America you royally fucked up

Okay, look. I am shocked by the result. I am devastated. And yeah, I won't deny I predicted Hillary would win this election several times on this forum so save your "I told you so"s.

America you fucked up. I don't say that because Hillary lost - I say it because Trump won. America is too dumb to know how dumb it is I guess. Trump will run this country into the ground.

Of course to be quite honest I suspect Trump will quit two months into his adminstration and the Pence the Teabagger will still fuck things up

You fucked up when you picked a corrupt, arrogant criminal to oppose him
I fucking didn't vote for Hillary. I voted for Bernie. Either way, I would still take Hillary over that orange dumpster anyday of the week.

Okay, look. I am shocked by the result. I am devastated. And yeah, I won't deny I predicted Hillary would win this election several times on this forum so save your "I told you so"s.

America you fucked up. I don't say that because Hillary lost - I say it because Trump won. America is too dumb to know how dumb it is I guess. Trump will run this country into the ground.

Of course to be quite honest I suspect Trump will quit two months into his adminstration and the Pence the Teabagger will still fuck things up

Some of the overt Libs have shocked me with the dignity they have shown tonight with their post, and then there's you.

America did the right thing, douche bag. Now eat it!

womanlaugh-07-1452168813.jpg
Christ. It's not like you can point to a specific policy of Trump's that will better this nation. That's how stupid you are.

You mean President elect Trump ?

I fucking didn't vote for Hillary. I voted for Bernie. Either way, I would still take Hillary over that orange dumpster anyday of the week.

Bernie and Hillary weren't actually different and you voted for her today didn't you?

I voted for Gary Johnson, when I say they both suck, I meant it

I've got news for you Billy000 - America "royally fucked up" when they elected Barack Obama. They were smart enough not to make that mistake again by electing Hitlery Clinton. Obama was a devout marxist and a catastrophic failure.

Christ. It's not like you can point to a specific policy of Trump's that will better this nation. That's how stupid you are.

The Affordable Care Act was not supposed to see premiums go up 24% for middle class families, the economy was not supposed to be an issue with a reported 4.9% unemployment rate. It's starting to look like the democrats underestimated the importance of both issues in this election.

Run into the ground? that probably started when peoples health care premiums became as much as their mortgage payments. Don't see any Democrat plans that would change that trend anytime soon . Maybe more promises though

Trump has no experience in govt administration, foreign relations, etc. He will delegate most of that to Pence.

As far as America fucking up, you should take a harder look at the DNC fucking up. Donna Brazille should be one of the first to go. The Democratic party needs to purge itself of third way democrats like the Clintons. Change or lose again. Most involved with the Clinton campaign shouldn't have sway again.

Wow....Hitlery Clinton doesn't even have the class and dignity to show up this evening and give a concession speech.

Wow....Hitlery Clinton doesn't even have the class and dignity to show up this evening and give a concession speech.

Why should she? Several states are too close to count, and it's looking like the democrats are going to win the national popular vote.

Sure I can. Cancelling the TPP is one. Building the wall is another. Cutting corporate taxes is a third.
Your stupidity blows my mind.

Eat it, you stupid douche bag. It must suck to be you right now.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

0491_yourefired-52818c617e589.gif

Thanks for throwing your vote away. That's what America needs douche bags like you to do.

Why should she? Several states are too close to count, and it's looking like the democrats are going to win the national popular vote.

That's a weasel. She doesn't want to give a concession speech. She's probably having a nervous breakdown because she knows she's going to the big house.

:anj_stfu::ahole-1::alcoholic::boobies::boohoo::boohoo::dance::bsflag::gives::gives:

:anj_stfu::ahole-1::alcoholic::boobies::boohoo::boohoo::dance::bsflag::gives::gives:
Your penis is still tiny.

Thanks for throwing your vote away. That's what America needs douche bags like you to do.

He voted for Bernie in the primary and Hillary in the general. But he still wants credit for not supporting her. He's full of shit

Forum List

Back