American Nazi Party comes out in support of OWS.

Well why shouldn't the Nazi party support them.

they helped Organize it.
That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh??

handjob.gif

Is that right?

"ideological opposites"........how so Vern?

"i

How aren't they? Fascism is authoritarian and totalitarian control by a single-party state; where communism advocates common control of production by the people (hence the root word "community").

How's that whole 'community owned' thing working out in communist countries?

Communism.... looks good on paper.... never manages to work in practice though.

If longevity is an indicator, could not one state that extends to every political system though?

Political theory is just that - Theory. When put into practice, none of them work perfectly. You always wind up with a hybrid.

We've all seen that...but it doesn't give me any clearer insight to your personal opinions regarding the reality of Communism as it's been practiced. Don't worry about it though.
You've conveniently left off where Obama and his Communist card-carrying kitchen cabinet advisers and co-author of his autobiographical works are on your "square pie chart." Since they now are showing their true colors, to get the unemployed all mad at Wall Street when actually, Pelosi/Reid policies have pushed unemployment through the roof, wrongfully placing blame on conservatives every miserable step of their way which started out with them lying their asses off on the way to the top, creating and hiding their billions, while pointing crooked fingers at all those "billionnaires" whose dollars they desire to prop up losers like solyndra while they have their hand out before the conservatives can stop them with a deadline like Pelosi's relatives did the day before the worst of their schemes became a criminal act by law, to screw the American taxpayer out of another 2 billion bucks to cover their losses in bad stock ventures. That we know of. :evil:

You wouldn't know a lefty if one jumped up and bit you on the ass.

What a pointless, maldirected poutpouri of ridiculous soundbytes. Seriously. Grow up.

edit: Just for you, I checked it out, and my suspicions were confirmed. Of everyone listed on the chart, Obama lands closest to Reagan.

Last edited:
Is that right?

"ideological opposites"........how so Vern?

"i

How aren't they? Fascism is authoritarian and totalitarian control by a single-party state; where communism advocates common control of production by the people (hence the root word "community").

"That's because America always interfered and never let it work! Now that WE'RE in charge, it'll work great!!"

/American leftist

"That's because America always interfered and never let it work! Now that WE'RE in charge, it'll work great!!"

/American leftist

Yes, thank you for showing up and contributing nothing. At least you're consistent in that regard.

/American leftist

Yes, thank you for showing up and contributing nothing. At least you're consistent in that regard.
Your approval is neither sought nor required. True story!

Liberty: "Oh please, please, please make this thread go away". :eusa_pray:

actually i stand by it 100%. the american nazi party supports OWS. thats all this thread is saying, and its true, as per their official tweet and statement. its not rocket science, but for you people i guess it is.

Hi, you have received -45 reputation points from Liberty.
Reputation was given for this post.

Awwww.....poor little baby got his feelings hurt. :(

So he'll show them by neg repping. :razz: But really....:gives:

It's not as if I am the only one kicking your ass on this poorly thought out thread. :whip:

And yet you keep on digging yourself in a hole....:dig:

Liberty: "Oh please, please, please make this thread go away". :eusa_pray:

actually i stand by it 100%. the american nazi party supports OWS. thats all this thread is saying, and its true, as per their official tweet and statement. its not rocket science, but for you people i guess it is.

It's not as if I am the only one kicking your ass on this poorly thought out thread. :whip:

i figure when you make shit up that warrants a negative rep. sorry if you disagree, that's not your choice. your red herring bumps of my thread amuse me though.

/American leftist

Apparently neither is any sort of coherent statement on your part. You're lucky to have found an outlet for your strawman ramblings where they will be appreciated rather than ridiculed.

Apparently neither is any sort of coherent statement on your part. You're lucky to have found an outlet for your strawman ramblings where they will be appreciated rather than ridiculed.

How about showing that chart with Obama being close to Reagen.

I could use a good laugh this morning....

Thanks in advance...........

Original chart http://rationalrevolution.net/images/policomp5.gif

Chart containing Obama http://www.politicalcompass.org/images/usprimaries_2008.png

Sorry, but even from my own observations, Obama the politician has shown to be no sort of lefty. The candidate, yes, but the President, hardly.

Are you able to produce evidence to the contrary?

Last edited:

It's funny the way you loftily pronounce judgement. :lol:

the american nazi party supports OWS.

However this fails to prove OWS are Nazis, or fascists, for that matter. Your attempt to smear the movement by an association it has no control over is ignorant and transparent.

