"America Last" Biden Bowed Down to European G7 Leaders

Only in TrumpWorld. The rest of the world knows better, and they've said so.
Yup. They said exactly how they're going to rip us off, and stick us with the tab for NATO, while they reap the benefits, without paying. (as Trump forced them to do)

One of your problems is, you aren't able to distinguish the good guys from the bad guys. That is a prerequisite.

Trump isn't a good guy. He's a liar and a cheat.. a man utterly without character or scruples.
View attachment 504656
You people should be in jail. Biden is a traitor that has made millions selling us out.
Nothing like Trump did.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in CHINA lost?

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse. Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Dotard getting $1billion from China to enrich himself and used the US government to do it.

The Trump cult ignores that.
Hunter got 1.5 billion. Trump put sanctions on China you traitors bitched about constantly.

You are ignorant too.
Biden has made millions selling us out for 50 years. You're stupid if you haven't seen it. But you eventually will.

You can't be a leader when you refuse to engage those you want to lead.

Even a CHILD knows that.

These guys would rather hide, because that's what they're told to do.
"Refuse to engage" is EXACTLY what Biden is doing. Everything the Europeans said that they wanted, he said OK. (despite that those thing are BAD FOR AMERICA)

God, you DUPE guys are dumb.
Holy crap. Obviously you don't know what "engage" means.

You're boring, Trumpster. Play with someone else.

I see you found someone else not willing to accept your childish know-it-all quips and like a good lefty, you thumb your nose at them as if they have no idea what they are talking about, despite actual facts to the contrary. The indoctrination and/or TDS is really strong in you.

We simply aren’t smart enough to comprehend that Biden is simply brilliant and the key to being a leader is to give everyone anything and everything they ask for. Weird, but that is just the opposite of what most sane people think, but hey, continue believing what you will. Folks like you are the useful idiots China and Russia and all of Europe for that matter love because it puts THEIR countries first and takes the US down a notch or two or three or four.
Biden is simply brilliant and the key to being a leader is to give everyone anything and everything they ask for?

Wow.

I don't know who thinks that, but then again, I don't exist in your reality. Sorry.

Evidently you think that. Biden’s policies give in to China and Russia on a daily basis. Where have you been? Let me guess, watching CNN again.

You are really ignorant about China and Russia. Can't you get past the Gateway Pundit type information?
This is their reality.

Oh, brilliant ones, do explain, for example, removing sanctions against Russia to build Nordstream 2 helps the US. I‘ll wait for you to sift through your liberal mind-meld sources to come up with some excuse that actually benefits the US, NOT Europe.

Yup. They said exactly how they're going to rip us off, and stick us with the tab for NATO, while they reap the benefits, without paying. (as Trump forced them to do)

One of your problems is, you aren't able to distinguish the good guys from the bad guys. That is a prerequisite.

Trump isn't a good guy. He's a liar and a cheat.. a man utterly without character or scruples.
View attachment 504656
You people should be in jail. Biden is a traitor that has made millions selling us out.
Nothing like Trump did.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

May 13, 2018

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse. Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Dotard getting $1billion from China to enrich himself and used the US government to do it.

Hunter got 1.5 billion. Trump put sanctions on China you traitors bitched about constantly.

You are ignorant too.
Biden has made millions selling us out for 50 years. You're stupid if you haven't seen it. But you eventually will.

Even a CHILD knows that.

"Refuse to engage" is EXACTLY what Biden is doing. Everything the Europeans said that they wanted, he said OK. (despite that those thing are BAD FOR AMERICA)

I see you found someone else not willing to accept your childish know-it-all quips and like a good lefty, you thumb your nose at them as if they have no idea what they are talking about, despite actual facts to the contrary. The indoctrination and/or TDS is really strong in you.

We simply aren’t smart enough to comprehend that Biden is simply brilliant and the key to being a leader is to give everyone anything and everything they ask for. Weird, but that is just the opposite of what most sane people think, but hey, continue believing what you will. Folks like you are the useful idiots China and Russia and all of Europe for that matter love because it puts THEIR countries first and takes the US down a notch or two or three or four.
Biden is simply brilliant and the key to being a leader is to give everyone anything and everything they ask for?

Wow.

I don't know who thinks that, but then again, I don't exist in your reality. Sorry.

Evidently you think that. Biden’s policies give in to China and Russia on a daily basis. Where have you been? Let me guess, watching CNN again.

You are really ignorant about China and Russia. Can't you get past the Gateway Pundit type information?
This is their reality.

Oh, brilliant ones, do explain, for example, removing sanctions against Russia to build Nordstream 2 helps the US. I‘ll wait for you to sift through your liberal mind-meld sources to come up with some excuse that actually benefits the US, NOT Europe.
Sure, once you explain how Trump's sanctions helped the US or actually did anything for that matter.

