American Commies try to wreck a patriots comeback tour - Cancel culture on steroids.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

1621682889298.png

As we can see this childish behaviour failed to dent Americas enthusiasm for our Nige and the great man played to appreciative crowds across the nation. Stick that up your arse you tik tok commie bastards.

View attachment 492160

As we can see this childish behaviour failed to dent Americas enthusiasm for our Nige and the great man played to appreciative crowds across the nation. Stick that up your arse you tik tok commie bastards.
Buying tickets is the opposite of cancel culture, moron. :laugh:

View attachment 492160

Look, Taint,
Nigel is the best thing to happen to cuppatea cuppatea cuppatea land since Winston Churchill.

We need to beat your asses a third time for not throwing off you bullshit monarchy.

View attachment 492160

Look, Taint,
Nigel is the best thing to happen to cuppatea cuppatea cuppatea land since Winston Churchill.

We need to beat your asses a third time for not throwing off you bullshit monarchy.
You're an idiot.

View attachment 492160

Look, Taint,

Our leading statesman.

View attachment 492160

Look, Taint,

Our leading statesman.

Sounds about right. That's the best you pussies can expect. All your real men died or moved here.

View attachment 492160

If Brexit is such a terrible time, Tommy, why doesn't the British population realize it and vote in a government that is anxious to crawl back to the EU and be at the beck and call of the current German Fuhrerette, Frau Merkel?

I think most of your fellow Brits don't think its such a bad idea at all.

The EU was a global Marxist takeover and MANY brits were anxious to jump in bed the the Bolsheviks. Those same people learned their lesson and now want to get the fuck away from the goose-steppers, but dumb ass Tommy Taint wants more EU ass fucking....because he is a shameless pillow biter.

If Brexit is such a terrible time, Tommy, why doesn't the British population realize it and vote in a government that is anxious to crawl back to the EU and be at the beck and call of the current German Fuhrerette, Frau Merkel?

It really shows just how psycho these queer Leftist are, doesn't it?

View attachment 492160

have no clue who this is

View attachment 492160

More would vote in favor of it today than did in '16.

View attachment 492160

have no clue who this is

Read this!

View attachment 492160

Nearly choked on my mars bar then.

View attachment 492160

Look, Taint,

Our leading statesman.

Leading statesman without a country to lead?
You mean 'former leader'.

lol

Hugh Janus???

omg!

His tour is all about selling a book.

View attachment 492160

I would not call it childish

Its evidence of a far more sinistre flaw on leftwing cancel culture character

What did you hope to gain by scuttling the Farage speaking tour?

What fear motivates you (meaning the lefty wackos )?

View attachment 492160

What a sad state of affairs if you weak-ass Brits are so fucking anxious to re-cede British sovereignty to the Eurotrash Brussels Bolsheviks. Then again, British People have never really experience sovereignty. You let the "nobles" have it all, so what are you really missing, right?

Do you know why Americans have the right to own guns? No. You don't. Self-determination and independence from government is such a foreign concept to you subjects of the British crown that it shocks your obedient conscience.

It should come as no surprise that most Brits are fucking sheep (well, not fucking sheep, but...they are sheep. Leave the fucking of sheep to we, the Aggies, Gig'em). I am ashamed of my Northern Ireland, Scotch, and Welsh ancestry. (bag over head)

View attachment 492160

What a sad state of affairs if you weak-ass Brits are so fucking anxious to re-cede British sovereignty to the Eurotrash Brussels Bolsheviks. Then again, British People have never really experience sovereignty. You let the "nobles" have it all, so what are you really missing, right?

Do you know why Americans have the right to own guns? No. You don't. Self-determination and independence from government is such a foreign concept to you subjects of the British crown that it shocks your obedient conscience.

It should come as no surprise that most Brits are fucking sheep (well, not fucking sheep, but...they are sheep. Leave the fucking of sheep to we, the Aggies, Gig'em). I am ashamed of my Northern Ireland, Scotch, and Welsh ancestry. (bag over head)
Wouldnt it suck if we were a bunch of gun scared pussies like Tommy Taint? Its absolutely shameful and embarrassing. :laugh:

View attachment 492160

I would not call it childish

Its evidence of a far more sinistre flaw on leftwing cancel culture character

What did you hope to gain by scuttling the Farage speaking tour?

What fear motivates you (meaning the lefty wackos )?
The point is to have a laugh at his expense. Well worth it.

Forum List

Back