America you royally fucked up

Okay, look. I am shocked by the result. I am devastated. And yeah, I won't deny I predicted Hillary would win this election several times on this forum so save your "I told you so"s.

America you fucked up. I don't say that because Hillary lost - I say it because Trump won. America is too dumb to know how dumb it is I guess. Trump will run this country into the ground.

Of course to be quite honest I suspect Trump will quit two months into his adminstration and the Pence the Teabagger will still fuck things up
:anj_stfu::ahole-1::alcoholic::boobies::boohoo::boohoo::dance::bsflag::gives::gives:
Your penis is still tiny.
Oh this is going to be FUN! You should have just hid and cried until like January. You scumbags pushed WHITE AMERICA TO FAR! FUCKING DEAL WITH IT!

Amazing that it's looking like Democrats are going to win the national popular vote, yet lose the electoral college vote.

Wouldn't call that yet...

Breaks my heart that people in San Francisco and Los Angeles don't get to pile on popular vote and wipe out most of the country

That was the Founders intent. They did not want mob rule.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Wow....Hitlery Clinton doesn't even have the class and dignity to show up this evening and give a concession speech.

Why should she? Several states are too close to count, and it's looking like the democrats are going to win the national popular vote.
bill-clinton-funny-hillary.jpg

Okay, look. I am shocked by the result. I am devastated. And yeah, I won't deny I predicted Hillary would win this election several times on this forum so save your "I told you so"s.

America you fucked up. I don't say that because Hillary lost - I say it because Trump won. America is too dumb to know how dumb it is I guess. Trump will run this country into the ground.

Of course to be quite honest I suspect Trump will quit two months into his adminstration and the Pence the Teabagger will still fuck things up
obama-cries.png

Then perhaps you shouldn't have nominated a dishonest criminal.

59d.jpg

:crybaby:

Hopefully you and the rest of the pedo-friendly degenerate Hillary Democrats catch the next boats and planes out of here, though we know none of you have any real principles and wouldn't be caught dead leaving.

Gfy

16 years ago the US elected Bush. "Ah, what could go wrong, so what if he's an idiot"

16 years later and with ISIS running around blowing people up, the economy went to hell and back, yeah, what could go wrong.....?

Forum List

Back