American Idiots

insolent imp

Platinum Member
Apr 20, 2022
How can any of you people trust the government and law enforcement? Do you really think any of those shitheads really care about you? Cops are government asassions, politicians only want special intrest money and nobody cares about the average American citizen. They are nothing but jackals and thugs.

How can any of you people trust the government and law enforcement? Do you really think any of those shitheads really care about you? Cops are government asassions, politicians only want special intrest money and nobody cares about the average American citizen. They are nothing but jackals and thugs.
Congratulations on realizing what so many refuse to even entertain.

WHO says we trust them?
I sure as hell never have!

Not me.

But it's very interesting to note that the generation who made civil rights the centerpiece of their politics, and said "never trust anyone over 30", now lap furiously at the jackboots of the police state and venerate senile fossilized politicians who can't tie their own shoes.

You've pegged it for the reason why Trump could have been so widely accepted by the American working class.

Fascism is being found acceptable in America by many millions of the downtrodden, but not in name.

There are still many indications that fascism is close to gaining a foothold and then becoming quite acceptable.

Just ask a rightist extremist how they will perform for Trump once somebody gets up the courage to 'really' act, instead of just threatening.

You've pegged it for the reason why Trump could have been so widely accepted by the American working class.

Fascism is being found acceptable in America by many millions of the downtrodden, but not in name.

There are still many indications that fascism is close to gaining a foothold and then becoming quite acceptable.

Just ask a rightist extremist how they will perform for Trump once somebody gets up the courage to 'really' act, instead of just threatening.

Donnie, your anti American, TDS crap has ran it's course. Now worry and Canada and gfy

Get back in your lane, loony snow Meskin.

Not me.

But it's very interesting to note that the generation who made civil rights the centerpiece of their politics, and said "never trust anyone over 30", now lap furiously at the jackboots of the police state and venerate senile fossilized politicians who can't tie their own shoes.
Surely you can't NOT see the irony in your post

The same hippies from the sixties embraced capitalism in the eighties and now represent everything they claimed to despise.
Not me.

Quite amusing that the extreme rightists are now intent on playing down their threats of violence!

A very few counter threats has made them nervous as hell.

American federal government good

American people systemically racist and bad.

I like our government assassins. I wish they would kill more criminals. They should get bonuses for each scumbag they kill.

I like our government assassins. I wish they would kill more criminals. They should get bonuses for each scumbag they kill.
If a scumbag dies fuckin good for them .. But the pigs have a penchant for killing unarmed people.

If a scumbag dies fuckin good for them .. But the pigs have a penchant for killing unarmed people.
There are THOUSANDS of unarmed scumbags out there. Do you know how many unarmed black men cops killed last year? If you had to guess, what would it be? 500? 1000? Actually, if you said 9, you would be correct. 9 unarmed black men were killed. 7 of those 9 were deemed legal, because it was people trying to run cops over with cars, and shit like that. The remaining 2 that werent legal, the cops were prosecuted and the they were put in prison.

This is a nation of 350,000,000 people. To only have 2 "bad shoots" on unarmed black men over an entire year almost defies logic. You would think it would be hundreds just by the sheer volume of our population. Any expectation that you are going to see cops be more perfect than that, is simply unrealistic.

Forum List

Back