America is a Racist Country

America is very much infected with racism. Only whites who are racist make the claim that it does not exist. If you're looking for overt Jim Crow style racist, you're living in the past.

Rising out of the ashes of Jim Crow racism was an attitude of Lasseiz-Faire racism. Lasseiz-Faire racism is sometimes described as the kinder form of racism as if there is such a thing. It is based on the Group Position Theory of racial prejudice. “There are four basic types of feeling that seem to be always present in race prejudice in the dominant group. They are (1) a feeling of superiority, (2) a feeling that the subordinate race is intrinsically different and alien, (3) a feeling of proprietary claim to certain areas of privilege and advantage, and (4) a fear and suspicion that the subordinate race harbors designs on the prerogatives of the dominant race.”

Lasseiz-Faire racism focuses on 2 of the feelings described, the feeling of proprietary claim to certain areas of privilege and advantages, and fear or suspicion that the “subordinate” race has designs on the perogatives of the “dominant race”. So as Jim Crow apartheid was being removed from it’s hold on white America the feelings of entitle, proprietary claims to privilege and the belief that other races wanted to have or held the same perogatives remained a part of the group belief in many white Americans.

So Instead of looking at the demands blacks made and continue to make as efforts towards true democratic equality, there were and are today, whites who look upon these efforts as as threatening incursions on their interests and prerogatives” or infringements on their rights. As a response, we get Lasseiz ‘Faire racism. “ Laissez Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America's racist social conditions and institutions”.

We see this every day here at USMB.

The only racists are asshats, like you. The melanin content is immaterial, you morons are all the same.

The only racists are asshats, like you. The melanin content is immaterial, you morons are all the same.
No, you are the racist. You right wingers lie so much that you actually believe your lies are fact. You guys have made up a definition of racist that has no relation to what racism is in order to continue denying your own racism. No matter how many times you are told that not all whites are the problem, you cling to the lie of my being a racist becausee your punk ass cannot handle the truth. America waas built on racism. The American system as it currently stands maintains racism. And the things is that you know this is the case but since you as a white male benefit the most from white privilege, you fight against anything that allows others the same chance because you know that without government help, you are nothing.

Every country that contains more than one person of a different race is a different race.

R = N+1

The responses basically say this:

"I'm white and I say America is not racist so it isn't."

Turn black and try living for a couple of years. That'll shut you guys up about all the free stuff and black privilege you lie to yourselves about.

The responses basically say this:

"I'm white and I say America is not racist so it isn't."

Turn black and try living for a couple of years. That'll shut you guys up about all the free stuff and black privilege you lie to yourselves about.

No you ignorant clod. If America were so racist there wouldnt BE millions of black and brown people trying to get here illegally.

Black and brown people DIE trying to get here you loser. I will happily trade 10 of those striving to better their lives for one whiney, sniveling bitch, like you.

No you ignorant clod. If America were so racist there wouldnt BE millions of black and brown people trying to get here illegally.

Black and brown people DIE trying to get here you loser. I will happily trade 10 of those striving to better their lives for one whiney, sniveling bitch, like you.
America is a racist country. And you are the whiny bitch. I've had countless Africans in my life tell me that if they knew the U.S. was like this, they would never have come here. Also many of them are running from the puppet despots put in power in their country by the United States. Whites like you have been whining about how blacks are taking things from you since the end of slavery. My resume shows that I have been a highly productive citizen of this country and because I am, I do not have to be quiet about the racism I see just because some white scrub like you wants to live in a delusion of grandeur.

America is a racist country. And you are the whiny bitch. I've had countless Africans in my life tell me that if they knew the U.S. was like this, they would never have come here. Also many of them are running from the puppet despots put in power in their country by the United States. Whites like you have been whining about how blacks are taking things from you since the end of slavery. My resume shows that I have been a highly productive citizen of this country and because I am, I do not have to be quiet about the racism I see just because some white scrub like you wants to live in a delusion of grandeur.

The multitude of black and brown people struggling to get here PROVE your whiney ass bitch claims, are lies.

They're free to go back. You're free to go with.

Whiney bitch.
I was born here. Funny how you descendants of immigrants bitch and moan about the government all day evey day. If the government is such a problem for you, take your asses back to Europe.

America is very much infected with racism. Only whites who are racist make the claim that it does not exist. If you're looking for overt Jim Crow style racist, you're living in the past.

Rising out of the ashes of Jim Crow racism was an attitude of Lasseiz-Faire racism. Lasseiz-Faire racism is sometimes described as the kinder form of racism as if there is such a thing. It is based on the Group Position Theory of racial prejudice. “There are four basic types of feeling that seem to be always present in race prejudice in the dominant group. They are (1) a feeling of superiority, (2) a feeling that the subordinate race is intrinsically different and alien, (3) a feeling of proprietary claim to certain areas of privilege and advantage, and (4) a fear and suspicion that the subordinate race harbors designs on the prerogatives of the dominant race.”

Lasseiz-Faire racism focuses on 2 of the feelings described, the feeling of proprietary claim to certain areas of privilege and advantages, and fear or suspicion that the “subordinate” race has designs on the perogatives of the “dominant race”. So as Jim Crow apartheid was being removed from it’s hold on white America the feelings of entitle, proprietary claims to privilege and the belief that other races wanted to have or held the same perogatives remained a part of the group belief in many white Americans.

So Instead of looking at the demands blacks made and continue to make as efforts towards true democratic equality, there were and are today, whites who look upon these efforts as as threatening incursions on their interests and prerogatives” or infringements on their rights. As a response, we get Lasseiz ‘Faire racism. “ Laissez Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America's racist social conditions and institutions”.

We see this every day here at USMB.

Do you think these forms of racism should be outlawed?

No, you are the racist. You right wingers lie so much that you actually believe your lies are fact. You guys have made up a definition of racist that has no relation to what racism is in order to continue denying your own racism. No matter how many times you are told that not all whites are the problem, you cling to the lie of my being a racist becausee your punk ass cannot handle the truth. America waas built on racism. The American system as it currently stands maintains racism. And the things is that you know this is the case but since you as a white male benefit the most from white privilege, you fight against anything that allows others the same chance because you know that without government help, you are nothing.

Lets assume every single white person is a huge racist and Hates black people with every fiber of their being. Now. What laws can we pass to keep those racists from harming black people or is it irrelevant how people think and feel?

My level of racism or lack of racism cannot harm nor help any black person on the planet. Use your brain a little bit. Most times it isn’t contagious but occasionally it is. If you start using your brain sometimes it might inspire others to use theirs.

P.S. to other readers. There are very few black people that are this stupid. I only know two black people in real life that think this way. The rest of the black people in my area live in reality. Don’t let this guy force you to think all black people are idiots. It simply isn’t the case. This level of retardation is rare among black oriole. He just wants us to hate black people for some reason. It’s honestly a bizarre goal.

Last edited:
I was born here. Funny how you descendants of immigrants bitch and moan about the government all day evey day. If the government is such a problem for you, take your asses back to Europe.

We don't care where you were born, bitch. We don't care what color you are, bitch.
We only care that you act like an American. Be productive, be supportive of your community, be law abiding, but most of all....DON'T BE A WHINEY BITCH!

Now, piss off, bitch.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back