Zone1 American after living abroad

Is forced morality really morality?

But in the end, I guess I just enjoy freedom more than you.

To each their own.
I enjoy my freedom just as much but don't feel the need to protest. Nobody forces anything on me.

I enjoy my freedom just as much but don't feel the need to protest. Nobody forces anything on me.

The right to protest is one of the greatest rights a population can have and the lack of it was one of the driving forces of the revolution

The right to protest is one of the greatest rights a population can have and the lack of it was one of the driving forces of the revolution
Why protest a Utopian lifestyle? It must be terrible being angry all the time but you do what floats your boat.

Why protest a Utopian lifestyle?

Nobody protest utopian lifestyles, but there is not a single country in this world that is a utopia.

It must be terrible being angry all the time but you do what floats your boat.

One does not need to be angry to protest something, just be against it.

The more I read your post, the more convinced I am that you are actually a 12 year old

If you go to France, try to speak French and they default to English, but if you don't initially attempt to speak French, they plead ignorant and can't understand you. Whereas Spain and in the Canary Islands, they fall over themselves to try their English straight away.

Go to the UK and Germany, costs £0 in medical costs to have a baby.

If Denmark is deemed to have the best education system, other countries should just simply copy it. Despite America's education system being high, students consistently score lower in maths and science than students from many other countries. The cause is down to funding not keeping pace with inflation.
Wrong. American schools get plenty of funding. It's just wasted on administration and education is obstructed by Public Employee Unions that protect bad teachers. I will give you an example of the elementary school I went to in the mid fifties, it had a principal, one clerk and a nurse. The same school staffing now:

Our Wonderful Staff​

Our Administrators
PrincipalWilliam Estrada
Assistant PrincipalGamaliel Villamar
Assistant Principal - APEISEsperanza Rodas

Our Teachers
State PreschoolVanessa Rodriguez

Universal Transitional Kindergarten (UTK)Ana Palomo
Teacher Transitional Kindergarten (TK)Monica Plazola
Teacher Transitional Kindergarten (TK)Taryn Oshiro

Kindergarten Baldomero Casillas
Kindergarten Ligia Hernandez
Kindergarten Mylene Martin
Kindergarten Elizabeth Palazzo
Kindergarten Sara Plazola

1st GradeVickie Duong
1st GradeJesus Lopez
1st GradeJanice Martins
1st GradeMichele Montano
1st GradeArlene Payes

2nd GradeLydia Abraham
2nd GradeDasha Jacobs
2nd GradeThad Loef
2nd GradeVeronica Mendoza
2nd GradeMercedes Perez - Ballesteros
2nd GradeSamantha Pulliam

3rd GradeSevag Bairamian
3rd GradeMaribel Delgado - Rocha
3rd GradeGloria Morales
3rd GradeDinorah Sanchez
3rd GradeLucy Tejada - Sanchez

4th GradeJacqueline Chavarria
4th GradeDiana Hernandez
4th GradeVanessa Lobo
4th GradeRuby Ordaz Cruz
4th GradeSofia Tavitian

5th GradeCarly Farah
5th GradePatrick Ing
5th GradeGerard Lampano
5th GradeEdward Magana
5th GradeCarlos Mulato-Vargas
5th GradeLesly Velazquez

Special Education: AUT - TK-2Anna Needham
Special Education: SLD Patricia Trejo
Special Education: AUT 3-5Lluvia Partida
Special Education: SLD - 4-5Stephanie Miranda

Our Out-of-Classroom Teachers
TSP AdvisorMichelle Pacheco
Instructional CoachIrma Mendoza-Gonzalez
Multilingual Multicultural Academic Language CoachSelene Larin
Interventionist: UTK-1st GradeReyna Villegas
Interventionist: 2-3 GradeAnnie Chen
Interventionist: 4-5 GradeTeresita Oasay
RSP TeacherMaria Najera
Instructional Technology FacilitatorRohya Prudhomme

