On The Celebrity Apprentice, Trump referred to Lil John as "Uncle Tom", staff begged him to stop using the phrase, say he confused it with "Uncle Sam"

Trump is gaining support from the black voters. At his black voter rate of increase, it's not hard to see a time in the near future when he will have more than his statistical average of 0 %

Campaign 101... your candidate makes a huge racist gaffe that might alienate him with a huge segment of the electorate.
You either a). move past it and hope people will forget in the next five months, or b). go on an apology tour, say I frakked up and make heartfelt amends.

You don't do c). call more attention to it by saying his opponent is so much worse becasue he forgot the name of a person of color that was once on his show by way of comparison.

Campaign 101... your candidate makes a huge racist gaffe that might alienate him with a huge segment of the electorate.
You either a). move past it and hope people will forget in the next five months, or b). go on an apology tour, say I frakked up and make heartfelt amends.

You don't do c). call more attention to it by saying his opponent is so much worse becasue he forgot the name of a person of color that was once on his show by way of comparison.

In this case, Trump is that much worse than a Biden's minor mistake. If Trump is basing his opposition to Biden on something that minor, he's fucked.

Trump repeatedly tried to launch a black vs white version of The Apprentice, and never understood why it would be a bad idea to do such a show.

in this case, Trump is that much worse than a Biden's minor mistake.

I'm sure you think so.

You're just upset because you can't convince black people to disagree with me.

If I'm going to expend the energy to get any person (black or otherwise) to agree to something. There would be a lot more at stake than petty politics.

6.Black-Girl-with-Short-Hair.jpg

Forum List

Back