Amazon has pulled the Clearance Thomas documentary

Amazing all the USMB 'black' posters don't seem to mind that Clarence Thomas is the victim of systemic racism.

You said there is no such thing, so how can he be a victim of what you claim isn't real.

You said it what powers every waking moment of every black person in America, how is Clarence Thomas exempt from it?

He exempted himself or does he only want to be black when it's to his advantage.

Why didn't any "right wing" media companies produce and distribute a Clarence Thomas documentary by now??

Since this is so important to them......

Why rely on PBS and Amazon to do it for you??

Amazing all the USMB 'black' posters don't seem to mind that Clarence Thomas is the victim of systemic racism.
Francis, you talk about black people like they are mythical demons. I am guessing one stole your girlfriend in 6th grade.

I'm sorry, are you one of the "black" posters? Also, how many times did you have to repeat 6th grade, since reading comprehension does not appears anywhere on your radar?
Francis, i understand black people terrify you. So you come here and act the way you cant act in real life. Let out all the crazy. I can take it.

Francis, you talk about black people like they are mythical demons. I am guessing one stole your girlfriend in 6th grade.

I'm sorry, are you one of the "black" posters? Also, how many times did you have to repeat 6th grade, since reading comprehension does not appears anywhere on your radar?
Francis, i understand black people terrify you. So you come here and act the way you cant act in real life. Let out all the crazy. I can take it.

You really don't understand much. My posts were in support of Clarence Thomas and chiding your other fake USMB "blacks" (are they your sock accounts too?) on their complete lack of support, basically exposing them as DNC lackeys

My posts were in support of Clarence Thomas
Yes, same weak parlor trick you fools have used forever. Of course, if you saw Clarence thomas in jeans on the street, your ass would pucker and you would look for cover.

I grew up in the Bronx, when it looked like WWII Dresden and lived 2 blocks from public housing. Pleassssssssssse take your stereotypes and false assumptions and well, try to better yourself

You really don't understand much. My posts were in support of Clarence Thomas and chiding your other fake USMB "blacks" (are they your sock accounts too?) on their complete lack of support, basically exposing them as DNC lackeys
Lack of support would entail something actually showing why they pulled the docu. I still have not seen anything outside this being pretty standard.

That's right, during Black History month, Amazon has pulled the Clearance Thomas documentary about the only black on the Supreme Court currently.

The rest of the black robes on SCOTUS are just a bunch of White skinned, Deep State Catholics who would just assume lynch him on the spot.

No worries, the cancel culture will do it for them.

The white robes at Amazon gave no explanation for doing this, and will never give one. But we don't need any, because we know why.

Although Thomas himself may be a controversial figure in American politics, the film has been largely praised since its premiere last spring, when it was broadcast nationally on PBS. The film has a 99% audience score on the film review site, Rotten Tomatoes, and has a 4.9-star rating from customer reviews on Amazon's website.

CANCEL CULTURE, revisionists of history too. Spineless rats inside their safe-spaces enhanced by COVID.

PROGS are pigs. No, I eat pigs, they're better humans than PROGS, and bacon is so excellent.

There's nothing excellent about PROGS, though I suppose they're fit for fertilizer.

My posts were in support of Clarence Thomas
Yes, same weak parlor trick you fools have used forever. Of course, if you saw Clarence thomas in jeans on the street, your ass would pucker and you would look for cover.

I grew up in the Bronx, when it looked like WWII Dresden and lived 2 blocks from public housing. Pleassssssssssse take your stereotypes and false assumptions and well, try to better yourself
Francis, i was being facetious to make you whine about stereotypes, after, naturally, relying 100% on stereotypes in your comments. Of course it worked, because you are a mental midget.

I have a question for PROGS, or really everyone.........

The TV networks such as movie channels have sections titled such as "black voices". In these sections it's all black. Imagine if we had "white voice" channels, though of course PROGS would say "they all are". Neat.

My question to you is doesn't anyone choose anything off these lists?

The TV networks such as movie channels have sections titled such as "black voices". In these sections it's all black. Imagine if we had "white voice" channels, though of course PROGS would say "they all are". Neat.

If you can't figure out why, you're stupid. Sorry...there is just no nicer or simpler way of putting it.

If you can't figure out why, you're stupid. Sorry...there is just no nicer or simpler way of putting it.

Explain it in stupid so I understand. Just dumb it down.

Do you watch any of it? If so, why would you select a program because it's black enough?

Explain it in stupid so I understand. Just dumb it down.

Do you watch any of it? If so, why would you select a program because it's black enough?
Blow that dog whistle. Loud and proud.

Services still streaming the documentary:

Apple TV
DirecTV
Google Play
Microsoft
Verizon
Vudu
Xfinity
YouTube

Then...this is really a nothing burger. Just another excuse for faux rage.
Chances are Amazon only paid the license to play during Black History Month. Not much of a conversation if you say that at first though.

Forum List

Back