil prices drop.

This is the only way to stop the prices from hitting even higher prices and will help Americans pocket book by expanding gas supply in the American market.

I say why they hell are you exporting oil and creating a shortage here in America.

America first bitches.

This is a no brainier.

Refining executives reportedly will seek to make the case that an export ban would anger allies and lead to refining production cuts as companies lose access to global markets that have become crucial to revenues, ultimately raising prices.

See, MORE refinery production cuts.

But, but, but BIDEN.

America first bitches.

This is a no brainier.
Of course you're right but I doubt that Biden will listen. He seems to have an uncanny ability to do whatever hurts the American people, and many even think it's intentional.

Last edited:
We protect the oil companies interest all over the world & they screw us at the pump. It's time the oil companies, refineries, tankers & pipeline operators show US citizens some respect. Stop exporting until they build Gasoline & Fuel inventories here at home and lower US pump prices NOW!

Or Biden can re-impose the 1975 export ban we had for 40 years.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Of course you're right but I doubt that Biden will listen. He seems to have an uncanny ability to do whatever hurts the American people the most and many even think it's intentional.
Nah. They are reacting to threats by the Biden administration after the industry said they had to cut capacity at the height of demand in 2021 and 2022. We will see what deal Biden makes to protect the American people from the industry.

• Banned
We protect the oil companies interest all over the world & they screw us at the pump. It's time the oil companies, refineries, tankers & pipeline operators show US citizens some respect. Stop exporting until they build Gasoline & Fuel inventories here at home and lower US pump prices NOW!
No doubt Biden will make them promise something to help the American people.

Biden won't do squat. The current price gouging is merely an exercise in power. We now have both the left wing and right wing propagandists demanding 'govt. do something to lower my gas prices!!!', and even more subsidies and corporate welfare billions are on the way.

• Banned
Biden won't do squat. The current price gouging is merely an exercise in power. We now have both the left wing and right wing propagandists demanding 'govt. do something to lower my gas prices!!!', and even more subsidies and corporate welfare billions are on the way.
Oh oil get trillions in corporate welfare. Time to threaten that too.

They can profit at $50 oil, and make a killing at $80 even on expensive operating regions.

So Biden should force them to cap oil sold here in the US at $79/barrel = $1.88 wholesale price per gallon = $2.49 at the pump. They must keep domestic gasoline & fuel storage reserve above our 5 year average & pump prices below $2.49. Only then can they sell excess to foreigners.

Most of our US debt is from Trillions spent keeping the world's fuel supplies safe. We just spent $14 Trillion defending these supplies in just the past 20 years. We have been doing this since the 1960's

The Energy Policy and Conservation Act of 1975 (EPCA) was passed by the 94th United States Congress and signed into law by President Gerald Ford (R) in December 1975. The act created the Strategic Petroleum Reserve, established vehicle fuel economy standards, and prohibited the export of U.S. crude oil

Last edited:
The US has the most refineries in the world, followed by China, Russia, Japan and India. Throttle our exports to our allies in the world and watch how fast they go to Russia and China. Biden's dick measuring contest with Putin would go flaccid in a New York minute.

Now why would gas refineries not want to sell their gas in the states and not to other countries around the world. Just doesn't make sense.

Forum List

Back