Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

sounds like youre saying its OK for leftist to discriminate against anyone they oppose but not the other way around,,,
If Amazon refused to sell books to conservatives, you'd have an analogous situation.

But that's not the case here, is it?

did you happen to see the hypocrisy???
Did you happen to noticed I proved you are a liar?
I noticed you walked right into your hypocrisy and proved its a one way street where the left can do as they please and cons are constantly abused for their beliefs,,

you fucks are nothing but a bunch of fascist nazi wannabes that have no respect for anyone that doesnt toe the leftist line,,,

I noticed you walked right into your hypocrisy and proved its a one way street where the left can do as they please and cons are constantly abused for their beliefs,,
First admit that you lied about the issue at Masterpiece Bakery. It wasn’t about the “message” on the cake, it was that the cake couldn’t be used at the couple’s wedding reception.

Second, admit that the differences here are important. One is Amazon deciding what it will and won’t sell, the other is a baker deciding to whom he will and won’t sell cakes to.

sounds like youre saying its OK for leftist to discriminate against anyone they oppose but not the other way around,,,
If Amazon refused to sell books to conservatives, you'd have an analogous situation.

But that's not the case here, is it?
not yet they havent,, but there are a lot of industries blocking cons from services due to the political views,,

guns using banking being the biggest along with things like patreon and go fund me,,

now fuck off you nazi fuck,,,

First admit that you lied about the issue at Masterpiece Bakery. It wasn’t about the “message” on the cake, it was that the cake couldn’t be used at the couple’s wedding reception.

Second, admit that the differences here are important. One is Amazon deciding what it will and won’t sell, the other is a baker deciding to whom he will and won’t sell cakes to.
I didnt lie I was drawing you out and you walked right into it,,

Matthew 26:54
But how then would the Scriptures be fulfilled that say it must happen in this way?”

2 Timothy 3:13
while evildoers and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived.

Luke 21:9

When you hear of wars and uprisings, do not be frightened. These things must happen first, but the end will not come right away.”

‘END OF CONSERVATIVE BOOKS’: Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

From The Daily Wire:

As noted by The Daily Wire, Amazon has ramped up its censorship on conservative views in recent weeks. For example, a popular documentary on U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas was banned from their streaming service this past week. Before that move, the company deplatformed conservative Ryan Anderson’s book critical of gender theory, “When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Movement.

remind me again what party/group keeps accusing the other of being fascist??
They are a free enterprise just like the women who said no natural women in the beauty pageant.

We despise hate books.
doesnt change the fact they are censoring opposing speech just like a real fascist does,,

but thanks for proving me right,,,

No it doesn't, its does prove the fact to me any book store can decide what book to sell.

Saying that above, amazon should sell the book.

You can read the first 75 pages on One Drive for free, after that if you want to buy go for it.

‘END OF CONSERVATIVE BOOKS’: Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

From The Daily Wire:

As noted by The Daily Wire, Amazon has ramped up its censorship on conservative views in recent weeks. For example, a popular documentary on U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas was banned from their streaming service this past week. Before that move, the company deplatformed conservative Ryan Anderson’s book critical of gender theory, “When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Movement.

remind me again what party/group keeps accusing the other of being fascist??
They are a free enterprise just like the women who said no natural women in the beauty pageant.

We despise hate books.
Stop buying them.

I didnt lie I was drawing you out and you walked right into it,,
You said that they could “buy any cake they wanted”. I proved that was a lie.

Want to see the quote of you lying?

Thanks for the video. It confirms you’re a liar.

how did I lie?? they could buy any other product he had for sale,, they wanted him to sell them something he had never sold ever in his life

proves youre the real fascist and the whiny cry baby hypocrites,,,

Forum List

Back