Gold Member
Jan 17, 2018
USSR
Are you Americans?
--------------
How could you think of that Medicine
WAS PAYABLE?
================================================== =
I understand .... that America is created by bandits who did not recognize the simple rules of civilized society ..

================================================== =====
Now the Americans are trying to teach this shit all the peoples of the world.
You will not succeed.
We will stop you ...
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------
You should only pray that the President of Russia is Putin.
A weak man who will be recognized as a loser in History

Are you Americans?
--------------
WAS PAYABLE?
I understand .... that America is created by bandits who did not recognize the simple rules of civilized society ..

You will not succeed.
We will stop you ...
The USA is NOT a democracy. It is an Oligarchy with Fascist leanings, much like Russia.

My guess is Selivan is learning English and may be 12 to 15 years old? I've always thought that no one should be able to create more than one thread a day. I didn't check any other Seliven threads. Some thoughts.

"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible, but man's inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary." Reinhold Niebuhr

"The 20th century has been characterized by three developments of great political importance: The growth of democracy, the growth of corporate power, and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy." Alex Carey

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." Winston Churchill

“They owe nothing to any man, they expect nothing from any man; they acquire the habit of always considering themselves as standing alone, and they are apt to imagine that their whole destiny is in their own hands. Thus not only does *democracy make every man forget his ancestors, but it hides his descendants and separates his contemporaries from him; it throws him back forever upon himself alone and threatens in the end to confine him entirely within the solitude of his own heart.” Alexis de Tocqueville

"Those who explore the ensuing pages will find them marked by a certain ribaldry, even when they discuss topics commonly regarded as grave. I do not apologize for this, for life in the Republic has always seemed to me to be far more comic than serious. We live in a land of abounding quackeries, and if we do not learn how to laugh we succumb to the melancholy disease which afflicts the race of viewers-with-alarm. I have had too good a time of it in this world to go down that chute. I have witnessed, in my day, the discovery, enthronement and subsequent collapse of a vast army of uplifters and world-savers, and am firmly convinced that all of them were mountebanks. We produce such mountebanks in greater number than any other country, and they climb to heights seldom equalled elsewhere. Nevertheless, we survive, and not only survive but also flourish. In no other country known to me is life as safe and agreeable, taking one day with another, as it is in These States. Even in a great Depression few if any starve, and even in a great war the number who suffer by it is vastly surpassed by the number who fatten on it and enjoy it. Thus my view of my country is predominantly tolerant and amiable. I do not believe in democracy, but I am perfectly willing to admit that it provides the only really amusing form of government ever endured by mankind." H.L. Mencken Into

I already wrote on one branch of this forum ..
- I will communicate with adequate people
- On the rest I do not give a shit, you can shove or pull your pussy, as you like ....
- But ... who I do not like - these guys I'll fuck on a full program, regardless of the Forum Rules, the Authority of the Moderator / Admin ...

===============================
Like this.

Are you Americans?
--------------
WAS PAYABLE?

You will not succeed.
We will stop you ...

You talk like Natasha Fatale on Rocky and Bullwinkle

Can you say "Moose and Squirrel" for me?

American "anonymous animal rightwinger", knows such words as "Natasha" ...
Puppy...
Do you want a scandal?
Mama paid for the Internet?

My guess is Selivan is learning English and may be 12 to 15 years old?
girl, never write to me ...
Marry, then take the "rag" and wash the floor.
With you will not be communication
giphy.gif

Еще раз, подонок "rightwinger", тявкнешь такое, то тобой займутся "русские хакеры"
шутка...
Веди себя прилично

Еще раз, подонок "rightwinger", тявкнешь такое, то тобой займутся "русские хакеры"
шутка...
Веди себя прилично
So not only is he a physicist able to conclusively prove the non-existence of all ex-terrestrial life, he can also hack rightwinger's account?

What else do we not know about Selivan?

731937-mot7.jpg

I repeat once more:
Do not be an idiot who looks stt
-----------------------
Ser, arguing with me is useless ...
Why?
- I am Russian
- I lived in America and have my apartment there
- I speak English
- I have the opportunity to read the American media
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
- You are an American
- You never lived in Russia and do not have a real estate there
- Do not you speak Russian
- You can not read Russian mass media

================================================== ===
Therefore, do not argue with me, you look like an idiot ...

I am wrong?

Forum List

Back