Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

‘END OF CONSERVATIVE BOOKS’: Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

From The Daily Wire:

As noted by The Daily Wire, Amazon has ramped up its censorship on conservative views in recent weeks. For example, a popular documentary on U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas was banned from their streaming service this past week. Before that move, the company deplatformed conservative Ryan Anderson’s book critical of gender theory, “When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Movement.

remind me again what party/group keeps accusing the other of being fascist??

What party is Amazon and what was their candidates name again?
Dem Party, Biden.....

Bezo's is one of those billionaires the "capitalists" worship.
I have no problem with the fact he made a successful business, nor the problem of wanting to be the best...the problem is the DNC that he has given a large amount of money too, that is using their Govt powers to help him shut down competition and in return he is censoring other ideas that might challenge the left's narrative......very Fascist relationship between the left and Amazon

He can't give a large amount of money to the DNC.
true...large amounts of money to the DNC CAUSES, as well as spreading propaganda on his paper, to do what I suggested.

Good catch....I should have been more clearer

Trump picks Jerome Powell to succeed Yellen as Fed chair

Democrat Chides Fed’s Powell Over Attendance at Bezos Party
So a Dem gave a Fed Chair a hard time about going to a Washington Party hosted by Amazon? Ok.......is that suppose to somehow counter the fact that Bezo's supports ovewhelming Dems and their causes? and they make legislation that benefits his business?

This was the big party he had after the famous Alfalfa Club dinner thing....most all Washington insiders attend...Obama spoke there.

Bill Gates also attended the party, as well as other left winger donors like Jamie Dimon, Steven Case, maybe she was made she wasn't invited

‘END OF CONSERVATIVE BOOKS’: Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

From The Daily Wire:

As noted by The Daily Wire, Amazon has ramped up its censorship on conservative views in recent weeks. For example, a popular documentary on U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas was banned from their streaming service this past week. Before that move, the company deplatformed conservative Ryan Anderson’s book critical of gender theory, “When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Movement.

Yes, it's terrible that Amazon will not sell books with all points of view.

Yes, that old excuse that it is a private concern and can do what it wants does not wash, as explained by many intelligent people.

Yes, I should not patronize Amazon, but I cannot give it up. It is soooooooooo convenient. Especially during this lockdown.

I hope that people who are interested in transgender studies (I am not) will be able to find that book somehow.

Being 83 years old, I have given up on any hope for this country. So I am inured to censorship on steroids that is coming down the track.

From The Daily Wire:

Dem Party, Biden.....

I have no problem with the fact he made a successful business, nor the problem of wanting to be the best...the problem is the DNC that he has given a large amount of money too, that is using their Govt powers to help him shut down competition and in return he is censoring other ideas that might challenge the left's narrative......very Fascist relationship between the left and Amazon

true...large amounts of money to the DNC CAUSES, as well as spreading propaganda on his paper, to do what I suggested.

So a Dem gave a Fed Chair a hard time about going to a Washington Party hosted by Amazon? Ok.......is that suppose to somehow counter the fact that Bezo's supports ovewhelming Dems and their causes? and they make legislation that benefits his business?

This was the big party he had after the famous Alfalfa Club dinner thing....most all Washington insiders attend...Obama spoke there.

Bill Gates also attended the party, as well as other left winger donors like Jamie Dimon, Steven Case, maybe she was made she wasn't invited

They all have followed the policies that benefit Bezo's.

Censoring books is the same as burning books which is the same as burning people.

From The Daily Wire:

Dem Party, Biden.....

The Fed Chair has? I guess.....it helps Bezo, and well America not have a banking crisis

From The Daily Wire:

Dem Party, Biden.....

The Fed Chair has? I guess.....it helps Bezo, and well America not have a banking crisis

There you go making excuses.

Amazon controls over fifty percent of all book sales in the United States, what we need to start looking at is if they are in fact in violation of the Sherman Anti-Trust act.
The internet is basically infinite. Anyone can make a website and sell whatever books they desire.

From The Daily Wire:

Dem Party, Biden.....

There you go making excuses.
excuse for what? This was a annual bipartisan social club, that's been around for 200 plus years.....Bezo's had a party for it, at his new Washington mansion.....tons of Washington insiders across the aisle were invited.....but I fail to see how that changes the fact that he gives millions to DNC causes, and the DNC in return passes legilsation that makes it easier for him to make billions

This is just another explain of you deflecting....

also Powell was put on the Board of the Fed by Obama

Amazon controls over fifty percent of all book sales in the United States, what we need to start looking at is if they are in fact in violation of the Sherman Anti-Trust act.
The internet is basically infinite. Anyone can make a website and sell whatever books they desire.
True.....but there are serious issues with Amazon's violations of Anti-Trust laws, this is an example....

but even Congress has had concerns: https://www.geekwire.com/2020/analysis-read-antitrust-case-amazon-key-takeaways/\
“Amazon’s pattern of exploiting sellers, enabled by its market dominance, raises serious competition concerns.”

Because Biden's DOJ has dragged their feet on actually doing anything...some smaller competitors of Amazon have had to step up and file their own antitrust lawsuit: Amazon hit with antitrust lawsuit alleging e-book price fixing

It would be nice if Biden would at least look into these great concerns.....but as long as Bezos is doing the Party bidding by censoring different views, I doubt they will

And then...just like that, conservatives decide businesses are no longer allowed the right to determine their own rules on what they will or won't sell.

True.....but there are serious issues with Amazon's violations of Anti-Trust laws, this is an example....

but even Congress has had concerns: https://www.geekwire.com/2020/analysis-read-antitrust-case-amazon-key-takeaways/\
“Amazon’s pattern of exploiting sellers, enabled by its market dominance, raises serious competition concerns.”

Because Biden's DOJ has dragged their feet on actually doing anything...some smaller competitors of Amazon have had to step up and file their own antitrust lawsuit: Amazon hit with antitrust lawsuit alleging e-book price fixing

It would be nice if Biden would at least look into these great concerns.....but as long as Bezos is doing the Party bidding by censoring different views, I doubt they will

And that is a legitimate concern...wasn't the House looking into that?

This is true.

But has nothing to do with the OP.

I just bought an HP Lovecraft book.

I used to have all of them!

dunwich2.JPG
2c1e532ff9d237e960141f8dd06a5a95.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-02-28 at 5.34.36 PM.jpg

And then...just like that, conservatives decide businesses are no longer allowed the right to determine their own rules on what they will or won't sell.

You mean like a christian couple running a bakery being sued by the obama fed for not wanting to put a gay message on a cake?

I see. (One standard for YOU, one for me.)

This is true.

But has nothing to do with the OP.
No, the OP is about their censorship...someone said they are a private company and can do what they want...which i said isn't necessarily true, as they could be violating anti-trust laws, given their market share

Regardless, though.....not a rabbit hole worth going down. I am more curious why after three years of this book being a best seller on Amazon, how it all the sudden, during Biden's first month in office, it's now banned

And that is a legitimate concern...wasn't the House looking into that?
Yes.....I highlighted their report....thus far the Biden DOJ has done nothing about it

From The Daily Wire:

Dem Party, Biden.....

whats that got to do with the topic at hand???

From The Daily Wire:

Dem Party, Biden.....

whats that got to do with the topic??

Forum List

Back