The orange, retard imposed sanctions on Russia's Nord Stream pipeline in 2019.

Construction continued for 2 and a half years.

Biden dropped sanctions in May 2021.

Nord Stream was completed in June 2021.

So, for 24 months Trump had "sanctions" on Nord Stream.

Biden drops them for one month before completion, now it's his fault?

Few things could be more demonstrative of POTUS rookie Joe Biden's lack of qualification to be a president of the United States, than his disastrous performance at the G7 summit. A concise, accurate, and disturbing report of the train wreck, came from UK former Brexit leader and former member of the European Parliament, Nigel Farage.

On the Cortes & Pellegrino show on Newsmax last night, Farage pointed out that when former US presidents came to the UK, it was a big deal. He mentioned Carter, Reagan, Clinton, Bush, and Trump. He said when Trump came over, it dominated the news before, during, and for weeks afterward. He stated >> when "Biden came, no one knew he was here. In most of G7, with a sort of inane grin on his face, staring into the middle distance, and once or twice, not knowing who was even in the room with him. I mean, it was pathetic.

And when he tried to get a motion passed, condemning communist China for its treatment of the Uighurs, the French and Germans said 'No, no, no, Mr. Biden, we're not doing that', he said 'OK',
(offering no strength whatever, for his position, giving in immediately).

"Then he went to NATO, and literally TOOK THE KNEE, before a group of nations who were not paying the 2% membership fee, necessary to be part of the NATO club. The club's a great club. We all.. (unintelligible) ..and protect each other. The Germans are paying about 1.1%. Over 20 of the other members are paying nowhere near 2%. So Biden took the knee, took the knee, to globalist leaders in Europe, and sacrificed American taxpayers' money. It was pathetic.

All of this is notably in addition to Biden's disastrous meeting with Valdimir Putin and his "taking the knee" also there, by endorsing the Nordstrom 2 Pipeline, to the delight of European workers, while 11,000 American workers were put out of work by Biden's shutdown of the Keystone Pipeline. More out of work by closure of ANWAR, and drilling on federal lands.

Equally disastrous, while meeting with Putin, was Biden's list of 16 critical infrastructure targets that should be off limits to cyber attacks, that he handed to Putin. Putin must have thought he was dreaming. Americans were dumbfounded.

Here's what Biden said about it > :oops:o_O:rolleyes: >
“I gave them a list. If I’m not mistaken, I don’t have it in front of me, 16 specific entities,” Biden told reporters in a press conference following the meeting. “Sixteen defined as critical infrastructure under U.S. policy from the energy sector to our water systems. I talked about the proposition that certain critical infrastructures should be off-limits to attack. Period. By cyber or any other means.”

When Biden spoke those words jaws dropped to the ground. Yikes! Huge mistake. Joe Biden just handed a foreign adversary the 16 most critical targets in America vulnerable to cyberattacks. This was something that a 12 year old schoolkid would have sense enough to never do.

Furthermore, Biden basically extended an open invitation for Russian hackers to launch ransomware attacks on every target in America not on that list.

Americans watched in horror as a clearly confused and fatigued Joe Biden suffered memory lapses, and repeatedly lost his train of thought throughout his trip in Europe.

All this is also in addition to Biden's acquiescence to all the nations -led by Mexico and China (more knees) and their remittance pillaging of the US economy totaling over $150 Billion/year, in lost sales for US businesses, US workers suffering the after effects.

When are we going to see blue MALA hats being worn by Democrats ?...(Make America Last Again)

Bowed down my ass. He spent most of his time apologising for the American people for voting that idiot trump into office.
He bowed to no one. You're just another hate filled dickhead.
any president apologizing for americans is bowing down. FACT. kiss my white ass. They all owe my country money and blatantly fail to pay. So you too bow to hitlerish people

Your knowledge of international diplomacy is the same as trumps. Nothing.

Here's what Germany pay. I think you think they paid nothing. You're wrong again

Germany reported a record high in NATO defense spending for 2021, submitting a budget of €53 billion ($63.8 billion) for the current year. That figure marks a 3.2% increase over the year before. In 2020, spending was capped at an estimated €51.4 billion.7 Feb 2021

Let me know if you need more info.
You "think" wrong. The membership fee for NATO is 2% of GDP. Trump insisted that each country pay the 2% fee, and not stick the US with an excessive bill. In 2017, the only countries paying the 2% fee or higher, were the US and the UK.

Germany is now paying 1.1% (about HALF of what they should be), and weakling Biden didn't make a peep of protest. Instead he took the knee, cowtowing and caving in to the Europeans. Pathetic.

