Amazon deletes one star reviews of Hillary Clinton's new book

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Amazon has been monitoring and deleting reviews after Hillary Clinton's new book was greeted with a torrent of criticism on the day it was released.

Amazon deletes one-star reviews of Hillary Clinton's new book

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this doesn't tell the people in plain view what power and control CORPORATIONS have then you are even dumber than we thought you were before.
This is the same bs that goes on in that MSM's ass you sheep have your heads up, it is in plain view.

Keep what they want, delete what they want........................

and those 5 stars you will see are probably BOTS!! Gotta keep those sheep in that coral.

So they assume 1 stars are politically charged, but 5 stars are what? Applied by independent, scholars and world renknowned authors?

Sad.

I am assuming that since they deleted all the one star reviews that only leaves one 5 star, written by HRC.

We will have to check it through out the week, or at least I will here is a screen shot of today's , I'll have to watch and see what percentages go up or down be it neg. or pos.

upload_2017-9-13_10-24-0.png

I checked it yesterday and it was pretty much the same. A tad over 50%
I hope it hits rock bottom. Fuck Clinton and her whiny victimized bullshit

Reviews from trolls that never read the book, or probably anything ever. Good for them.

Yet the 5 ratings it received are all legitimate? There must be a lot of Nancy Pelosi buyers that claim its good before they read it.

Amazon has been monitoring and deleting reviews after Hillary Clinton's new book was greeted with a torrent of criticism on the day it was released.

If this doesn't tell the people in plain view what power and control CORPORATIONS have then you are even dumber than we thought you were before.
This is the same bs that goes on in that MSM's ass you sheep have your heads up, it is in plain view.

and those 5 stars you will see are probably BOTS!! Gotta keep those sheep in that coral.
As usual this OP is about 1/2 right, or completely wrong. The Amazon web site has the reviews at either 5 or 1. Follow the link below and you can read confirmed buyer's reviews. Read the 1 then read the 5, it is definitely worth the laugh.

Amazon.com: Customer reviews: What Happened

As an Amazon seller I can tell you that they take their review policies VERY seriously and wont hesitate to remove any reviews that are off-topic.

The "reviews" that Amazon are removing (based on the OP's link) aren't book reviews, but are attacks on Hillary (whom I'm not a fan of mind you), and thus are removed according to Amazon's policy.

Of all the reviews right now still up and current 41% of them are one starred.

Look at those 1-star reviews that WONT be removed, they're actually mentioning the content within the book and making a verdict on it.

It's the same reason why if you make an Amazon purchase and review the product as being shipped too slowly-they'll remove that as well because it's not an actual product review (that would be a seller reviewer which you can do, provided you purchased from a 3rd party seller).

that wasn't even a star, it was a swinging light bulb

Forum List

Back