American Nazi Party comes out in support of OWS.

Liberty either didn't read his own link or has elected to rewrite it.

This particular NAZI is giving his POV.

Has the American NAZI party signed onto this POV?

No.

This is the same kid who tried to sluff off a 4 year old pic of a guy shitting on an American flag as that of a current OWSer actually doing so then claimed it "summed up the OWS movement" or something to that effect.

He's a Brietbart wannabe loser with an agenda.

Last edited:
They don't want anyone to remember that OBAMA gave the banks the bailouts to the tune of trillions of dollars AND wants to give MORE.

Yet having the democrats linked with the protesters is too good to pass up.

Baby Bush signed TARP, idiota.

:razz: And the US profited from it.
By Yalman Onaran and Alexis Leondis - Oct 20, 2010 10:55 AM ET

Bank Bailout Returns 8.2% Beating Treasury Yields - Bloomberg

.....At least....1% of the U.S......

:eek:

Baby Bush signed TARP, idiota.

And after TARP?

787 BILLION dollar stimulus. Not Bush. Obama.
Ah, yes.....The $TIM......loved by "conservative"-politicians.....nation-WIDE!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w894xqReOdo"]Rachel Maddow Exposes Republican Hypocrisy For What It Is......BS.flv - YouTube[/ame]​
Maddow = Lack of special fonts and graphics, to make stupid points of view. Stupid being the anti-thesis of her personality/show, even if she is misguided, and a little brainwashed.

Your post = :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Well, I won't get worried until the Teabagger Party comes out in support of the OWS patriots.
....And, the Teabaggers admit they've been TOTALLY WRONG.....

Yeah.....we're gonna see THAT!!

handjob.gif

Is that right?

"ideological opposites"........how so Vern?

"i

How aren't they? Fascism is authoritarian and totalitarian control by a single-party state; where communism advocates common control of production by the people (hence the root word "community").

Please don't tell me that you believe the people have been in control in any Communist run countries...USSR, China, Cuba??
You wouldn't prefer picking a Country where pure-Communism was tried....instead?

:eusa_eh:

Please don't tell me that you believe the people have been in control in any Communist run countries...USSR, China, Cuba??

Technically speaking, I'm not aware that Communism has ever been practiced to it's full ideological end.

Which in no way impeaches what I've just said...

Still holding out hope for some sort of Communist Utopia then.
At least you're admitting your error.....that no Country has EVER implemented pure Communism.​

Funny, I thought the left said the tea party was the ones with the racists. Heh.
I don't think anyone should be surprised.

WhiteHonor » The ‘Occupy Wall Street’ Movement

Absolutely Prefect.

Surely they are there because of their Hatred of Jews, and belief that Jews Run Wall street.

Where are the Libs Explaining this one away?

pwsign37.gif
Gee.....what's the source o' this sudden......

....of the Country's Jewish-population????

:eusa_eh:

From "Occupy L.A.":

aaa.jpg

aag2.jpg

From NY:

“Blame the Jews.”

That’s the message one Wall Street protester was trying to spread in Lower Manhattan to anyone that would listen.

A new video posted to YouTube shows the protester loudly and aggressively proclaiming “the Jews control Wall Street.”

In the nearly 6-minute video, the man is seen standing in Zuccotti Park ranting against Israel and Jews while holding a sign reading “Hitler’s Bankers – Wall St.”

Occupy Wall Street Freedom of expression - YouTube

From "Occupy L.A.":

aaa.jpg

aag2.jpg

From NY:

“Blame the Jews.”

That’s the message one Wall Street protester was trying to spread in Lower Manhattan to anyone that would listen.

A new video posted to YouTube shows the protester loudly and aggressively proclaiming “the Jews control Wall Street.”

In the nearly 6-minute video, the man is seen standing in Zuccotti Park ranting against Israel and Jews while holding a sign reading “Hitler’s Bankers – Wall St.”

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

"That’s the message one Wall Street protester was trying to spread...."

I can't believe this was the kind o' "conservative"-support the OWS was expecting.

Liberty: "Oh please, please, please make this thread go away". :eusa_pray:

actually i stand by it 100%. the american nazi party supports OWS. thats all this thread is saying, and its true, as per their official tweet and statement. its not rocket science, but for you people i guess it is.

From "Occupy L.A.":

aaa.jpg

aag2.jpg

From NY:

“Blame the Jews.”

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

"That’s the message one Wall Street protester was trying to spread...."

I can't believe this was the kind o' "conservative"-support the OWS was expecting.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: "One protester in the video" Several more signs at the links. Number of Nazi Party members?

Nice try. How many "Tea Party racists" were caught on video? Shall we keep score?

Well why shouldn't the Nazi party support them.

they helped Organize it.

you lefties are so ingenuous it's kind of sad...

from their own tweet:

nazi-party.png

I guess I can't speak for everyone, but I tend to take statements from Nazis with a grain of salt...others like to give them more credibility evidently.
.....And, much like the Teabaggers who are flipping to OWS, the Nazis are (also) desperate for any publicity they can GET!!!!

Forum List

Back