Early last year, for example, a white supremacy group attended a TPM rally in Florida and acknowledged its support of the movement:

Members of the white supremacist Council of Conservative Citizens (CofCC) plan to attend a January 16, 2010, Tea Party rally in Inverness, Florida.

The CofCC has supported the Tea Party movement since its inception, posting numerous articles on the CofCC Web site and in Citizens Informer, the group's newsletter, about the rallies. For example, the April-June 2009 issue of Citizens Informer includes a photo of CofCC members at an April 17, 2009, Tea Party rally in Memphis, Tennessee. The Mississippi CofCC chapter also claimed to have staged its own Tea Party rally on October 31, 2009, in Ripley, Mississippi, with 50 attendees. In addition, CofCC fliers were found on car windshields following an October 30, 2009, rally in Roanoke County Virginia. (The Roanoke Tea Party, which had organized that event, later repudiated the CofCC, saying that it "in no way supports the Council of Conservative Citizens.")

Members of White Supremacist Group to Attend Florida Tea Party Rally

Obviously this doesn’t mean the TPM advocates ‘white supremacy’ or is ‘fascist,’ the TPM has no control over who claims to be a member. And to accuse the TPM of being ‘fascist’ is as idiotic as your claim the OWS movement has any associations with Nazis.

Original chart http://rationalrevolution.net/images/policomp5.gif

Chart containing Obama http://www.politicalcompass.org/images/usprimaries_2008.png

Sorry, but even from my own observations, Obama the politician has shown to be no sort of lefty. The candidate, yes, but the President, hardly.

Are you able to produce evidence to the contrary?

Cute charts, but thats it. but we should beat the drum for the fair share, kill oil, fishing, guitar making, fines for hiring too many employees, gun running drug smuggling. etc etc etc.

YES THE PRESIDENT.

Your move......................

Bush II gave the bailouts to the bankers, and Pubs get much more from them. How dumb ARE the dupes, anyway?

Wow, really bought the propaganda of your own side there honey.

Might want to refresh yourself on TARP buddy. TARP was NOT a Republican sponsored bill, was NOT a Republican written bill. It was and STILL IS strongly supported AND defended by DEMOCRATS as well as many Republicans. TARP became necessary because of the massive SCREW UP our own government did in the first place. It was an attempt to try and clean up our GOVERNMENT'S mess for what it had started 15 years before TARP was even signed.

TARP was drawn up by Democrats, written by Democrats and passed unanimously by Democrats as well as many Republicans. Like it or not there is no getting around this one -the conventional wisdom is TARP is hung on Democrats -FOR A REASON. It was DEMOCRATS who coined the phrase "too big to fail" in case you forgot. Bush was URGED to sign TARP by the DEMOCRATS WHO CREATED IT, DREW IT UP AND PASSED IT and urged to sign it by Obama himself who asked him not to wait and foist it off on the next President months later with supposedly months more damage. It is STILL supported and defended by Obama and his I-forgot-to-pay-my-income-taxes-Treasury Secretary Geithner. So its not like Democrats have any room here to back away from what THEY did here. (And my, Obama had a remarkable number of people he chose for his administration who somehow "forgot" to pay their income taxes. A record high number in fact -but hey, when it comes to deciding who gets OUR money, they are completely trustworthy, right? ROFL)

As for who gets the strongest support from Wall St. -are you for real? In 2008 58% of all political donations from banks and investment firms were made to DEMOCRATS!!! Only slightly higher than their norm. Gee I wonder what they expected in exchange for that. Just because Democrats PRETEND to be the party of the "little people" you actually BELIEVE IT? REALLY? Come on. ROFLMAO You do realize donor lists ARE public, right? Bothered to even check it to see if your claim that Republicans are somehow more beholden to bankers, etc. holds water? Are you under the bizarre assumption that being the party that puts union interests above those of the nation makes them the party of the "little people" somehow? GET REAL -unions are MONEY LAUNDERING operations for the benefit of Democrats. It is a mutually masturbatory relationship where the American taxpayer is left holding the bill after being played like the chumps they are. And if they were laundering money for Republicans in the IDENTICAL way I have no doubt you'd suddenly become aware of the evil, corrupt relationship between the two. Think its just a coincidence that the biggest beneficiaries of the "stimulus bill" were unions or that the biggest beneficiaries in his repackaged re-run are also unions? Oh gee when the VAST majority of all jobs in this country aren't union, why on earth would a Democrat focus like a laser on just UNION JOBS I wonder? ROFLMAO DUH

