CDZ America and the reign of clowns.

How could one leave out Clinton and Obama when talking about clowns? We are just keeping tradition alive and that goes for both parties. Legitimate leaders don't run for President. Egotistical maniacs do.

Clinton and Obama are merely mediocre. They do not have 'the right stuff' to qualify as a total joke, albeit a sad one.

America is sorely failed by the Democratic Party, rivaled only by that of the Republican. Trump didn't win, intelligence lost. His opponents, which means to include the other parties offering candidates, were unintelligently chosen. Media reaction to him was unintelligent.

But, history shows that America is not attracted by intelligence. Events and people like Trump are what attract in this country. So, we have illegal invasions and catastrophic economic decisions and lamentable education.

The backlash will be as stupid as the stupidity that provokes it.

You have to be "intelligent" to support criminals for the presidency.

Hmmmkay

?

To what post are you referring?

Hillary mishandled classified information, even her housekeeper had access to it, that's criminal. That she made Comey a bad cop and let her get away with it through bribery and or intimidation is another crime

How could one leave out Clinton and Obama when talking about clowns? We are just keeping tradition alive and that goes for both parties. Legitimate leaders don't run for President. Egotistical maniacs do.

Clinton and Obama are merely mediocre. They do not have 'the right stuff' to qualify as a total joke, albeit a sad one.

America is sorely failed by the Democratic Party, rivaled only by that of the Republican. Trump didn't win, intelligence lost. His opponents, which means to include the other parties offering candidates, were unintelligently chosen. Media reaction to him was unintelligent.

But, history shows that America is not attracted by intelligence. Events and people like Trump are what attract in this country. So, we have illegal invasions and catastrophic economic decisions and lamentable education.

The backlash will be as stupid as the stupidity that provokes it.

You have to be "intelligent" to support criminals for the presidency.

Hmmmkay

?

To what post are you referring?

Hillary mishandled classified information, even her housekeeper had access to it, that's criminal. That she made Comey a bad cop and let her get away with it through bribery and or intimidation is another crime

I think she is a very sick woman, and not just health wise.

Taking facts into consideration is rational. A proper estimation of those with whom one must deal is logical.

Yet you ignore the facts about your own party? Good Lord. Trump is not a politician and has never been a politician. I like the idea of giving a person who is not a part of the machine a chance to REALLY make some positive changes in government.
Whose 'own party'? Are you as deluded as these other oafs about jumping to contradictory conclusions about people from what they say?
Where have I ever associated with a 'party'?
Its odd that you recently stated in a post how you rated in a political opinion test you took and were given a score very similar to what I got in the same kind of test, yet you seem to exhibit very little in common with me.

Forum List

Back