America Sends a Huge 'WILL NOT COMPLY' Middle Finger to the ATF on Pistols with Braces

Technically as of 6/1/23 there are now millions of newly-minted "felons" in the eyes of the ATF.
Compliance with the new pistol braced firearm registration rule ranges from "point-something" to single digit percentage compliance, .6 to 8% depending on the number of braced pistols which is still up in the air.
I read around 250k AR pistols were registered during the amnesty.
More than enough to qualify for "in common use".

Post a pic of you holding that exact same weapon.
I took it off this morning. see? :p
off.jpg
You are an internet gun faker
No guns, no braces :p

I went out and bought one purely so I could get the free SBR registration. I never buy SBR's because the wait time is ridiculous and I own submachineguns anyway. But when you make them yourself it is super fast, and here the ATF let you save 200 bucks!

I went out and bought one purely so I could get the free SBR registration. I never buy SBR's because the wait time is ridiculous and I own submachineguns anyway. But when you make them yourself it is super fast, and here the ATF let you save 200 bucks!
last time I looked the free ended on May 31, 2023 11:59 pm
double check...

ask for a refund :abgg2q.jpg:

last time I looked the free ended on May 31, 2023 11:59 pm
double check...

ask for a refund :abgg2q.jpg:

Did it long ago. Dumbass. Already got the transfer, and filed the amendment to put a proper stock on it.

Unlike you, I am not full of shit.

Forum List

Back