Amazon has pulled the Clearance Thomas documentary

That's right, during Black History month, Amazon has pulled the Clearance Thomas documentary about the only black on the Supreme Court currently.

The rest of the black robes on SCOTUS are just a bunch of White skinned, Deep State Catholics who would just assume lynch him on the spot.

No worries, the cancel culture will do it for them.

The white robes at Amazon gave no explanation for doing this, and will never give one. But we don't need any, because we know why.

Although Thomas himself may be a controversial figure in American politics, the film has been largely praised since its premiere last spring, when it was broadcast nationally on PBS. The film has a 99% audience score on the film review site, Rotten Tomatoes, and has a 4.9-star rating from customer reviews on Amazon's website.

I found a picture of the Amazon executive making the decision

1200px-1933-may-10-berlin-book-burning.JPG

Was Clarence Thomas wearing a "Built by White History" t-shirt? All the NBA players (even the white ones) wear "Built by Black History" t-shirts :stir:.

That's right, during Black History month, Amazon has pulled the Clearance Thomas documentary about the only black on the Supreme Court currently.

The rest of the black robes on SCOTUS are just a bunch of White skinned, Deep State Catholics who would just assume lynch him on the spot.

The white robes at Amazon gave no explanation for doing this, and will never give one. But we don't need any, because we know why.

Although Thomas himself may be a controversial figure in American politics, the film has been largely praised since its premiere last spring, when it was broadcast nationally on PBS. The film has a 99% audience score on the film review site, Rotten Tomatoes, and has a 4.9-star rating from customer reviews on Amazon's website.

Racism!

Where are the USMB "Systemic Racism 'Homies'"?

MarcATL IM2 Superbadbrutha
Hiding in their basement till they win.

Just like dementia Joe.

I found a picture of the Amazon executive making the decision

1200px-1933-may-10-berlin-book-burning.JPG
That is one Prime example.

Get it? Prime.

MWHAHAHAHAHA!

I would think it depends on the seriousness of the error and how germane it is to the documentary. A small correction can be made in the opening credits or on-screen. A common, false thread throughout would send it to the trash bin.

PBS removed it from their own streaming service. So you just lost a bet. ;)
PBS didn't remove it... They sold the license to it to show. I already checked.. ;)

PBS didn't remove it... They sold the license to it to show. I already checked.. ;)
Then you either misunderstood or found a poor source, because PBS did, indeed, remove it from their own streaming services.

But other streaming services are still showing it, like Apple.

So...got anything else?

Then you either misunderstood or found a poor source, because PBS did, indeed, remove it from their own streaming services.
I got it directly from the source. I'll look again.

But other streaming services are still showing it, like Apple.
Why would Apple or any other service buy the rights to show it if PBS continued to show it themselves for free? ;)

Edit: PBS gave up streaming rights on 06/01/20... So................

Last edited:
Why would Apple or any other service buy the rights to show it if PBS continued to show it themselves for free?
I imagine it's because they sell the idea of having lots of content. Same reason i can watch Simpsons on streaming services and also watch it for free in syndication on broadcast television.

Why would Apple or any other service buy the rights to show it if PBS continued to show it themselves for free?
Because they sell the idea of having lots of content. Same reason i can watch Simpsons on streaming services and also watch it for free in syndication on broadcast television. Why are you asking me that? Several streaming services are carrying it. Go ask them.
*shrugs*

I don't care, think what you will. That's the response of intelligent people these days.

Because they sell the idea of having lots of content. Same reason i can watch Simpsons on streaming services and also watch it for free in syndication on broadcast television. Why are you asking me that? Several streaming services are carrying it. Go ask them.
*shrugs*

I don't care, think what you will. That's the response of intelligent people these days.
Thanks for the advice. My advice to you is to maybe try to answer your own questions with a little bit of brain effort before asking them of someone else. I think you could have puzzled out the answers to your questions yourself.

Thanks for the advice. My advice to you is to maybe try to answer your own questions with a little bit of brain effort before asking them of someone else. I think you could have puzzled out the answers to your questions yourself.
*laughs*

I don't care if you remain ignorant. Doesn't mean anything to me. Mac taught me that.

*laughs*
Well, you incorrectly thought PBS didn't pull it. Then you incorrectly thought nobody else was streaming it. So maybe "thank you" would be more appropriate, on your part.

Well, you incorrectly thought PBS didn't pull it. Then you incorrectly thought nobody else was streaming it. So maybe "thank you" would be more appropriate, on your part.
Again... I don't care if you remain ignorant. It doesn't mean anything to me that you don't understand how that works. DO the research, or don't. Think I'm wrong.. That's fine. You whooped my ass good on this one!

*shrugs*

Doesn't matter.

Pure racism....not surprised to see this....Bezo clearly is a racist

Forum List

Back