American Commies try to wreck a patriots comeback tour - Cancel culture on steroids.

View attachment 492160

As we can see this childish behaviour failed to dent Americas enthusiasm for our Nige and the great man played to appreciative crowds across the nation. Stick that up your arse you tik tok commie bastards.

Looks like the people on Tic Tok don't like far right crazy people.

Maybe he should start charging people for tickets.

Oh yes, that's right, far right people usually don't have the money. They are the first in line with their hands out and to flock to anything free but if asked to give back or pay for what they take, they are no where to be found.

View attachment 492160

As we can see this childish behaviour failed to dent Americas enthusiasm for our Nige and the great man played to appreciative crowds across the nation. Stick that up your arse you tik tok commie bastards.

Looks like the people on Tic Tok don't like far right crazy people.

Maybe he should start charging people for tickets.

Oh yes, that's right, far right people usually don't have the money. They are the first in line with their hands out and to flock to anything free but if asked to give back or pay for what they take, they are no where to be found.
If he started charging nobody would turn up anyway. He should bite the bullet and make it Klan Only (no darkies).

Leader of the Brexit party. You detest leaving the EU don't you, as a quisling of the left?
So why the crocodile tears over Farage?

And what makes you imagine Americans give a crap about ruining
the tour of Farage, though they probably should?

Seems to me much more likely Brit leftists are trying to stop Farage in the sneaky cowardly underhanded
way they so love to employ.

And why is a well known crank and quisling like yourself pretending you give a shit about the
problems that Farage is having?

None of this adds up. GFY, as always.

Last edited:

View attachment 492160

If Brexit is such a terrible time, Tommy, why doesn't the British population realize it and vote in a government that is anxious to crawl back to the EU and be at the beck and call of the current German Fuhrerette, Frau Merkel?

I think most of your fellow Brits don't think its such a bad idea at all.
More would vote in favor of it today than did in '16.

Yup.

Leader of the Brexit party. You detest leaving the EU don't you, as a quisling of the left?
So why the crocodile tears over Farage?

And what makes you imagine Americans give a crap about ruining
the tour of Farage, though they probably should?

Seems to me much more likely Brit leftists are trying to stop Farage in the sneaky cowardly underhanded
way they so love to employ.

And why is a well known crank and quisling like yourself pretending you give a shit about the
problems that Farage is having?

None of this adds up. GFY, as always.
It was our American friends who took all the tickets. God Bless America !!

View attachment 492160

Looks like a Biden rally. Nigel is on his way to a record breaking win!

View attachment 492160

Looks like a Biden rally. Nigel is on his way to a record breaking win!
Must have been heartbreaaking for him Frank. You would have to be a monster not to sympathise.

Buying tickets is the opposite of cancel culture, moron.
Anybody that takes issue with me should definitely send me money to teach me a lesson.
I think the tickets were free.

Then why have a ticket? Seems like needless paperwork.
People like to save their tickets. There is a big market in second hand tickets. You see folk picking them up after the game.

As someone who is literally slathered in paperwork on a daily basis, and dreams of having files tossed into my coffin at the funeral with remarks of, "Get to this when you get have a moment..."; I am sharply attuned to avoiding it, whenever possible, in private life.

The point is to have a laugh at his expense. Well worth it.
no that is just the cover story

The idea is to wipe the public square clean of all dissenting opinions to the lib lie

you really are afraid of what Farage has to say

The point is to have a laugh at his expense. Well worth it.
no that is just the cover story

The idea is to wipe the public square clean of all dissenting opinions to the lib lie

you really are afraid of what Farage has to say
I absolutely know what he has to say. He has been spewing the same shit for 20 years and I am sick of hearing it.

Anybody that takes issue with me should definitely send me money to teach me a lesson.

People like to save their tickets. There is a big market in second hand tickets. You see folk picking them up after the game.

As someone who is literally slathered in paperwork on a daily basis, and dreams of having files tossed into my coffin at the funeral with remarks of, "Get to this when you get have a moment..."; I am sharply attuned to avoiding it, whenever possible, in private life.
I bought a frame to display my tickets, brings back lots of good, and bad, memories. My friend keeps warning me that it is a bad thing. Sunight will cause the ink to fade. He keeps his tickets inside the programme in a plastic wallet in a file. That is a bit anal but his collection is amazing.

absolutely know what he has to say. He has been spewing the same shit for 20 years and I am sick of hearing it.
Exactly

And the lib solution is to silence him

Which when we think about it is not very liberal at all

Its a throwback to a more primitive culture

absolutely know what he has to say. He has been spewing the same shit for 20 years and I am sick of hearing it.
Exactly

And the lib solution is to silence him

Which when we think about it is not very liberal at all

Its a throwback to a more primitive culture
Where was he silenced ? His shitty talks still went ahead.
I dont think that folk would accept a cross burning on the village green either. Would you condemn those folk ?

I bought a frame to display my tickets, brings back lots of good, and bad, memories. My friend keeps warning me that it is a bad thing. Sunight will cause the ink to fade. He keeps his tickets inside the programme in a plastic wallet in a file. That is a bit anal but his collection is amazing.
You have to put it in a case that blocks ultra violet rays. They wont degrade in UV display cases.

Amazon.com : uv display cases

You have to put it in a case that blocks ultra violet rays. They wont degrade in UV display cases.

Amazon.com : uv display cases
Cheers, its about 10 years since I did it. Need a bigger frame now anyway.

Forum List

Back