View attachment 505274

Since when is the military household of Germany something what has to be discussed in the USA? Take your soldiers and bring them home in their own country. Bye, bye USA! And whatever Germany pays or not pays for the own army has absolutelly nothing to do with the money which the USA is wasting for their own armies.

... By the way: Do we have something at all what we could call "army" in Germany? ... On the other side: Who cares?

Just for your info...

If Russia and EU had a war(non nuclear)... EU would win in less than a month...

Far more modern tech...

Putin is a piece of shit who should be put in his box... He robs from his own people and just sabre rattles and murders opponents...

He is just a mafia boss of a bigger org..

Few things could be more demonstrative of POTUS rookie Joe Biden's lack of qualification to be a president of the United States, than his disastrous performance at the G7 summit. A concise, accurate, and disturbing report of the train wreck, came from UK former Brexit leader and former member of the European Parliament, Nigel Farage.

On the Cortes & Pellegrino show on Newsmax last night, Farage pointed out that when former US presidents came to the UK, it was a big deal. He mentioned Carter, Reagan, Clinton, Bush, and Trump. He said when Trump came over, it dominated the news before, during, and for weeks afterward. He stated >> when "Biden came, no one knew he was here. In most of G7, with a sort of inane grin on his face, staring into the middle distance, and once or twice, not knowing who was even in the room with him. I mean, it was pathetic.

And when he tried to get a motion passed, condemning communist China for its treatment of the Uighurs, the French and Germans said 'No, no, no, Mr. Biden, we're not doing that', he said 'OK',

"Then he went to NATO, and literally TOOK THE KNEE, before a group of nations who were not paying the 2% membership fee, necessary to be part of the NATO club. The club's a great club. We all.. (unintelligible) ..and protect each other. The Germans are paying about 1.1%. Over 20 of the other members are paying nowhere near 2%. So Biden took the knee, took the knee, to globalist leaders in Europe, and sacrificed American taxpayers' money. It was pathetic.

All of this is notably in addition to Biden's disastrous meeting with Valdimir Putin and his "taking the knee" also there, by endorsing the Nordstrom 2 Pipeline, to the delight of European workers, while 11,000 American workers were put out of work by Biden's shutdown of the Keystone Pipeline. More out of work by closure of ANWAR, and drilling on federal lands.

Equally disastrous, while meeting with Putin, was Biden's list of 16 critical infrastructure targets that should be off limits to cyber attacks, that he handed to Putin. Putin must have thought he was dreaming. Americans were dumbfounded.

“I gave them a list. If I’m not mistaken, I don’t have it in front of me, 16 specific entities,” Biden told reporters in a press conference following the meeting. “Sixteen defined as critical infrastructure under U.S. policy from the energy sector to our water systems. I talked about the proposition that certain critical infrastructures should be off-limits to attack. Period. By cyber or any other means.”

When Biden spoke those words jaws dropped to the ground. Yikes! Huge mistake. Joe Biden just handed a foreign adversary the 16 most critical targets in America vulnerable to cyberattacks. This was something that a 12 year old schoolkid would have sense enough to never do.

Furthermore, Biden basically extended an open invitation for Russian hackers to launch ransomware attacks on every target in America not on that list.

Americans watched in horror as a clearly confused and fatigued Joe Biden suffered memory lapses, and repeatedly lost his train of thought throughout his trip in Europe.

All this is also in addition to Biden's acquiescence to all the nations -led by Mexico and China (more knees) and their remittance pillaging of the US economy totaling over $150 Billion/year, in lost sales for US businesses, US workers suffering the after effects.

When are we going to see blue MALA hats being worn by Democrats ?...(Make America Last Again)

Bowed down my ass. He spent most of his time apologising for the American people for voting that idiot trump into office.
He bowed to no one. You're just another hate filled dickhead.
any president apologizing for americans is bowing down. FACT. kiss my white ass. They all owe my country money and blatantly fail to pay. So you too bow to hitlerish people

Your knowledge of international diplomacy is the same as trumps. Nothing.

Here's what Germany pay. I think you think they paid nothing. You're wrong again

Germany reported a record high in NATO defense spending for 2021, submitting a budget of €53 billion ($63.8 billion) for the current year. That figure marks a 3.2% increase over the year before. In 2020, spending was capped at an estimated €51.4 billion.7 Feb 2021

Let me know if you need more info.
You "think" wrong. The membership fee for NATO is 2% of GDP. Trump insisted that each country pay the 2% fee, and not stick the US with an excessive bill. In 2017, the only countries paying the 2% fee or higher, were the US and the UK.

Germany is now paying 1.1% (about HALF of what they should be), and weakling Biden didn't make a peep of protest. Instead he took the knee, cowtowing and caving in to the Europeans. Pathetic.

View attachment 505274

Since when is the military household of Germany something what has to be discussed in the USA? Take your soldiers and bring them home in their own country. Bye, bye USA! And whatever Germany pays or not pays for the own army has absolutelly nothing to do with the money which the USA is wasting for their own armies.

