American exceptionalism

I read a report from New Zealand that since banning most modern sporting rifles that violent crime is at an all time high.
No. About the only things that weren't banned were sporting firearms. Everyone still has all their sporting rifles.

I guess you don't know what a modern sporting rifle is, do you?

There were an estimated 173,000 newly banned firearms in NZ when the ban went into effect. 56,000 have been turned in. Everyone still has all of their rifles..

See paragraph 48 for the estimate of 173,000.

And this for 56,000 turned in:

And this to see why so many were not turned in: Criminals don't turn in their guns, stupid fucking people!

And, all of that together, shows why gun crime is at record levels in New Zealand! They disarmed the people and left them as defenseless targets.. and the fucking people asked their government to do it. Now you see why so many Americans are against following in your idiotic footsteps.

Eeek!
On a global scale, gun crime remains incredibly low in New Zealand.
For instance, in the United States there are about 106 deaths per 1 million population each year.
In each of the last two years, New Zealand recorded 2.4 gun-related deaths per million people.

Nothing but redirection. Clean your own fucking house before you tell me mine is dirty. You want to complain about American Exceptionalism when your very complaint is proof of your view that New Zealand is exceptional - but you're not. You're average...

If you think that gun deaths is the measure of a country, then when China invades you won't be calling on our help because we're not exceptional, right? Just like in WWII; you didn't need us; you're exceptional.

You're not exceptional; you're a piss-ant little island country that wouldn't survive an hour without our protection. You're shit. We're exceptional.

I guess you don't know what a modern sporting rifle is, do you?
It certainly isn't a military style semi automatic. That you believe and use that label for them merely shows what an ignorant exceptional you are. Remember, they're not portrayed as such by 2nd Amendmenters, but as defence against a tyrannical government.

They disarmed the people and left them as defenseless targets.. and the fucking people asked their government to do it.
Lunatic drivelling. Even when shown the truth the deplorable exceptionals can't accept it. Everyone still has their sporting and target weapons which don't fall into banned categories.

Just like in WWII; you didn't need us; you're exceptional.
Hiliarious. We defended you against fascism at great cost of blood and treasure for two years while you tended your cash registers, until war was declared on you and you had to pick up a rifle instead.

you're a piss-ant little island country that wouldn't survive an hour without our protection.
Even funnier. But very exceptional. The US withdrew its 'protection', as envisioned in the ANZUS Treaty where the parties would 'consult', in the early 1980s when the NZ government declared it would decide whether visiting US Navy ships were nuclear armed and prohibit such. Yet here we are.

One thing makes America exceptional above all else. Me. Don't get me wrong. If I didn't live here to represent this country it would still be... kinda okay... I guess. :dunno:

NZ was never armed in the first place.

You like to make shit up off the top of your head, don't you? They're #16 in the world in gun ownership. They're higher in murder rates than all these countries:

Australia
China
Sweden
Malta
Italy
Spain
Germany
Macao
Slovenia
Switzerland
Austria
Norway
Hong Kong
Singapore

Couple of things numbnuts:
1) I am a NZer
2) I used to be a police officer so I am well versed in NZ gun culture,
3) According to this list List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia there are at least three countries on your list that have higher homicide rates than NZ. That being said, all of those countries you listed and NZ are pretty negligible - all less than 1 person per 100,000.
4) Nowhere near as high as the 5 per 100,000 in the USA. You are one of the most armed societies in the world, yet your homicide rate is nearly 7 times that of NZ. Thought all those guns were protecting you. Apparently not.
5) Post a link that NZ is 16th in the world with gun ownership. I would believe that maybe in the 40-50 countries in the first world that might be the case. The 200+ countries in the world? Doubt it. There would be 16 countries in Africa alone that would have more guns per head of population.

And, all of that together, shows why gun crime is at record levels in New Zealand! They disarmed the people and left them as defenseless targets.. and the fucking people asked their government to do it. Now you see why so many Americans are against following in your idiotic footsteps.

Total BS.
Anyway. I'd really STFU about crime rates before you dig that hole even bigger. Looks like the US is a real shit hole when it comes to violent crime. Looks like your guns are doing a great job...not..

Total BS.
Anyway. I'd really STFU about crime rates before you dig that hole even bigger. Looks like the US is a real shit hole when it comes to violent crime. Looks like your guns are doing a great job...not..

