American liberals please take note: A step-by-step guide for moving to Canada and becoming a citizen there

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Please PLEASE!!!!!

• Some Americans are talking about moving to the US's northern neighbor ahead of Tuesday's presidential election.
  • The Canadian government has a handy tool that helps you figure out if you're eligible to become a permanent resident, and a quiz to help you find out if you may already be a citizen.
  • Becoming a Canadian citizen is difficult, with language, history, and physical residency requirements. Here are the factors you need to consider.

Please PLEASE!!!!!

• Some Americans are talking about moving to the US's northern neighbor ahead of Tuesday's presidential election.
  • The Canadian government has a handy tool that helps you figure out if you're eligible to become a permanent resident, and a quiz to help you find out if you may already be a citizen.
  • Becoming a Canadian citizen is difficult, with language, history, and physical residency requirements. Here are the factors you need to consider.
"The civil war has started, the only thing that is missing are the bullets." We cast our own bullets up here in the north west. The jacketed bullets are long ago purchased & stored for use as needed.

Please PLEASE!!!!!

"The civil war has started, the only thing that is missing are the bullets." We cast our own bullets up here in the north west. The jacketed bullets are long ago purchased & stored for use as needed.
Where I live the humidity will kill you long before a bullet will..

Please PLEASE!!!!!

Is Missouri as bad as Georgia? My son went through basic training in Georgia & said the humidity was so extreme that guys passed out during basic training(water logged lungs?). Either way I am sorry to hear about you suffering in that extreme of climate.

Please PLEASE!!!!!

Is Missouri as bad as Georgia? My son went through basic training in Georgia & said the humidity was so extreme that guys passed out during basic training(water logged lungs?). Either way I am sorry to hear about you suffering in that extreme of climate.
It is like the south and Washington DC. I grew up in OKC where that hot desert breeze would help warm yous up in the heat of a summer day. Where I live now the temp is at least ten degrees cooler in the summer.

Please PLEASE!!!!!

I moved to Georgia from Florida, so Georgia humidity didn't seem that bad to me. :lol:

Please PLEASE!!!!!

As far as I'm concerned these parasites can make a "caravan" of about 20 million and walk their unhappy malignant asses to Venezuela.

Please PLEASE!!!!!

Can we donate used bubble wrap, foam peanuts, and empty boxes?

Forum List

Back