America school laptop shortage because of Trump

Good lord- STUPID runs amok- thank you Public Education and piss poor parenting.
Piss poor democrat run education

"1. Massachusetts
Massachusetts has the best public school system in the U.S. 48.8% of Massachusetts’s eligible schools ranked in the top 25% of high school rankings, a total of 167 schools. Massachusetts has the highest math and reading test scores in the U.S., as well as the second-highest median ACT score of 25.1. Massachusetts also has one of the lowest bullying incidence rates in the country and considered to be one of the best states for teachers. Massachusetts is also the most educated state in the country."

Jitler isn't a failure because of the education that was available to him. He is a failure because he's fucking stupid.
So if it’s so good why do we need so many cops on the street? ...

We don't have "so many" compared to other cities.
It’s a police state they stopped free speech and moved them.. ...

No, it's not.
No, 'they' didn't.
No, 'they' didn't.

YOU are a loser entirely because of YOU.
They did
Lying and trolling is all you ever do here. Doesn't it get boring after a while?

Good lord- STUPID runs amok- thank you Public Education and piss poor parenting.

"1. Massachusetts
Massachusetts has the best public school system in the U.S. 48.8% of Massachusetts’s eligible schools ranked in the top 25% of high school rankings, a total of 167 schools. Massachusetts has the highest math and reading test scores in the U.S., as well as the second-highest median ACT score of 25.1. Massachusetts also has one of the lowest bullying incidence rates in the country and considered to be one of the best states for teachers. Massachusetts is also the most educated state in the country."

Jitler isn't a failure because of the education that was available to him. He is a failure because he's fucking stupid.

No, it's not.
No, 'they' didn't.
No, 'they' didn't.

They did
Lying and trolling is all you ever do here. Doesn't it get boring after a while?
Come on down boy

"1. Massachusetts

No, it's not.
No, 'they' didn't.
No, 'they' didn't.

They did
Come on down boy
Go to the flame zone where you belong.

Trump is about the dumbest piece of shit ever. Starting a trade war with China is fine, but you pick the right time and the right place. You don't pick a fight during a pandemic and you don't pick a fight when you hurt your own people at the worst possible moment, at this moment Trump is hurting school children. It's called planning and strategy but the orange turd of a president doesn't give a fuck. Now children needing Chromebooks for distance learning during the pandemic can't even get one.

What a bunch of bullshit...there is an abundance of laptops on the market.
Try shopping for one, you dumb piece of shit.

"1. Massachusetts

And yet all the Tech Giants claim Americans are dumb as horseshit and that's why we need to be inundated with Indian Business-Visas.

Trump is about the dumbest piece of shit ever. Starting a trade war with China is fine, but you pick the right time and the right place. You don't pick a fight during a pandemic and you don't pick a fight when you hurt your own people at the worst possible moment, at this moment Trump is hurting school children. It's called planning and strategy but the orange turd of a president doesn't give a fuck. Now children needing Chromebooks for distance learning during the pandemic can't even get one.

We have to pay for lap tops now? Huh

We already do.

What do you think is in the schools?

A laptop is very inexpensive. A chrome starts around 60 dollars and goes up from there.

Sure we can pay millions to trump hotels, golf courses and properties but heaven forbid we invest in our children and the future.

I understand you russian trolls don't believe in investing for the future. It's one of the reasons why you live in such a backward nation.

We smart Americans know how important it is to invest in our children and our future.

How's the weather in moscow today comrade?

We have to pay for lap tops now? Huh

We already do.

What do you think is in the schools?

A laptop is very inexpensive. A chrome starts around 60 dollars and goes up from there.

Sure we can pay millions to trump hotels, golf courses and properties but heaven forbid we invest in our children and the future.

I understand you russian trolls don't believe in investing for the future. It's one of the reasons why you live in such a backward nation.

We smart Americans know how important it is to invest in our children and our future.

Instead of taking a blank check send us a bill and let’s see how many lap tops we buy monkeys lol

Funny. My kids ALL FOUR that attend school have chromebooks, they were loaned them for the school year, had them last year as well. I was at store today I saw plenty of laptops because I need to replace my older one.

What's wrong with using books to learn?

I understand you russian trolls don't live in a nation that supports proper schools with the proper 21st century equipment.

Most Americans do.

Children can't remote learn on line with books.

Schools aren't opening for in person learning. The only alternative is using remote learning on line and zoom.

I know you russian trolls want as many Americans to die as possible and believe me, trump is doing all he can to make that happen but the rest of us want to protect children, the teachers and everyone who works at schools.

You russian trolls will have to do what trump is doing, whine about it.

What's wrong with using books to learn?

I understand you russian trolls don't live in a nation that supports proper schools with the proper 21st century equipment.

Most Americans do.

Children can't remote learn on line with books.

Schools aren't opening for in person learning. The only alternative is using remote learning on line and zoom.

I know you russian trolls want as many Americans to die as possible and believe me, trump is doing all he can to make that happen but the rest of us want to protect children, the teachers and everyone who works at schools.

You russian trolls will have to do what trump is doing, whine about it.

Are you a democrat?

I teach at one of the largest districts in the nation and there is NO shortage of laptops here. Some students have to share with siblings, but that's about it. They don't come with bells and whistles or anything-but they get the job done.

That's no fun. How can you stupidly and childishly blame Trump that way?
Trolls don't even try to take a defensible position anymore.

It's all about blaming Trump, irrational or not.

That's no fun. How can you stupidly and childishly blame Trump that way?
Trolls don't even try to take a defensible position anymore.

It's all about blaming Trump, irrational or not.
Heck...Dell is practically giving them away.
The bang per buck is off the charts.

The responsibility for a laptop shortage belongs to bill clinton, bush43 and obama

the same presidents who allowed America to be dependant on china for our pharmaceuticals, and so many other essential products that should be made in America

Forum List

Back