America is ripe for destruction....will it go the way of Rome?

Rome rotted and collapsed just when it was no longer a Republic, it was swallowed up by left corruption.

Because of the bitter fruit produced by USA over the last 122 years, the King of the Universe, YahwehShua has broken down the hedges, walls & watchtowers of America and raised a flag to other nations to come plunder America as it says in Isaiah 5. And, no one can stop them

Ezekiel 5 describes a situation that applies to America too.
It says America is to lose 1/3 by violence, 1/2 by sickness, 1/2 by emmigration with a sword chasing them.
It seems that most Americans refuse to even see their wrongs and thus cannot confess them nor repent (stop doing them) and thus He who would Save them won't even hear them.
America is circling the drain, the climax is approaching.
Here is one of the Creator's curses on America currently applicable in Leviticus 20: 2-5
Whosoever of the children of Israel that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; put to death: the people of the land stone him with stones.
[3] And I set my face against that man, and cut off from among people; because carried seed unto Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to destroy My holy name.
[4] And if the people of the land do any ways hide their eyes from the man, when he giveth of his seed unto Molech, and kill him not:
[5] Then I set my face against every man, and family, and cut off, all that go a whoring after, committing whoredom with Molech, from among people.
America tolerates and accepts the murder of babies for Molech as a Right.
Thus, for this one train of crime, Americans are cursed.

Last edited:
The US controls more land than Rome ever did.

Look at a map.

Oh yeah, before Rome was an empire, it was a REPUBLIC. Corrupt politicians caused that Republics downfall.

Exactly what is happening now.
Then shouldn't y'all get out now while ya can...?

Sorry but we both know the election wasn't stolen and yes he did.

Trump was VERY unpopular among sane Americans
Rightards are insane. When Trump was President, they used to love it when he would do things that would piss everyone else off. Now they can't understand why he got schlonged in the election.

Ezekiel 5 describes a situation that applies to America too.
It says America is to lose 1/3 by violence, 1/2 by sickness, 1/2 by emmigration with a sword chasing them.
It seems that most Americans refuse to even see their wrongs and thus cannot confess them nor repent (stop doing them) and thus He who would Save them won't even hear them.
America is circling the drain, the climax is approaching.
Here is one of the Creator's curses on America currently applicable in Leviticus 20: 2-5
Whosoever of the children of Israel that giveth any of his seed unto Molech; put to death: the people of the land stone him with stones.
[3] And I set my face against that man, and cut off from among people; because carried seed unto Molech, to defile my sanctuary, and to destroy My holy name.
[4] And if the people of the land do any ways hide their eyes from the man, when he giveth of his seed unto Molech, and kill him not:
[5] Then I set my face against every man, and family, and cut off, all that go a whoring after, committing whoredom with Molech, from among people.
America tolerates and accepts the murder of babies for Molech as a Right.
Thus, for this one train of crime, Americans are cursed.

Ezekiel 5 is writing about Israel.. The Lord is speaking through Ezekiel to the exiles over the coming years of the destruction of Jerusalem in 586 B.C.

Unless you have blinders on it is undeniable America is falling apart....
Some people respectfully disagree.

They really believe that once those pesky Caucasian people are reduced to a small minority (by the end of this century), this nation will be a paradise.

Other people (including me) believe that although two certain minority groups are lovely people, when they become the overwhelming majority, they will be unable to keep this nation afloat as a first-rate nation.

Of course, I hope I am wrong.

Problems about the Rome analogy.

There were FULLY two centuries of civil wars, plural, around the CE turning point, zero. Expect that. After the Strongman took over (Augustus) he calmed it down, as Strongmen always do. Rome had broken down too direly to be a republic anymore: the partisans killed people openly in the streets for many decades, regularly.

Problem was, they had no succession plan. Each emperor made it up ad hoc. Some those decisions were so wildly bad that we have whole movies about them today: Caligula, Commodus, many other total crazies. Nero! Nero was worse than you know.

And then came all the illegals invading. The Goths and the Huns, and all their subdivisions, flooding in. The Roman Empire collapsed, by the 500s. (You said 600 years, but that is inaccurate.) The formal date is 476 AD, but it struggled on a while with Theodosius in Ravenna. Rome had not been the capital for centuries by then. Taken from the April 21, 753 BC ab urbe condita date of founding, to 500 AD, that's 1253 years. Pretty good run. Even if you cut off the first 253 years as mythical, it's still a Thousand-Year Reich.

We are unlikely to make our Tricentennial, but that's normal. Large polities always split up.

You lefties. Do you not see the perversion going on WITHIN the walls of CNN?? You won't see the lies of Cuomo, Tater Stelter, et al. CHILD sex predators. You don't just find one of those in a pod...you find a whole passel of them and you want to take the word of these perverts as the true word of reporting. LOLOL child sex, corruption, perversion,destroying all that is good in a nation, false tales, promoting lies, destroying your political enemies by whatever means...these are what destroys a nation. This is the left and the propaganda arm of the dem party. You have no problem owning it.

Last edited:
It's not a fight you can win. If you truly believed what you posted, you would flee while you can.

And run where? Nope, this country is worth fighting for. And your fighters are not the most talented so if violence does begin, you aren't going to fare too well.

You lefties. Do you not see the perversion going on WITHIN the walls of CNN?? You won't see the lies of Cuomo, Tater Stelter, et al. CHILD sex predators. You don't just find one of those in a pod...you find a whole passel of them and you want to take the word of these perverts as the true word of reporting. LOLOL child sex, corruption, perversion,destroying all that is good in a nation, false tales, promoting lies, destroying your political enemies by whatever means...these are what destroys a nation. This is the left and the propaganda arm of the dem party. You have no problem owning it.

They are progressives. No crime their side commits is a problem in their eyes.

And run where? Nope, this country is worth fighting for. And your fighters are not the most talented so if violence does begin, you aren't going to fare too well.
They will call on their chicom army to protect and the rest of their traitorous comrades.

They will call on their chicom army to protect and the rest of their traitorous comrades.

Yup. That's what it is looking like. The chinese have been selling weapons to the gang bangers for a while.

Hell, a san francisco politician (anti gun, of course) was sent to prison for gun running.

Morons like faun think they will survive.

He's wrong. If the patriots don't kill him, the chinese will.

Forum List

Back