Oh my... you got me. Since I pulled my data, you've gone down to #20 in the world.. BFD.

Why did you used to be a cop? Because you don't know shit about gun crime in New Zealand? Your own press says you're at the highest level of gun crime since 2009. Don't come here and attack us; attack your own government.

I don't give a shit about comparing the US to New Zealand. What I care about is that your own country is fucked up but your envy for America's standing in the world makes you come on to this US board and badmouth the US. We have no desire to be the lowest in gun crime. What we choose, instead, is to be the freest. If we wanted the safest with the least crime, we'd have a totalitarian government where the bulk of crime would be thought crime because they can't physically restrain that - we'd be the UK

Oh, wait.. That didn't work either. I guess we just have to be us... now you go be you and play with the little boys. You don't have a place in the big world.

And you need to shout about it because?
And you need to come here to engage in criticizing the US because? Because your national dick is small and you can pretend to have a big national dick on the Internet and challenge those who actually do have big national dicks because you'll never have to actually fight them.

Hiliarious. We defended you against fascism at great cost of blood and treasure for two years while you tended your cash registers, until war was declared on you and you had to pick up a rifle instead.

No way! I was just searching for the New Zealander graves in the US but must have missed them; please provide a link; I'll go pay my respects.

As for Americans in New Zealand - well, here's your own government's history:

Here's the map of the dead.

You didn't protect us against shit.

Total BS.

Oh my... you got me. Since I pulled my data, you've gone down to #20 in the world.. BFD.

Why did you used to be a cop? Because you don't know shit about gun crime in New Zealand? Your own press says you're at the highest level of gun crime since 2009. Don't come here and attack us; attack your own government.

I don't give a shit about comparing the US to New Zealand. What I care about is that your own country is fucked up but your envy for America's standing in the world makes you come on to this US board and badmouth the US. We have no desire to be the lowest in gun crime. What we choose, instead, is to be the freest. If we wanted the safest with the least crime, we'd have a totalitarian government where the bulk of crime would be thought crime because they can't physically restrain that - we'd be the UK

Oh, wait.. That didn't work either. I guess we just have to be us... now you go be you and play with the little boys. You don't have a place in the big world.

A few things Einstein:
1) Don't take my criticism of that piece of shit in the WH as a criticism of the US. The US is a great country, as are many others. But the US is great despite that fuckwit in the WH not because of him.
2) I know enough about gun crime in NZ and the US to know that yours far outweighs ours.
3) You are the one who started comparing the countries, not I.
4) Our country does have its issues for sure but our political system leaves yours in the dust.
5) I only badmouth Trump Deplorables. And they are by far the minority in the US. Not even the majority of US citizens like you nimrods. Suck it up Petal.
6) You are far from the freest. Hell, I was born and still live in a constitutional monarchy and I have far more rights than you. You neocon whackadoodles put far too much stock in your perceived need to be 'free'.
7) You have no desire to have the lowest gun crime? You really should have a caveat and that would be this: "We Deplorable Trumpites have no desire to have the lowest gun crime." Because I'm telling you now, Dipshit, you have the minority opinion on that in the US.
8) I hear you about he UK. I mean the number of mass shootings they have annually is terrible....oh wait, I misplaced a letter. It's US not UK....my bad...

You didn't protect us against shit.
While you were still tending your cash registers and selling obsolete destroyers to the British for their gold reserves NZ forces were spending blood and treasure in pitched battles defending you from fascists.

Paratroopers_Crete_%2741.JPG

And you need to come here to engage in criticizing the US because? Because your national dick is small and you can pretend to have a big national dick on the Internet and challenge those who actually do have big national dicks because you'll never have to actually fight them.

I only criticise Trump Deplorables. And I have no problem doing that. You are scum.
Don't live off the deeds of others. Unless you fought in WWII, you have done nothing. Stop using stolen valour by living off the glory of US service men and women who actually did something.

Never actually fight them? Quick history lesson. NZ declared war on Germany in 1939, more than 2 years before the US got off its arse and only then because the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbour. The Battle of Britain had already been won. Would Europe have been conquered by Germany if the US hadn't been involved? Not likely, the Soviets would have seen to that, but most of Europe are eternally grateful for the intervention of the US. However, the US intervention in that theatre of war doesn't give it a free pass from criticism when its being a dickhead.

Forum List

Back