Amazon has pulled the Clearance Thomas documentary

I have a question for PROGS, or really everyone.........

The TV networks such as movie channels have sections titled such as "black voices". In these sections it's all black. Imagine if we had "white voice" channels, though of course PROGS would say "they all are". Neat.

My question to you is doesn't anyone choose anything off these lists?
If you can't figure out why, you're stupid. Sorry...there is just no nicer or simpler way of putting it.

Explain it in stupid so I understand. Just dumb it down.

Do you watch any of it? If so, why would you select a program because it's black enough?
Blow that dog whistle. Loud and proud.

You don't even know what Dog Whistle means.

I take it your non-response is you cannot justify "black TV" either. Why would you, it's all trash.

That's right, during Black History month, Amazon has pulled the Clearance Thomas documentary about the only black on the Supreme Court currently.

The rest of the black robes on SCOTUS are just a bunch of White skinned, Deep State Catholics who would just assume lynch him on the spot.

No worries, the cancel culture will do it for them.

The white robes at Amazon gave no explanation for doing this, and will never give one. But we don't need any, because we know why.

Although Thomas himself may be a controversial figure in American politics, the film has been largely praised since its premiere last spring, when it was broadcast nationally on PBS. The film has a 99% audience score on the film review site, Rotten Tomatoes, and has a 4.9-star rating from customer reviews on Amazon's website.
Is Bezos another racist Democrat?

This pure, naked political censorship, basically the equivalent of book burning so people can't read his thoughts. Freedom of speech is dying, at the hands of the progressive Left.
hey look, the only guy in the universe outside of Amazon who knows why it was pulled. Amazing! Psychic, or relative works there?
Hey look, a democrat hates blacks. Shocking ! Do you still carry your official KKK membership card?

That's right, during Black History month, Amazon has pulled the Clearance Thomas documentary about the only black on the Supreme Court currently.

The rest of the black robes on SCOTUS are just a bunch of White skinned, Deep State Catholics who would just assume lynch him on the spot.

No worries, the cancel culture will do it for them.

The white robes at Amazon gave no explanation for doing this, and will never give one. But we don't need any, because we know why.

Although Thomas himself may be a controversial figure in American politics, the film has been largely praised since its premiere last spring, when it was broadcast nationally on PBS. The film has a 99% audience score on the film review site, Rotten Tomatoes, and has a 4.9-star rating from customer reviews on Amazon's website.
Is Bezos another racist Democrat?
Dunno. You would have to ask the racist police bout that. Do you know any woke folk?

All I know is, the biggest irony of the Supreme Court is, from a conservative point of view, Clearance Thomas is the only one worth their salt on the bench that is worth more than being only 3/5 human.

Forum List

Back