America Loves Israel?

Ariel Sharon NEVER SAID "We condtol America"

This quote was fakes by Hamas and you Anti-Zionists swollow it like fresh water on a heated day.

You may be right - it's interesting that a google search comes up with hundreds of hits for the quote, but almost all from far right blogs and forums, and none from mainstream media sources.

I do think that if the quote was legitimate, we'd see the BBC et al cover it.

This quote was fakes by Hamas and you Anti-Zionists swollow it like fresh water on a heated day.

You may be right - it's interesting that a google search comes up with hundreds of hits for the quote, but almost all from far right blogs and forums, and none from mainstream media sources.

I can start faking quotes and speading them over forums. Nobody knows I'm lying through my teeth.

And if the quote I'm faking is suiting a tag or a prejudice well rooted, it is only a matter of time until people start using it as something to lean on.

So much for 'the thinking man'.:eusa_whistle:

That's because all a person has to do it read the book and you will immediately see that everything it talks about is happening right before your very eyes. :cool:

It just isn't that funny, though. I mean, everyone knows that it is intended as a joke, but did you actually think it was funny?
It really makes no difference whether the 'Protocols" are fact or fiction.

The book presents the Zionist game plan exactly as it is unfolding today.

And this is why they do everything in their power to discredit the book and it's contents.

That dried gorilla shit you're smoking has finally ruined your little brain.

Hoss, why is it you ZioNuts can not answer a point without insults or comedy while people on both sides of this conflict die daily?

Were you in the ME Boards as a "Proud Veteran?" There is a lot of similarity.

The fact that people are dying daily is no reason to defend the hateful screed of a known anti-Semite (Sunni Man) unless you are like-minded.
No one is required to respond respectfully to people like that.

It seems to me that ZioNuts like you, keep using that anti-Semite crap ad-nauseam when you don't have any good answer to a post.

For example, Islam and Judaism in the ME are at war. Are the Muslims fighting that war anti-Semites or simply enemies?

Ironically, it is the the Zio-Nuts like your-self who constantly use hate, insults and pure un-adultuated venon in your replies.

We in America ought to strengthen our hate laws to include anti-Goyism which is rampant in your hearts.

Last edited:
That's because all a person has to do it read the book and you will immediately see that everything it talks about is happening right before your very eyes. :cool:

It just isn't that funny, though. I mean, everyone knows that it is intended as a joke, but did you actually think it was funny?

And this is why they do everything in their power to discredit the book and it's contents.
The Protocols is fiction but it fits Muslims better than does anybody else. The Protocols of Islam.

Hoss, why is it you ZioNuts can not answer a point without insults or comedy while people on both sides of this conflict die daily?

The fact that people are dying daily is no reason to defend the hateful screed of a known anti-Semite (Sunni Man) unless you are like-minded.

It seems to me that ZioNuts like you, keep using that anti-Semite crap ad-nauseam when you don't have any good answer to a post.

For example, Islam and Judaism in the ME are at war. Are the Muslims fighting that war anti-Semites or simply enemies?

Ironically, it is the the Zio-Nuts like your-self who constantly use hate, insults and pure un-adultuated venon in your replies.

We in America ought to strengthen our hate laws to include anti-Goyism which is rampant in your hearts.
Anti Semites get offended when they're called for what they are anti Semites. They even protest: "I'm not anti semetic, I'm pro Arab...". Ha ha ha.

Anti Semites get offended when they're called for what they are anti Semites. They even protest: "I'm not anti semetic, I'm pro Arab...". Ha ha ha.

The anti Semite card is no longer the ace of trump.

OK, let us assume that I'm a raging anti-Semite for the sake of argument. How does anti-Semitism negate any argument on these boards? If the anti-Semites brother Arabs sue for peace, does it matter if they are anti-Semitic? Does it negate the peace offer?

I think the Mass-Psychosis that you anti-goys suffer from is legitimate because of the horrid past in the way Jews have been treated by humanity. I understand that it still exists, however I think that Muslims in general have been less anti-Semitic to Jews throughout History and the Mass Psychoses you suffer keeps peace from happening.

OK, let us assume that I'm a raging anti-Semite for the sake of argument. How does anti-Semitism negate any argument on these boards? If the anti-Semites brother Arabs sue for peace, does it matter if they are anti-Semitic? Does it negate the peace offer?

