What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

America is ripe for destruction....will it go the way of Rome?

Persuader

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Unless you have blinders on it is undeniable America is falling apart....all the racial problems which will only get worse, the increase in violenr crimes, a menrally challenged president, barbarbarians at the gates...a massive invasion of them on our southern border, the aggressiveness of China, muslim terrorism being given a new life by the biden regime etc.etc. and so on and so forth.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Unless you have blinders on it is undeniable America is falling apart....all the racial problems which will only get worse, the increase in violenr crimes, a menrally challenged president, barbarbarians at the gates...a massive invasion of them on our southern border, the aggressiveness of China, muslim terrorism being given a new life by the biden regime etc.etc. and so on and so forth.

Yes. Been saying that since before Biden stole the WH. It started with Obama.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Mayans and Aztecs too. Probably due to woke citizens back then, as well.

Our turn. And we get to see it happen. Lucky us. :mad:

Whodatsaywhodat.

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Democrats are doing everything in their power!

candycorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Wow.

I guess your blob failed to make us great again.

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'd say there are more similarities to Sodom and Gomorrah. And we're pretty much on the same path.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Democrats are trying to save America; Republicans are trying to destroy it.

Lysistrata

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any smelling salts? OMG, I've just broken my pearls and they are bouncing all over the floor!

Lysistrata

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'd say there are more similarities to Sodom and Gomorrah. And we're pretty much on the same path.

Are people having sexes in the streets now?

Hang on sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

We'll be fine. This was needed. I'm going to enjoy all of this misery and pain.......lololol

You libturds are through

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Persuader the hundreds of thousands ''''immigrants'''',debt and taxes are killing the US......and, idiots want to substitute a successful culture [ white ] with a failed one [ black ]

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Are people having sexes in the streets now?
well, the blacks having many kids [ irresponsible sex ] without being financially and mentally ready for them is obviously a reason why their culture is a failure = high crime--low grad rates

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Rome was an Empire, look at a map. We aren't.

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
It will have been a self-inflicted wound, that's for sure.

Another thing that's for sure, is that our enemies are loving this.

Death Angel

Diamond Member
Reaction score

We've reached the tipping point with the uneducated white liberals and the massive colonization of darkness. They both learned they can vote away your rights and access your paycheck.

It's OVER. It's only a matter of time

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The US controls more land than Rome ever did.

Look at a map.

Oh yeah, before Rome was an empire, it was a REPUBLIC. Corrupt politicians caused that Republics downfall.

Exactly what is happening now.

Julius Caesar proclaimed himself emperor for life.

Why Was Julius Caesar So Important?
Jul 09, 2009 · He was instrumental in the Roman change in government from a Republican form to one where an individual (in Rome's case, an emperor or "caesar") ruled for life.

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I've been to Rome. Nice enough, I suppose... kinda' crowded...

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Reaction score
As long as republicans choose to continue to follow the Man of Lawlessness, the Destroyer, the big lie Liar....... We ARE going to Fall. Only the truth can set us free..... :eek:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List