... By the way: Do we have something at all what we could call "army" in Germany? ... On the other side: Who cares?

Just for your info...

If Russia and EU had a war(non nuclear)... EU would win in less than a month...

Far more modern tech...

Putin is a piece of shit who should be put in his box... He robs from his own people and just sabre rattles and murders opponents...

He is just a mafia boss of a bigger org..

Only a fool would believe Russia don't have modern weapons.
They just recently hacked that oil pipeline. Orchestrated to help trump into power.

I know you hate communism but don't make a fool of yourself by suggesting they have nothing.

Why doesn't our military attack them if they were a pushover?
You know nothing.

View attachment 504656
Nothing like Trump did.

May 13, 2018

You are ignorant too.

Even a CHILD knows that.

Wow.

This is their reality.

Sure, once you explain how Trump's sanctions helped the US or actually did anything for that matter.

I think Trump's sanctions against Nordstream 2 were against the European construction company not specifically Russia, but as a practical matter the US had no right to force our European allies to pay more for US natural gas.

Regardless of whether or not one "likes" Putin, Nordstream 2 is the right and proper source for Russia's 30% share of providing natural gas to our European allies.

How does one respond to a litany of lies? The fact is, Biden is respected by world leaders. He's no rookie, they all know him already. Whereas Trump behaved like a drunken clown, shoving people, displaying his narcissist psychosis for all to see.

Y'all on the right, the white right, the traitors who now control the GOP, would whine and complain if Biden and Harris cured cancer. You have zero credibility. You are our #1 national burden and our #1 terrorist threat. I'll thank you to stop maligning our elected leaders, despite your utter disregard and disdain for democracy.

You'd love Russia. Bye.

View attachment 504656
Nothing like Trump did.

May 13, 2018

You are ignorant too.

Even a CHILD knows that.

Wow.

This is their reality.

Germany needs that pipeline like most of Europe does as well...

Europe needs find alternative way of heating maybe nuclear...

View attachment 504656
Nothing like Trump did.

May 13, 2018

You are ignorant too.

Even a CHILD knows that.

Wow.

This is their reality.

Germany needs that pipeline like most of Europe does as well...

Europe needs find alternative way of heating maybe nuclear...

Well, Russia can't eat that natural gas.. What would they do with it otherwise? Flare it off? This is healthy commerce for Russia and the Stans.

View attachment 504656
Nothing like Trump did.

May 13, 2018

You are ignorant too.

Even a CHILD knows that.

Wow.

This is their reality.

I think Trump's sanctions against Nordstream 2 were against the European construction company not specifically Russia, but as a practical matter the US had no right to force our European allies to pay more for US natural gas.

Regardless of whether or not one "likes" Putin, Nordstream 2 is the right and proper source for Russia's 30% share of providing natural gas to our European allies.
Not much Europe can do in the short term about this...

But we don't have to do that much... While Europe need Gas, if they could reduce it by 20% for three years Russia would be in big trouble

Russia can't borrow money or release bonds... Seriously would anyone buy Russian bonds...

Now is the time to get inventive...

Ireland is going to start importing Gas from Texas, small but a start...

The big one we are looking at is Geothermal plants in Iceland and hd connectors only loosing 10% of there power to Ireland & UK and less than 20% to mainland Europe...

The stumbling block on Iceland is that very few people live there, 250,000 people... This is massive amount of Energy, so much so Europe were afraid US would set up a connector to the North East of US and loose about 25%...
Now Russia have spent a considerable amount of time trashing Geothermal in Iceland and sow seeds that it could cause Earthquakes...

In fairness Iceland major stumbling block is why would they want to do it... A bit extra money is nice, but oceans of cash could just cause more problems than it fixes...

Fuck the people if attacked by a virus...
that never happened. smoke and mirrors by the magicians known as elitists. Global at that. All rigged shit. The WHO. Fauci is a participant into that. All fake.

Hey, answer me this, why did all the jews hop up into boxcars back in the 40's? Were they diseased? Why?

If you can answer honestly, then you know the virus was a hoax.

View attachment 504656
Nothing like Trump did.

May 13, 2018

You are ignorant too.
and still far superior to you. Some times you just got say hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View attachment 504656
Nothing like Trump did.

May 13, 2018

You are ignorant too.
and still far superior to you. Some times you just got say hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Not really.. I have substantial skills when it comes to diplomacy, relationship building and negotiations.

To be able to apologize is a sign of strength and confidence. That's basic stuff.
no need for america to apologize to anyone accept perhaps Israel.

How many American men and women died in WW2 you think in Europe? Tell their families we need to apologize for their loss. go ahead.

Forum List

Back