Am I the only one who thinks that? We shouldn't do anything about global warming just yet?

Fuck off with your gaslighting nonsense!
Changes aren't permanent, but change IS!!!
I live on a GIANT GLACIAL MORAINE in NY called Long Island that was formed by a GIANT ICE SHEET that was a MILE THICK geologically not so long ago.....What MELTED the Laurentide Ice Sheet??????? Mammoth farts????
:rolleyes:
Nope. It was cow farts, apparently.

:cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::abgg2q.jpg:

:banana2:

a trumpist troll says i am programed. how droll. should continue to dehumanize each other as your priogrammers desire?
I never mentioned Trump, but he certainly lives rent free in your head.

Now, why do you still continue to defend kooks like Gore, who are the most wasteful humans on the planet?

The fact remains that as long as the messengers ignore their own message, it is nothing but empty virtue signaling.

The United States has reduced emissions, yet these idiots say nothing about the biggest polluters of the world.
They don't even understand how toxic lithium mining is.

Closing the Chinese economy would save the planet, but the US AGWCult cannot even begin to discuss that. Why, it's as if AGW was a Chinese scheme to drag down the US military, economy and culture

I know global warming is a major issue, but it's the same time We have a great opportunity to get rid of florida once and for all. Within twenty years the everglades will be flooded with sea water, And all the idiots who call global warming a Hoax will not have any fresh water to drink. So let's wait until after that happens before we start doing anything. Since it's only florida and a couple Other red states that rely on the everglades for their drinking water.
Could be less time than that. A really good hurricane in the right spot will turn a good part of Floriduh into more keys.

I know global warming is a major issue, but it's the same time We have a great opportunity to get rid of florida once and for all. Within twenty years the everglades will be flooded with sea water, And all the idiots who call global warming a Hoax will not have any fresh water to drink. So let's wait until after that happens before we start doing anything. Since it's only florida and a couple Other red states that rely on the everglades for their drinking water.
Yup, that and Covid. These idiots refuse the vaccines. That should get rid of a huge number.

Once these idiots are gone, we can truly Make America Great Again!! This time for real!!!

Yup, that and Covid. These idiots refuse the vaccines. That should get rid of a huge number.

Once these idiots are gone, we can truly Make America Great Again!! This time for real!!!

Have you have your daily booster?

I thought Florida was supposed to already be underwater by now.

We refuse to die.
Covid was nothing but a head cold in my case, which I ironically caught from a vaxxed and boosted family member who fared far worse despite the "miracle experiment".

As a species, we tend to take the easy way out
Why should I impact my ability to make money just so future generations will not be affected?
We can always worry about it later

You don't speak for my species. You speak for worms, lice, fleas, and pond scum.

COVID wasn't shit. But keeping taking those jabs, by all means, while your blood clots keep growing inside you.

Dibs on all your stuff.

Forum List

Back