I think the Mass-Psychosis that you anti-goys suffer from is legitimate because of the horrid past in the way Jews have been treated by humanity. I understand that it still exists, however I think that Muslims in general have been less anti-Semitic to Jews throughout History and the Mass Psychoses you suffer keeps peace from happening.

If the anti-Semites brother Arabs sue for peace, does it matter if they are anti-Semitic? Does it negate the peace offer?

YES!

If the anti-Semites brother Arabs sue for peace, does it matter if they are anti-Semitic? Does it negate the peace offer?

YES!
A one word answer shows that you suffer from paranoia rather than misgivings of the offer of peace as the Arab League proposed in 2002.

Under your logic America would not have ended their War with Japan and Germany in WWll simply because the combatants hated each other.

The hate you expound will never end unless a peace is First started.

That is funny coming from someone who has denied being a racist, despite posting screees of absolutely vile homophobic and racist Hate Speech on a daily basis.

Do you also claim to be pro-Israeli?

btw, the word is "anti-semitic" not "anti semetic."

That is funny coming from someone who has denied being a racist, despite posting screees of absolutely vile homophobic and racist Hate Speech on a daily basis.

Do you also claim to be pro-Israeli?

btw, the word is "anti-semitic" not "anti semetic."
To Little Miss Saigon: Grammar is the difference between Knowing Your Shit and Knowing You're Shit.
Please spare us the grammar lessons, Miss Know-it-all.

All you will ever see are comments from the Loony Left/Jihadist/Nazi cabal because miraculously, the only people who heard it were from something called "Pal Radio." It's amazing how these Blood Libels get life and how some people (like PBrain) cling so desperately to them. Kinda like the Protocols. It's called selling hate.

I just thought it was silly.

Really? Given the consistently hateful nature of Sunni Man's posts, what would possibly lead any rational, honest poster to assume it is intended to be funny and how do you know his intent? On the other hand, you are convinced that anything Roudy posts is serious hate. Methinks he may be right about you.

I can start faking quotes and speading them over forums. Nobody knows I'm lying through my teeth.

And if the quote I'm faking is suiting a tag or a prejudice well rooted, it is only a matter of time until people start using it as something to lean on.

So much for 'the thinking man'.:eusa_whistle:

It custom made for a half-wit like PBrain.

1. I use the "anti-Semite crap" only to describe anti-Semites. For instance, people who know their "facts" are baseless camel crap ("Sharon said...", Protocols) but continue to spew them anyway.
2. Islam and Judaism are not at war anywhere and some Muslims fighting Israel are indeed anti-Semites.
3. Do you mean like someone who refers to those who don't buy into his camel crap as "Zionuts?"
4. You know nothing of what is in my heart, PBrain because you are a raging idiot.
5. Have a nice father's Day!

May be right? And I thought you were of the normal, rational variety.

We have lobbyists that pay our politicians to be pro isreal. Lieberman split with the Democrats for Israel and the Iraq war. He showed his loyalty isn't with the voters of his state, it is with a foregin country. Isreali's are some of the owners of our Federal Reserve. Adelson in Vegas is a huge Jewish GOP campaign contributor. Just as influencial as the Koch brothers. If it not for them, we wouldn't be getting involved in Israels business as much.

Isreali's are some of the owners of our Federal Reserve.

The Fed is owned by the US government.

Do you still believe Sunni is trying to be funny, Saigon? Amazingly you follow Roudy like a cat in heat but give an unabashed Jew-hater a free pass. Your nature is gradually coming out of that closet. Evidently you have far more tolerance for the Nazi types than you claim.

I just thought it was silly.

Really? Given the consistently hateful nature of Sunni Man's posts, what would possibly lead any rational, honest poster to assume it is intended to be funny and how do you know his intent? On the other hand, you are convinced that anything Roudy posts is serious hate. Methinks he may be right about you.

Try reading my post again, and it might make a little more sense.

I didn't say Sunni was funny, nor that he was trying to be funny. I said that I didn't think the 'Protocol of the Elders of Zion' was funny. It (The Protocls) was intended as satire, but I didn't think it worked.

Both Sunni and Roudy hold deeply racist views, without question.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back