Our School Support Staff
School NurseNancy Ochoa
School PsychologistGema Benitez

Our Community Support Staff
Pupil Services and Attendance (PSA) CounselorKaren Duarte Bustos
Psych. Social WorkerLizett Gonzalez
Special Student ServicesJaime Hernandez
Family Resource NavigatorBlanca Becerra
Family Resource NavigatorLiliana Fernandez Alonzo
Community RepresentativeRosa Barillas
Library AideColette Yancy

Our Office Administrative Staff
School Administrative Assistant (SAA)Norma Portillo
Office TechnicianAnibal Lopez
Office TechnicianTeresa Renderos

Our Food Services Manager
Cafeteria ManagerVanessa Martinez
Our Facilities Manager
Plant ManagerEnrique Corrales
That's 24 educational staff NOT COUNTING classroom teachers in a school that used to have 4.

Nobody protest utopian lifestyles, but there is not a single country in this world that is a utopia.

One does not need to be angry to protest something, just be against it.

The more I read your post, the more convinced I am that you are actually a 12 year old
Calling me a name just verifies that you are a troll. Singapore is closer to a Utopian country than the United States is. I don't bother to protest anything as I consider it a waste of time.

Singapore is closer to a Utopian country than the United States is

Yes, it is closer to a utopian than the US if you do not desire freedom and want a cold, hard government controlling your actions

Seems prefect for you

Wrong. American schools get plenty of funding. It's just wasted on administration and education is obstructed by Public Employee Unions that protect bad teachers. I will give you an example of the elementary school I went to in the mid fifties, it had a principal, one clerk and a nurse. The same school staffing now: ......
The link that I supplied somewhere (I think) states that education in the US was under funded. If the odd school bucks that trend, spot on.

Yes, it is closer to a utopian than the US if you do not desire freedom and want a cold, hard government controlling your actions

Seems prefect for you
I enjoyed both my trips to that wonderful country and didn't feel controlled by their government. Of course I'm a model citizen unlike you.

I enjoyed both my trips to that wonderful country and didn't feel controlled by their government. Of course I'm a model citizen unlike you.

As I said, great place to visit.

But yes, you are the model serf, never question your masters and always do what you are told.

I am not near as good at that as you claim to be

As I said, great place to visit.

But yes, you are the model serf, never question your masters and always do what you are told.

I am not near as good at that as you claim to be
You are just jealous because I have a more successful career than you do. I also am well liked by the people that know me while you seem angry all the time.

You are just jealous because I have a more successful career than you do.

Dude, being the fry cook at Wendy's is not more successful than my career, but you do have a good sense of humor

I also am well liked by the people that know me while you seem angry all the time.

The mere fact you feel the need to post this on a internet forum is proof it is a lie.

Dude, being the fry cook at Wendy's is not more successful than my career, but you do have a good sense of humor
The mere fact you feel the need to post this on a internet forum is proof it is a lie.
You just try to throw shit at a wall and hope some of it sticks. Nothing that I post here is false and the fry cook quote by you is laughable. Yes, I do have a good sense of humor which is why I don't put you on ignore.

Nothing that I post here is false and the fry cook quote by you is laughable.

Well little man, tell us all about this amazingly successful career of your and how it compensation you get for it.

I don't need to tell you anything other than my career is very rewarding.

Yet you somehow know that it is more successful than mine, while not having a clue about mine and being too big of a fucking pussy to share what your is

You sir are a fraud.

Yet you somehow know that it is more successful than mine, while not having a clue about mine and being too big of a fucking pussy to share what your is

You sir are a fraud.
Is that all you've got? You seem intimidated by me so you decided to lash out in a very childish way.

Is that all you've got? You seem intimidated by me so you decided to lash out in a very childish way.

you made a claim that you will not back up. Why is that? Why are you too afraid to back up your claim of being so much more successful than I am?

Now I remember why I put you on ignore, you are far too dishonest to deal with.

Forum List

Back