Violence Against Jews Skyrocketing In Europe and North America

So you don't have any actual statistics to back up the claim in the title? Anecdotes are cool too; I'm just making sure.
Are you that ignorant?
Oh yeah. Leftist. You are.

Are you that ignorant?
No, in fact it's unsurprising considering events right now. I'm just trying to help you make better threads.
Ah, a mentor at last!
4F528947-D920-47CE-A26F-AFB25C72D115.jpeg
972C9BF3-9B85-4980-AD43-E770E573EA14.jpeg
Here’s some advice. Read the links of old veterans, it helps you determine things like when an event began occurring.

BFD- perpetual victims (holahoaxist) are now needing spotlight time and the victim owned social media is making sure it's being social - geezus-

sad really...not surprised to see once Iran got their party in charge of Washington and Xiden and Harris in the white house.

The attacks on Jewish people from the DNC/Iranian terrorist are on the hands of Xiden

sad really...not surprised to see once Iran got their party in charge of Washington and Xiden and Harris in the white house.

The attacks on Jewish people from the DNC/Iranian terrorist are on the hands of Xiden
Make up yer mind which country/political movement/political philosophy the Democrats are, trying to smear them with every boogeyman a Republican knows is shallow and pedantic at best..

Make up yer mind which country/political movement/political philosophy the Democrats are, trying to smear them with every boogeyman a Republican knows is shallow and pedantic at best..
huh? it’s no secret that Iran interfered in the election for xiden

we know the close relationship obama admin, had with iran

we know iran is one of the top customers of China arms and we know that china owns xiden

it’s all one thing

Obiden is rewarding the Palestinian Terrorists with more "aid".
We should not be financing and hate and violence.
But, the Democratic Party has a long history of hate and violence.

Biden restores $200m in US aid to Palestinians slashed by ...

Apr 08, 2021 · Biden restores $200m in US aid to Palestinians slashed by Trump This article is more than 1 month old Former US president had gradually cut virtually all US money to Palestinian aid projects

Apr 08, 2021 · Biden restores $200m in US aid to Palestinians slashed by Trump This article is more than 1 month old Former US president had gradually cut virtually all US money to Palestinian aid projects
the Iranian backed terrorist will continue to terrorize the people of israel as long as a dem is in the oval to pay them their ransom

Democrats love giving our hard earned money to terrorists who openly declare their desire to attack America.

I like Jews and I am a Jew, but I do not like Zionist and Israel is guilty of more war crimes than any other country.

Forum List

Back