AMERICA, Democrats are coming for your kids.

Washington thanks you.

They'd better be finding some tax dollars from someone other than the SHITLOAD of former Washingtonians who have moved out of the shithole. In the two years I've lived in my new home in Podunk, SD, population just over 1,000, four families have moved here from Washington and Oregon.

Add on to that the loss of retail revenues because it's now legal to steal up to $750 in the city of Seattle, The downtown core has already lost a ton of major businesses.

Uh-huh, YAAAAAAAY for Washington!

You guys are a fucking kick!

Oh, have you noted the many thousands of layoffs from Microsoft and Amazon?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Democrats here lie and say if a kid wants a sex change that's between the parents and doctors. This is only true when the parents agree with the pedos. When parents disagree with the pedos, the pedos will say you are denying your kid medical care, then take your kid and mutilate it.

One day your child's kindergarten teacher might decide your boy is a girl. If you deny your boy a sex change, democrats will take your kid. This will happen soon across America when laws like the ones in California go national.

America, democrats are coming for your kids. Be ready.

MTG is RIGHT.

Yep...coming for your kids! Dems know if they can transform them, they will be lifelong dem voters.

france fas 1.10.gif

Democrats, aka NWO shillbots and NPCs, do nothing but gaslight Americans.

The reason Democrats passed the law they did in California is to take kids away from parents who deny their kids a sex change.

Washington already is.

I thank God for the day I saw that shithole in the rear view mirror of a 26' U-Haul.

.View attachment 797327
I used to think I'd like it there, thiry years ago. No way I could do it now.

That said, the fear mongering misses the broader point. Democrats are "after" all of us. They've decided that social engineering is the purpose of government.

Last edited:

Democrats here lie and say if a kid wants a sex change that's between the parents and doctors. This is only true when the parents agree with the pedos. When parents disagree with the pedos, the pedos will say you are denying your kid medical care, then take your kid and mutilate it.

One day your child's kindergarten teacher might decide your boy is a girl. If you deny your boy a sex change, democrats will take your kid. This will happen soon across America when laws like the ones in California go national.

America, democrats are coming for your kids. Be ready.

MTG is RIGHT.
Tree of Liberty

Forum List

Back