American Idiots

There are THOUSANDS of unarmed scumbags out there. Do you know how many unarmed black men cops killed last year? If you had to guess, what would it be? 500? 1000? Actually, if you said 9, you would be correct. 9 unarmed black men were killed. 7 of those 9 were deemed legal, because it was people trying to run cops over with cars, and shit like that. The remaining 2 that werent legal, the cops were prosecuted and the they were put in prison.

This is a nation of 350,000,000 people. To only have 2 "bad shoots" on unarmed black men over an entire year almost defies logic. You would think it would be hundreds just by the sheer volume of our population. Any expectation that you are going to see cops be more perfect than that, is simply unrealistic.
So killing 9 unarmed civilians is acceptable? how about the whites the government slaughtered?

They're thieves in business suits.
I’m of two minds. I don’t want to start sounding like the asshole radicals such as Saul fuckin’ Alinsky: “All gubmint always all bad all the time!”

On the other hand, where there is clear evidence under our very noses that some of the principle actors in government are scheming and conniving self-serving and double-dealing scumbags whose sole concern is achieving ever greater power at our expense — then it won’t do to ignore that evidence either.

Our Constitution created a government with lots of off-switches. Checks and balances. It frustrates the desire of politicians to hobble our liberties and freedoms. Good. But at the same time, the Framers didn’t choose to create a government that couldn’t function as a government, at all.

We are supposed to be the very wary guardians against their possible encroachments. But since it is OUR government, we should also seek to avoid tossing out the baby with the bath water.

We have a responsibility too. I now mistrust our DOJ. And I mistrust our FBI. I absolutely now mistrust the Executive Branch of this regime. And Congress has been so reckless for so long, it’s hard to place much hope in the legislative branch.

So, maybe we have to start contemplating difficult choices. Those choices don’t have to involve civil war. But no more mere lip service to “tossing the rascals out.” The time is at hand to truly start doing it.

Insolent imps are a dime a dozen when the political shit hits the fan. They are like roaches that thrive on shit but have no idea of political reality.
a dime a dozen ìs what your wife charges for blowjobs. political reality ls knowing a lying cocksucker when you see one.

How can any of you people trust the government and law enforcement? Do you really think any of those shitheads really care about you? Cops are government asassions, politicians only want special intrest money and nobody cares about the average American citizen. They are nothing but jackals and thugs.
🖕

You've pegged it for the reason why Trump could have been so widely accepted by the American working class.

Fascism is being found acceptable in America by many millions of the downtrodden, but not in name.

There are still many indications that fascism is close to gaining a foothold and then becoming quite acceptable.

Just ask a rightist extremist how they will perform for Trump once somebody gets up the courage to 'really' act, instead of just threatening.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Forum List

Back