Am I the only one who thinks that? We shouldn't do anything about global warming just yet?

we nust encourage birth control, legalize abortion, tolerate non procreative sexual activity, and foster policies that create less encironmental damage.

all non starters with conservatives i know, but necessary for long term survival.
Sounds like you got religion that I don't want FORCED on me.
Sounds like you're a fucking PSYCHOPATH as well.

we nust encourage birth control, legalize abortion, tolerate non procreative sexual activity, and foster policies that create less encironmental damage.

all non starters with conservatives i know, but necessary for long term survival.

If only everyone (but the Elites) had a carbon footprint like North Korea

If only

Genocide, the Final Solution to the Climate Change problem

Look around jackass. They were correct. They may have been off by degrees but they were right
Republicans have mocked climate change for decades and supported Big Oil
Now, it is Red States feeling the worst impacts

While before, it was denying that it existed
Then denying that man is contributing

Now they whine…I will not do anything until China and India do

If only everyone (but the Elites) had a carbon footprint like North Korea

If only

Genocide, the Final Solution to the Climate Change problem
this is america. if YOU believe someone is "elite" or somehow better than you that is YOUR problem.

dropping the suv for a corolla or a prius would not make your carbon footprint "north korea"

I know global warming is a major issue, but it's the same time We have a great opportunity to get rid of florida once and for all. Within twenty years the everglades will be flooded with sea water, And all the idiots who call global warming a Hoax will not have any fresh water to drink. So let's wait until after that happens before we start doing anything. Since it's only florida and a couple Other red states that rely on the everglades for their drinking water.

1. There is no such thing as "global warming"

2. Even if there was, you couldn't do anything about it.

3. Floridians would just invade to your state, kill your weak liberal asses, and claim it for themselves.

No one kills more polar bears than elites flying around in Lear jets lecturing others how to live their lives.
why are you not an "elite?" how does one become a "elite?"

"elites" like trump have always been above the law.

No one kills more polar bears than elites flying around in Lear jets lecturing others how to live their lives.

I hate those big scary bastards. If I were an elitist with a Lear jet, I'd have gun ports so I could shoot them from the sky with a 50 caliber BMG.

Climate change is natural and we can't do anything about it.

AGW is a scam and we should tell the nut cases that do believe it to cram it where the sun don't shine.

I know global warming is a major issue, but it's the same time We have a great opportunity to get rid of florida once and for all. Within twenty years the everglades will be flooded with sea water, And all the idiots who call global warming a Hoax will not have any fresh water to drink. So let's wait until after that happens before we start doing anything. Since it's only florida and a couple Other red states that rely on the everglades for their drinking water.

Peak oil will destroy our way of life faster than global warming. But fastest destruction will be from the dems!

joke fast 957.gif

Republicans have mocked climate change for decades and supported Big Oil
Now, it is Red States feeling the worst impacts

While before, it was denying that it existed
Then denying that man is contributing

Now they whine…I will not do anything until China and India do
And a good percentage of those affected are northern transplants.

Forum List

Back