Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

who proves youre the real fascist and the whiny cry baby hypocrites,,,
It proves you lied.

I guess we should go back to segregated lunch counters so that we won’t be fascist anymore. Is that what you want?
I have no problem with people doing as they please in public or their personal lives,, better you bigots let us know who you hate so we can decide for ourselves whether we do business with you,,,

your option is to point a gun at their heads and force them to do as you say or die,,

youre worse than any fascist I've ever seen,,

It proves you lied.

I guess we should go back to segregated lunch counters so that we won’t be fascist anymore. Is that what you want?
remember WE didnt have segregated counters,, that was you democrats that did that,,,

It proves you lied.

I have no problem with people doing as they please in public or their personal lives,, better you bigots let us know who you hate so we can decide for ourselves whether we do business with you,,,

your option is to point a gun at their heads and force them to do as you say or die,,

obviously you do because you attack people for doing as they please all the time.

It proves you lied.

obviously you do because you attack people for doing as they please all the time.
just pointing out an inconvenient fact,,, truth is if you guys werent calling everyone that disagrees with you fascist I would have never said a thing,,

just like the cake baker you force your will on people that just dont want to participate,,

theres a name for people that do that,,,

not a chance,, and it doesnt change that fact its your side thats always using the force against people that just dont want to participate,,

why is that??
Absolutely. Because being against segregated counters is fascist according to you.

You telling me that you are a fascist by your own definition?

It proves you lied.

just pointing out an inconvenient fact,,, truth is if you guys werent calling everyone that disagrees with you fascist I would have never said a thing,,

just like the cake baker you force your will on people that just dont want to participate,,

And you want to force your will on social media companies who deplatfom conservatives for acting like assholes.

So you’re admitting to being a fascist.

not a chance,, and it doesnt change that fact its your side thats always using the force against people that just dont want to participate,,

why is that??
Absolutely. Because being against segregated counters is fascist according to you.

NOOO FORCING PEOPLE TO DO SOMETHING THEY DONT WANT TO DO IS FASCIST ACT,,

and it seems to be a one way street on forcing people to do things ,,

I couldnt care less if you had a segregated counter,, in fact it would help me know what kind of person owns the business so I can make a choice to do business with them,,

your way pushs racist into the darkness where they ferment their hatred which usually ends bad,,

It proves you lied.

And you want to force your will on social media companies who deplatfom conservatives for acting like assholes.

acting like assholes is subjective and its always a one way street with them,, if a lefty acts like an asshole its fine,, in fact they can call for direct violence and its ok,,

again its your side thats always forcing people to participate when they dont want to,,

why is that??

I couldnt care less if you had a segregated counter,, in fact it would help me know what kind of person owns the business so I can make a choice to do business with them,,

your way pushs racist into the darkness where they ferment their hatred which usually ends bad,,
We tried accepting open racism for about 100 years and it it only got worse for minorities, so your theory about what does and doesn’t help racism is disproven by history.

Your support for discrimination at lunch counters is noted. Now apply that to social media and Amazon and you’ll finally be consistent. You may choose not to do business with them.

It proves you lied.

acting like assholes is subjective and its always a one way street with them,, if a lefty acts like an asshole its fine,, in fact they can call for direct violence and its ok,,

again its your side thats always forcing people to participate when they dont want to,,
Right. But it’s fascist for people to not participate when they don’t want to too, right?

That’s what this thread is about after all.

‘END OF CONSERVATIVE BOOKS’: Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

From The Daily Wire:

As noted by The Daily Wire, Amazon has ramped up its censorship on conservative views in recent weeks. For example, a popular documentary on U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas was banned from their streaming service this past week. Before that move, the company deplatformed conservative Ryan Anderson’s book critical of gender theory, “When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Movement.

remind me again what party/group keeps accusing the other of being fascist??
How odd that the Right can't seem to stop with their Hate Speech..............
How typical that any speech you hate is deemed "hate speech."

How fucking stupid.

And then...just like that, conservatives decide businesses are no longer allowed the right to determine their own rules on what they will or won't sell.
I will remember you said that,,

and its not that they can choose its what they choose and why they did it thats the issue,,

Sure. Just remember the key words here:
on what they will or won't sell...

Not WHO they will or won't sell to.

Bakers making wedding cakes (in areas with public accommodation laws) can't discriminate on who they provide a product to.

Platforms can't discriminate on who they provide a product to.

Both can set rules of what they will or will not provide as a product.

Do you agree or disagree? Or is it only Bakers that are free and Platforms that are not?
Ah, a handy bit of hypocrisy that fits your freedom for me but not for thee attitude.

why is that??

We tried accepting open racism for about 100 years and it it only got worse for minorities, so your theory about what does and doesn’t help racism is disproven by history.

Your support for discrimination at lunch counters is noted. Now apply that to social media and Amazon and you’ll finally be consistent. You may choose not to do business with them.
racism has lasted a lot longer than 100 yrs

and theres no prrof blacks are better off since the civil rights act,, in fact its obvious that blacks are worse off since then,,, before they had strong families and didnt live off the government tit,,

where did I say I supported it?? I said I didnt care,,,

the problem with social media you keep leaving out is they were granted special protections against what they are removing if they applied their rules equally and they arent doing it,,
remove those protects and I am fine with their actions,,,

It proves you lied.

Right. But it’s fascist for people to not participate when they don’t want to too, right?

That’s what this thread is about after all.
if it were applied equally across the board it wouldnt be,, but its a one way street with you guys,,

‘END OF CONSERVATIVE BOOKS’: Amazon using ‘hate speech’ excuse to CENSOR & PURGE the right from existence.

From The Daily Wire:

As noted by The Daily Wire, Amazon has ramped up its censorship on conservative views in recent weeks. For example, a popular documentary on U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas was banned from their streaming service this past week. Before that move, the company deplatformed conservative Ryan Anderson’s book critical of gender theory, “When Harry Became Sally: Responding to the Transgender Movement.

remind me again what party/group keeps accusing the other of being fascist??

They have that right.. Clean up the Trump party and get back to some basic ethics and integrity.

Forum List

Back