American Fascism Is Born

The Truth about the Anti-Trump Chicago Riot and Those Blaming Trump for that Riot in 4 Minutes
SHARE ON:
362dce758c238130fd752b626522ac21
Tim BrownMarch 12, 2016
I've always enjoyed reporter Paul Joseph Watson's comments and for the most part found that he breaks a lot of stories, plus I like his British accent. He posted a video today following the Chicago rioting at the Donald Trump rally that is excellent and everyone should take notice.

I just have one question before I point out in the article some of the things that Watson says in his video and the question I want you to consider is this: Does anyone else find it coincidental that after so many political elite and donors met with the apparent purpose of dealing with Donald Trump, according to Bill Kristol, just last weekend, that this would flow in its wake? Pardon me while I put 2 and 2 together.

Video

Now, notice that the attacks did not come from those supporting Trump nor Donald Trump. They came from agent provocateurs and other leftists. They attacked police, people gathered for the Trump rally, tore up signs fired guns in the air, threatened to rape women and basically acted in a manner that takes on the character of an insurrection that should constitutionally be put down by the citizen militia.

Of course, the media and Bernie Sanders supporters said this was all an act of free speech. I don't know where these people were when peaceful protestors stood against hundreds of armed federal agents at the Bundy Ranch in 2014, or where they were when some of those same peaceful protestors stood in Oregon against a DC criminal government that usurps its constitutional authority and grabs up land and minerals from the people. Mind you, no threats of violence took place. There were no guns fired (except by federal agents and state police, resulting in the murder of one of those peaceful protestors). No rapes occurred. Are you starting to get the picture, America? Evil has been labeled good and good labeled as evil.

Of course, many Sanders supporters threatened violence for Trump supporters and even waved the Communist flag about, which is an ideology that was responsible for the deaths of literally hundreds of millions of people during the 20th century! My goodness, we've even seen these people come out and call for the assassination of Donald Trump! Yet, I don't see them being arrested… hint, hint at the FBI who worked to arrest peaceful protestors and fire on innocent people, along with the Oregon State Police. Where are you guys at in all of this? (Crickets)

In fact, I don't see the FBI dealing with known domestic terrorist and close friend of Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Sobarkah, Bill Ayers, who showed up to throw fuel on the fire of the Chicago insurrection.

The Truth about the Anti-Trump Chicago Riot and Those Blaming Trump for that Riot in 4 Minutes - Freedom Outpost

Now Trump really does have his own little brown shirt cadre of fascist thugs..

I find it funny that hypocritical leftist scum accuses others of Fascism, while engaging in shutting down people's right to free speech, which is the essence of fascism.

I find it funny that hypocritical leftist scum accuses others of Fascism, while engaging in shutting down people's right to free speech, which is the essence of fascism.

I'll bet you'd look real cute in one of those uniforms.

Does your civilian national security force uniform make you look like a Black Panther?

I think it's important for a new and exciting proto fascist cadre to present the right image for success. Let's review some possible uniform choices.
First we'll start with this very stylish ensemble from the Hugo Boss Collection.
25c437d93ff02810a1420532c23d8fd5.jpg

This Gestapo leather trench coat is particularly attractive. It makes a real fashion statement as well as being intimidating at the same time. Perfect for those chilly evenings around the bonfire of books.
gestapoleathercoat.jpg

You've already exposed your true colors with your demonic appeal to have Trump killed and condemned to the nether world. Then you have nothing to say to all the responders. How long can even the most down lo people desperate for a conversation going to consider you worth anything more than some crazed pest?

You've already exposed your true colors with your demonic appeal to have Trump killed and condemned to the nether world. Then you have nothing to say to all the responders. How long can even the most down lo people desperate for a conversation going to consider you worth anything more than some crazed pest?

Trump killed? Interesting idea. I like it.....thanks for the suggestion.

Forum List

Back