Corporations, banks, investment firms etc. used to donate in nearly identical percentages to both parties in order to cover their bases. Power routinely shifts between Democrats and Republicans and businesses bend over backwards to keep it on an even keel between the two. In recent elections they have changed that giving a significantly larger percent to Democrats than Republicans. If you don't know why they would -perhaps you should find out before making false, lying claims that can be so easily disproved as a matter of public record! While unions -both public and private -exist as massive, corrupt money launderers for the Democrat Party that funnel taxpayer funds to Democrats in the case of public unions and a huge chunk of the member dues in the case of private unions -and do so regardless of what the members of those unions want. Unions are in reality giant corporations too, they rake in billions in profits every year and they funnel a huge percentage of their take to Democrats. Unions are exploiting our system for the political gain of one party and they are NOT paying their fair share and should lose their tax exempt status and pay taxes! Republicans actually rely more heavily on individual donations of less than $200 than do Democrats. The party that receives the most number of donations of $10 or less -is Republican. That's a pretty good indicator of something that totally contradicts the fantasy world you have created for yourself.

The idea that somehow Democrats are "cleaner" when it comes to where they get their donations is ridiculous and sheer fantasy. Obama's approval ratings are ABYSMALLY low and any of the top three Republican candidates beat him in head-to-head match up right now -yet he collected more money than ALL the Republican candidates COMBINED in the most recent quarter!! HOW exactly is that possible I wonder? That should be raising EVERYONE'S eyebrows and not just those of Republicans. How is it such an EXTREMELY unpopular President is still able to out raise ALL the Republican candidates COMBINED? Just where do you REALLY think he's getting his money? Last time he received more money from untraceable foreign donations with obviously made-up bullshit names than all other candidates combined -setting a new record and really showing how to use the internet to make it untraceable while pretending accepting what were really illegal donations was an "accident".

So where is such MASSIVE financial support for his campaign REALLY coming from? And WHY? I wouldn't trust his donor list to be any more honest than it was last time. And think about it. He is a very unpopular President widely and correctly perceived to be inept and in over his head. Yet he has AMAZINGLY and MAGICALLY raised more money than ALL the Republican candidates COMBINED and with such an amazingly few events. So who is it behind the scenes here that REALLY thinks this pathetic floundering guy with zero leadership and executive skills is THEIR guy and funneling the money his way? Because it sure isn't AMERICANS.

People like you tell yourselves phony, made-up bs and repeat and promote lies and deliberate distortions about the other side while phonily holding out the Democrat party as something noble but in fact let's ALL remember the party in control of THE three most corrupt state governments in the country -is Democrat. For a reason. The only party associated with corrupt political machines -is Democrat. The party most guilty of pay-to-play scams -is Democrat. The party with the most charges and convictions of election and voter fraud -is Democrat. The party that has more dead people voting for them every fucking election is Democrat. The party most likely to feel ENTITLED, the most likely to do whatever it takes to bypass the will of the people in order to get their person in office regardless of who the people REALLY want -is Democrat. The only party that would respond to hearing one of their own was arrested and charged with taking kickbacks and stashing the cash in his deep freeze by giving the guy a standing ovation when he entered the House of Representatives -is DEMOCRAT.

In order for a Republican to win in many states (with more being added all the time) requires the Republican not just get the majority of votes because that isn't sufficient to win. They not only need the majority votes, but enough BEYOND that to counter the level of voter fraud being committed by Democrats. The reverse of that is NOT true. The party least likely to play by the rules -is Democrat. The party most likely to hold all others to a double standard and a standard they never demand of themselves -is Democrat. If you are looking for corruption -always look at Democrats first. Its the norm and a way of life for the party.

You might want to ask your question again -only look in the mirror for the answer.

Last edited:

i figure when you make shit up that warrants a negative rep. sorry if you disagree, that's not your choice. your red herring bumps of my thread amuse me though.

Not my choice??? :confused: We all have choices, junior.

You CHOSE to start a thread that does not say what you think it said (See posts 11, 12, and 13. People tried to warn you that you didn't even understand what your own link said. And 114 further states the same thing.) So you thereby show your poor reading comphresion and inability to understand the link you posted).

I CHOSE to bump it to continue to show your ignorance and highlight your made up non-facts.

See? Life if full of choices. And I will now choose to not neg-rep you back since I don't play games like that and I figure you've suffered enough.

You're welcome.

Forum List

Back