American indie rock legend Ariel Pink had his life turned on its head for the great crime of supporting Trump. he speaks out on it in this 35mn video

1660593168889.png

• Banned
he says he was at the Trump speech but not the actual breaking in of the congress on Jan 6, wanted to visit as a tourist to see Trump's final words, then his record label dropped him via text, and he got accused of sexual harassment

he says he was at the Trump speech but not the actual breaking in of the congress on Jan 6, wanted to visit as a tourist to see Trump's final words, then his record label dropped him via text, and he got accused of sexual harassment
How sad. America is unrecognizable to the America I grew up with during the 50s and 60s.

I like a lot of it.

Animal Collective, Deerhunter, Sunset Rubdown........
i like the 1st two, never heard of the 3rd

here are SOME of my faves: The Walkmen, Jonathan Fire*Eater, White Rabbits, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Strokes, The Killers i'm probably forgetting some, it's been 20 years!

The Rat by the Walkmen is one of my faves.
you just named by fave song ever...they got sick of playing it for some reason, and i went rogue on them and badmouthed them on social media for not re-creating the magic The Rat in their later material

Forum List

Back